Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (22253 Views)

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In / This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen / If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by femmyapson(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
calculator123:
pure coincidence. Why hasn't it repeated again
same thing happened yesterday brother
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by calculator123(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
slowpoke! Can you give a logical reason why flames will choose to not scald or burn a bible , but yet burn almost everything surrounding it ? Mtchw...
I have been observing you idiocy on this thread.Now tell me, what gas supports fire? does the bible have enough of the said gas? the answer to those questions will tell me how intelligible you are
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by femmyapson(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
calculator123:

coincidence you say??
transformer has been disconnected and our light was on at that moment i said that there should be light..... Coincidence bawo undecided
calculator123:

coincidence you say??
transformer has been disconnected and our light was on at that moment i said that there should be light..... Coincidence bawo

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by calculator123(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
femmyapson:

same thing happened yesterday brother
with the same faulty transformer ish? It might look like a miracle to you but it is still probable
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by calculator123(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
femmyapson:

coincidence you say??
transformer has been disconnected and our light was on at that moment i said that there should be light..... Coincidence bawo undecided

coincidence you say??
transformer has been disconnected and our light was on at that moment i said that there should be light..... Coincidence bawo
for the fact that it was faulty does not mean it can't' work, it just can't perform to expected standard.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
calculator123:

this is no miracle... even animals wake up from sleep
oh boy na question them ask us no be by force to believe my answer
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by sparkle6(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Atheist here have all being arguing blindly. They thread read ' what personal experience u had that made u believe in God' simple comprehension they dont have. If u have no experiences that made u believe, do ur self a favour and read what others have to say. or better still stay away or open ur own thread. Dont counter foolishly that wasnt the topic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by harrystories(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don't even know where to start from. My whole life till date is full of miracles. Was it when I was about five or six years old, when I fell into a big drum of water with my legs up and my head down? Till date I still don't know how I managed to survived it, it was a miracle.

Or was it when robbers came to the face me and face you house that I was living as a bachelor, where they robbed the whole rooms in the building and my door was not touched. That's a big miracle.

Was it when I was rejected from a private hospital when the doctor thought I can't make it through the night and got me transferred to a general hospital. No one thought I could make it. I couldn't stand or even sit when I got to the general hospital. My elder sister and my in-laws couldn't stop praying all through the night, and to God be the glory, I survived the night without any special treatment from the female doctor who was excepting the worst.

Too many miracles from God that I can't even remember all. I'm living a life of miracle. I can remember two years ago when I needed a vehicle for my business, I was having no money to buy one, and I told God that I don't care how he was going to do it, but before the end of that month which was November, I want a vehicle. On the 27th of November, someone whom I never discuss it with, a man who knows me well, brought me a vehicle, on instalment. What a wonderful God I'm serving.

Jesus is greater than the world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by calculator123(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
solasoulmusic:
oh boy na question them ask us no be by force to believe my answer
ok
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by sparkle6(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mine was a real stunning miracle. My lil bro was given 500 to buy bread. He misplaced the money be4 he could get to the shop and came bak home telling us story that he lost the money. And all man was really hungry that morning so i, my sis and he went to look 4 d money. We asked him where last he noticied he lost d money. he said on a school field a few meters to the shop. So we combed d field as it was neatly cut. I searched until we all were tired. My sis has a sharp vision so i neva doubted her when she said dat d money is gone for good. I remembered that God still lives so we formed a circle and prayed that God should help us find d money as we have lost hope. after prayer i asked them to search just 1 more time and as i turned there it was on the field. I was 1000% sure that i searched dat same spot 5times or more. my sis was a million% sure too as she do search rite behind me and there is noway we could have nt seen it there. Men i was so damn shocked. Praise the Lord somebody.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
sparkle6:
Atheist here have all being arguing blindly. They thread read ' what personal experience u had that made u believe in God' simple comprehension they dont have. If u have no experiences that made u believe, do ur self a favour and read what others have to say. or better still stay away or open ur own thread. Dont counter foolishly that wasnt the topic.

I'm surprised they didn't interprete the topic logically...
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by bigocean(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
calculator123:

heck. He saw a foot coming from up without the complete body. my guy was hallucinating obviously. The drugs he continued taking did the job
I won't argue my experience with you. Call it whatever, it doesn't change what it is. It's been 15yrs now but guess what, it seems like just yesterday . You've only read one out of the many miracles God has done in my life and your demented soul is already tormented.

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by manga5: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2018
The difference between a Thiest and an Atheist is based on three things, which are Belive, Experience and Knowledge. For the Atheist, they do not have an experience of God. The Atheist have very strong knowledge of the non existence of God which of cause is flawed because not all cases can be logically explained. They have developed a believe system that God does not exist in which for you to experience God, you must first believe His existence. I used to be a freethinking person until I had an encounter. When I see a well crafted arguements from Atheists I know where they are coming from. Until they have an encounter with God or God's enemy, all this big philosophical statements will continue. There is no amount of prove you will give an Atheist that will change His mind because Believe & Encounters cannot be logically explained. If you drank an orange and say its sweet, anybody who has not tasted the same orange cannot support your claim. I have touched Jesus, I know Jesus and I Live by Him. I am sorry I cannot explain my experience. My life is a miracle.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:12am On Aug 27, 2018
manga5:

Very common statement by every atheist. What you guys fail to understand is that God has an enemy. Whether you believe or not the enemy of God believes in you. Disaster, injustice and calamity are consequences of the activities of the enemy.

The enemies GOD ke? Who are they?
The ones he or she created? undecided
IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS? cheesy
The Devil or Satan?
Those are YOUR enemies, not mine o!
I have no enemies. . . . Because I live in a PROGRESSIVE and CIVILIZED society that also experiences natural disasters.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by sparkle6(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

The enemies GOD ke? Who are they?
The ones he or she created? undecided
IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS? cheesy
The Devil or Satan?
Those are YOUR enemies, not mine o!
I have no enemies. . . . Because I live in a PROGRESSIVE and CIVILIZED society that also experiences natural disasters.
My friend keep quiet! This thread aint for u and ur likes. Because you are getting one one naira from ur hustle and u think you are mark zuckerberg. Now get off this thread u are derailing it. I would have to report u to the mods why? because u cant read the rule number 1 and 13 on nairaland before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2018
sparkle6:

My friend keep quiet! This thread aint for u and ur likes. Because you are getting one one naira from ur hustle and u think you are mark zuckerberg. Now get off this thread u are derailing it. I would have to report u to the mods why? because u cant read the rule number 1 and 13 on nairaland before commenting.

Thanks.
Have a blessed day.

Off to work!
My hustle is always blessed.
Enjoy! kiss
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by sparkle6(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks. Have a blessed day.
Off to work! My hustle is always blessed. Enjoy! kiss
Blessed by who? i thought u are an atheist?
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by lordpherow98(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2018
Life is a tour, I sit and ride along
Is it wrong to not believe in right and wrong?
There's way too many different religions with vivid descriptions, Begging all men and women to listen.
Is heaven real? Is it fake? Is it really how I fantasize it?
Where's the Holy Ghost at? How long does it take Man to find it?
I need an answers and humans can't provide it.
I hopped on Christianity so strongly then I fell out
It was a mission that I had to abort
Cause humans be lying with such an inaccurate source.
I look at the Earth and Sun and I can tell a genius man designed it.
It's truly mind blowing, I can't deny it
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by lordpherow98(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2018
They gave me a bible and expect me not to analyze it
I'm not reading that book because a human wrote it
I have a brain, you should know it.
A lot of folks believe it though, but I'm not surprised
Humans are fucking dumb, still thinkin' that Pac's alive.
Now I'm supposed to bow my head and close my eyes
And somehow let the Holy Ghost arise, sounds like a fucking poltergeist
God should just show himself and the boom is done
Every rumor's gone, I'll no longer doubt this shit, he is the one.
I'll admit that my sinful ways was stupid fun
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by lordpherow98(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2018
God haven't been chatting with me like he did Adam and Eve.
And I ain't seen no talking snake or rabbit from trees
With an apple to eat, that shit never happens to me.
My gut feeling says it's all fake.
What if Jesus was a facade? Then that would mean the government's God.
I feel like they've been brainwashing us with a lot
So much that we don't even notice that we're stuck in the box.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by lordpherow98(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2018
This is my fucking life and I'm living it, I'm having fun.
I'll be damned if I put my own pleasure aside for an afterlife that isn't even guaranteed.
We are God, and God is us, stop playing games.
My life's all I got, and heaven is all in my brain
And when I feel I am in hell, my ideas are what get me through pain
Do as you please, and I'll just do me, I'm a human, I'll stay in my lane.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by lordpherow98(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2018
sparkle6:

Blessed by who? i thought u are an atheist?

So only your invisible God has the power to bless?
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by sparkle6(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2018
lordpherow98:

So only your invisible God has the power to bless?
So u had the power to bless but u still broke.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by lordpherow98(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
sparkle6:

So u had the power to bless but u still broke.

Dis 1 Don gbana dis early morning.
Broke, how?
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by ifiokjohn(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
calculator123:

most contradictory statement I have read in recent times.You advised him to pray and still take drugs that means you don't trust your God totally.
Heaven help those who help themselves!!"
Go and find the meaning of that in this context. Ur assignment
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by ifiokjohn(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2018
calculator123:

heck. He saw a foot coming from up without the complete body. my guy was hallucinating obviously. The drugs he continued taking did the job
what if he was not hallucination ?
Ok if he was, U want to tell me his 'hallucinating' heal the leg docs said should be amputated
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by ifiokjohn(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2018
alizma:

till today, he thinks I possibly have ability see things and I am hiding it from others.
hahahahahaha. well he should keep believing what he think
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by ifiokjohn(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2018
alizma:

till today, he thinks I possibly have ability see things and I am hiding it from others.
hahahahahaha. well he should keep believing what he think.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by sparkle6(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
lordpherow98:
They gave me a bible and expect me not to analyze it
I'm not reading that book because a human wrote it
I have a brain, you should know it.
A lot of folks believe it though, but I'm not surprised
Humans are fucking dumb, still thinkin' that Pac's alive.
Now I'm supposed to bow my head and close my eyes
And somehow let the Holy Ghost arise, sounds like a fucking poltergeist
God should just show himself and the boom is done
Every rumor's gone, I'll no longer doubt this shit, he is the one.
I'll admit that my sinful ways was stupid fun
Are u this dumb niggah? Did u see isaac newton? did u see ernest rutherford eyeball to eyeball? But u believed that f = mass * acceleration. And blindly believe that length is krypton wavelegth blah blah blah And blindly believe p.n okeke physic buks who u neva met? Chai! This guy is confused o. Shooting himself in d foot.
If dis is hw all u niaja atheist tink, contradicting urselfs logical. Den u hav 0% argument skills

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shelumiel:
I never really believed in miracles until this happened.

Thick covered books find it harder to burn because thick cover books that are big n heavier find it hard to burn because there's little or no air space (oxygen) between each sheet of paper to support combustion.

It's quite normal.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
sparkle6:

Are u this dumb niggah? Did u see isaac newton? did u see ernest rutherford eyeball to eyeball? But u believed that f = mass * acceleration. And blindly believe that length is krypton wavelegth blah blah blah And blindly believe p.n okeke physic buks who u neva met? Chai! This guy is confused o. Shooting himself in d foot.
If dis is hw all u niaja atheist tink, contradicting urselfs logical. Den u hav 0% argument skills

F = Mass × acceleration is something u can confirm/verify with a little experiment right there in ur home as we speak.

It's quite different from bible stories, especially the part written by the Roman Empire.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Rebuke:
So many but let me jxt share dis dat I can never forget.

Ok, it was shortly aftr my NYSC I got a house somewhere in town to stay back for an unfinished business.

The house is an old house and I was staying downstairs. I usually got in and out of the building through the back door bcus it's shorter accessing anywhere through the back exit.

One Sunday I was returning from church and I passed through the back of the house as usual, I unconsciously walked over the soakaway but jxt as I got to the centre the part I stepped on went down straight.

The opening was so big, big enough to swallow me conveniently but I walked on to the other side without sinking. Like I was carried or walked in the air to the other side.

The only thing I felt was whn I stepped on it I heard d sound of it going down.....

Some of my neighbours were outside facing me while walking towards the back door. They saw everything that happened and they kept askin how did this happen?

One of them that didn't see me kept on arguing that there was no way I could have stepped on it or walked thru it that way without sinking. It became a debate among them.

Since then, those guys began seeing me in a different light. Like, how could this have happened.

They had to quickly place a plank over the soakaway to avoid anyone walking on it.

I can never forget that experience all my life. I have had several other experiences in the past but this one was jxt amazing.

Logically, one wld expect I at least going in or even my legs got stuck and stumbled bt nothing like dat happened, not even my bible or writing pad fell.

Mtcheeeew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.