Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (301462 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Kokoboss: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
honsule:

Hahahaha. Not yet. 5 yrs anniversary is my target grin grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
genius43:

Go to settings search scanning, then turn off WiFi and Bluetooth scanning

Thanks bro. I have put both the GPS and scanning off

2 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
honsule:

Enjoy your phone

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Somehow I didn't see live wallpapers after flashing Masik 13.1 . I checked theme and everywhere. Nowhere to even change location to India cheesy .I reflashed d ROM again but same result.
Gidieberry
Grandmufti

3 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2020
busuyi44:
Somehow I didn't see live wallpapers after flashing Masik 13.1 . I checked theme and everywhere. Nowhere to even change location to India cheesy .I reflashed d ROM again but same result.
Gidieberry
Grandmufti

You can't change location on a MIUI custom ROM since most of them are based on Chinese ROM.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by hardeycute(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2020
honsule:

Can you have our main thread pinned back? wink
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2020
hardeycute:

grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
@Eby001, xiaomi.eu team have dropped support for Redmi 7.

I'm using Mi Room now.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
olayinkajnr:
@Eby001, xiaomi.eu team have dropped support for Redmi 7.

I'm using Mi Room now.

Broda mi, thanks. Lemme go check it out
Modify: I'll pass, not enough reason to switch to this jare. I'm on the same version though Xiaomi.eu

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Starboytwo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
ok house, help me out on this.....

i went to change the screen of my Redmi 5 Plus at one engineers place and since that day marks the beginning of the end of my dear phone.... i dump it somewhere and got another but i was robbed recently and phone less...

So i be thinking how much will repair a Redmi 5+ screen and battery? and is there a reputable someone around here? Pls help out...
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Starboytwo:
ok house, help me out on this.....

i went to change the screen of my Redmi 5 Plus at one engineers place and since that day marks the beginning of the end of my dear phone.... i dump it somewhere and got another but i was robbed recently and phone less...

So i be thinking how much will repair a Redmi 5+ screen and battery? and is there a reputable someone around here? Pls help out...

RepairPalNG
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2020
24hr review of Masik 13.1 MIUI 12 ROM on Mi 9T Pro

No overheating noticed
No weird app behavior like crashing or force closing noticed
Lost 2% battery in idle mode overnight, 8hrs SOT, fast charging supported---got 83% charge in 1hr 9% to 92%

Conclusion: stable to be used as a dly driver

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Call recording dey too being a modified Chinese MIUI 12 ROM

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2020
busuyi44:

No overheating noticed
Lost 2% battery in idle mode overnight, 8hrs SOT, fast charging supported---got 83% charge in 1hr 9% to 92%

True i just crossed into Masik recently and it is awesome

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
busuyi44:

No overheating noticed

Niceee. grin

Still on RevOS. cool

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
MrGokay:

can i cross too? wink wink i want to port o
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
my RN4 "power off" button is very difficult to press. i have to use maybe a pen, press it down so hard, before it power off or on.
i was doing a research on how to restart/ power off my phone without using the side button. i eventually got a shortcut. so, right now i restart/power off my phone without bothering to press the side power button. smiley

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
MrGokay:

Which phone because Masik does not support many phones

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
hardeycute:

only 4 threads can be sticky at a time. so, you are referring to which of the thread?Don't tell me Xiaomi Thread grin grin

A meticulous perusal, i discovered "UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD" was made sticky and xiaomi thread Un-sticky by a moderator, i don't know who the person is. But if u want me to make out a case for you guys, i can do that, because the Xiaomi thread has more posts (Although there are junk msgs there too) than the UMIDIGI thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
honsule:

only 4 threads can be sticky at a time. so, you are referring to which of the thread?Don't tell me Xiaomi Thread grin grin

A meticulous perusal, i discovered "UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD" was made sticky and xiaomi thread Un-sticky by a moderator, i don't know who the person is. But if u want me to make out a case for you guys, i can do that, because the Xiaomi thread has more posts (Although there are junk msgs there too) than the UMIDIGI thread.

Nah.....let it slide. We go manage am like that. Leave umidigi as it is
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
honsule:
my RN4 "power off" button is very difficult to press. i have to use maybe a pen, press it down so hard, before it power off or on.
i was doing a research on how to restart/ power off my phone without using the side button. i eventually got a shortcut. so, right now i restart/power off my phone without bothering to press the side power button. smiley

Oh sorry you didn't know all this while? cheesy

You can restart without using the button
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
GrandMufti:

Nah.....let it slide. We go manage am like that. Leave umidigi as it is

ok. i will let it slide cool

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
GrandMufti:

been using restarting without button for some months now.

but i noticed my battery juice depletes faster now, since i put off my GPS & Scanning. If am to place order for another battery how fast can i get it? and which website should i use?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
GrandMufti:

Can't remember the last time I used my power button sef. I only restart whenever I flash something that asks me to restart, Double tap turns off screen, fingerprint sensor turns on screen... My power button is virtually useless
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
nani667:

Can't remember the last time I used my power button sef. I only restart whenever I flash something that asks me to restart, Double tap turns off screen, fingerprint sensor turns on screen... My power button is virtually useless

"double tap turns off screen", guess u set it that way. mine doesn't turn off
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Psychodavidovic:

Niceee. grin

Still on RevOS. cool

I'm more interested in your Font. Wetin be the name?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
honsule:

been using restarting without button for some months now.

but i noticed my battery juice depletes faster now, since i put off my GPS & Scanning. If am to place order for another battery how fast can i get it? and which website should i use?

Check thread store. I think one or two persons have on ground.

Your battery has tried sef grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
nani667:

Same here.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
GrandMufti:

Check thread store. I think one or two persons have on ground.

Your battery has tried sef grin

yes it has tried. pls link the guys to me. let me chat them up. thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
honsule:

yes it has tried. pls link the guys to me. let me chat them up. thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/555#90735685
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
olayinkajnr:

I'm more interested in your Font. Wetin be the name?

Amaranth from Google font.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.