Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299053 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by shyyor: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
I have Redmi4A, it has screen problem. I have ordered for another screen but I don't know if the new screen work. Please can anyone help me. Here is my 08169135992. I will appreciate it.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by johnson4nosa(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good day friends please I need urgent assistance/help the battery of my Xiaomi note 4x got bad as it can't last more than 1 hour if fully charged. So I placed an order for a new one which was delivered to me today, based on friendship I gave it to a friend who is a phone technician to help me fix though I don't trust their work here in Ughelli but being a battery replacement I thought it won't be difficult for him after sometime he brought it lifeless that the battery I just got is not good I was surprised but why? i asked he said it can't boot the phone so I decided to check myself then I noticed if u connect it to charger u will fill the vibration but won't boot the phone so I was confused I tried severally the same then I asked him to fix back the old one then he said the old won't work again because it was already exposed to air since I don't repair phone I could not understand but I begin to imagine and tried to comprehend his statement so I decided to fix the old one myself I noticed the same thing happening to the new battery is also affecting it whereby it vibrate but can't power the phone I noticed something was wrong that he may have tempered with my phone.. please any one with useful idea should tell me because I am beginning to think of meeting him tomorrow to confront him violently..
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
johnson4nosa:
Good day friends please I need urgent assistance/help the battery of my Xiaomi note 4x got bad as it can't last more than 1 hour if fully charged. So I placed an order for a new one which was delivered to me today, based on friendship I gave it to a friend who is a phone technician to help me fix though I don't trust their work here in Ughelli but being a battery replacement I thought it won't be difficult for him after sometime he brought it lifeless that the battery I just got is not good I was surprised but why? i asked he said it can't boot the phone so I decided to check myself then I noticed if u connect it to charger u will fill the vibration but won't boot the phone so I was confused I tried severally the same then I asked him to fix back the old one then he said the old won't work again because it was already exposed to air since I don't repair phone I could not understand but I begin to imagine and tried to comprehend his statement so I decided to fix the old one myself I noticed the same thing happening to the new battery is also affecting it whereby it vibrate but can't power the phone I noticed something was wrong that he may have tempered with my phone.. please any one with useful idea should tell me because I am beginning to think of meeting him tomorrow to confront him violently..

Am sure he has tempered with your phone inadvertently. otherwise the old one will have work. His saying that the old one won't work because it was exposed to air is not true (i stand to be corrected though). Take same phone to another technician and hear what they will say. i believe, others Nairalander will comment and proffer solutions to your predicament. confronting him violently won't solve the PROBLEM, confront him and ask him to contribute in fixing the phone monetarily, moreover he is your friend wink wink wink
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jboixxx: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Phone has been tampered with knowingly or otherwise. You can check the connecting point if still intact, clean it if need be. Does the screen display anything? Have you checked the flex connecting the LCD to d panel?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
good evening tweakers, please which custom rom has the best battery backup?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 3:15am On Oct 05, 2018
IKON360:
good evening tweakers, please which custom rom has the best battery backup?

Mcaosp
Aosip
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

Mcaosp Aosip
thank you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by balayoflife(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2018
a Fero pace 2 lite brand new is up for sale. 27k

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by grinface98(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Neatly used Redmi Note 4X in mint condition for quick sale!
Configuration: 3/32gb
Color: Grey
Price: 37k

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olamileone(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
After flash epic ROM on my redmi note 4 this what I get pls help pls

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MobileGees: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2018
Hello bosses, I go t my Redmi 5plus last month and decided enough is enough I need to root this goddamn phone to enjoy some privelgedes which root users enjoy which brings me to my question

How do I Root the Phone?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
MobileGees:
Hello bosses, I go t my Redmi 5plus last month and decided enough is enough I need to root this goddamn phone to enjoy some privelgedes which root users enjoy which brings me to my question

How do I Root the Phone?
https://www.xiaomigeek.com/root-xiaomi-redmi-5-plus.html
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MobileGees: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
IKON360:
https://www.xiaomigeek.com/root-xiaomi-redmi-5-plus.html
I tried to unlock bootloader but all I see is Chinese language
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by lilclin(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
MobileGees:

How do I Root the Phone?
First unlock bootloader. You can watch YouTube on how to do it
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MobileGees: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
lilclin:
First unlock bootloader. You can watch YouTube on how to do it

tried to, this what it bringing

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
what rom are you on? Global rom or Chinese rom?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
MobileGees:

You need to do this on a system
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by lilclin(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
MobileGees:

I have no idea what you're doing... follow this link...its as simple as ABC https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5/how-to/how-to-how-to-unlock-redmi-5-plus-t3750250 and you will need pc
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MobileGees: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Abeg guys following instructions from you guys to unlock my bootloader but saw this message in the image below

I didn't submit any form oooo

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by lilclin(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
MobileGees:
Abeg guys following instructions from you guys to unlock my bootloader but saw this message in the image below

I didn't submit any form oooo

you don't have to fill any form just follow instructions and run the unlock tool on your pc
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MobileGees: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
lilclin:
you don't have to fill any form just follow instructions and run the unlock tool on your pc

thanks but I don't have internet on my pc

can I download all files on my phone and transfer to pc

do I need internet in any part in rooting?

and one more thing in YouTube videos I've seen they all submitted a form and waited fifteen day to unlock bootloader

sorry I'm asking too much question ooo thanks in advance bro!!
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
MobileGees:

and one more thing in YouTube videos I've seen they all submitted a form and waited fifteen day to unlock bootloader

You can download all the necessary things on your phone and transfer to PC but you'll still eventually need an internet connection for your PC to use the unlock tool.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MobileGees: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
mathefaro:
You can download all the necessary things on your phone and transfer to PC but you'll still eventually need an internet connection for your PC to use the unlock tool.

Thanks I'll share hotspot from my phone to my pc
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 1:06am On Oct 07, 2018
MobileGees:

Thanks I'll share hotspot from my phone to my pc
I hope it's not the phone you want to unlock sha. I believe you still have a lot to learn about this unlocking business. Please read more and watch more videos so that you don't enter brickland
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by lilclin(m): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2018
MobileGees:

you can download all necessary files and move to your pc and yeah you need internet connection. Application for form have been scrapped so now you will probably get 360-720 hours wait time before you can unlock bootloader
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MobileGees: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
This rooting dey vex me too much wahala abeg who stays in lag that can assist me in rooting this phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by fibonacci2526: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
MobileGees:
This rooting dey vex me too much wahala abeg who stays in lag that can assist me in rooting this phone

What challenge are you facing?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MobileGees: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
fibonacci2526:

What challenge are you facing?

The unlocking of bootloader ISH

I tried to log in my details to the mi unlock but keep getting details incorrect, I went back to my phone and noticed my mi account has logged out automatically, I tried logging in back but it keeps saying details incorrect

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2018
MobileGees:

The unlocking of bootloader ISH

I tried to log in my details to the mi unlock but keep getting details incorrect, I went back to my phone and noticed my mi account has logged out automatically, I tried logging in back but it keeps saying details incorrect

Clear mi account app cache and try again or reset your password
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by iphybs: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Hi guys,please I need help on my Xiaomi note 5. I am using a verified ROM and I have been getting updates to upgrade to miui 10 like 3 time and I ignored but decided to do it yesterday. I can remember the last update I ignored was 1.7gb and the one I later updated yesterday was 560M and rebooted my phone. I normally charged my phone to 100% and meet 100 when I wake but this morning I got 90 and I can't post pictures on my dual WhatsApp, everything keeps crashing. Please can anybody help or should I redownload from the updater?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by iphybs: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2018
Should I redownload and when I clicked the download update it was downloading but I stopped it. Also the camera isn't clear at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.