Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (318435 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Masik 15 loading...

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
busuyi44:
Masik 15 loading...

Did you dirty flash?
Cause i no wan clean flash again jare.. Walai na stress
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Shegun010:

Bugs, my network kept going on and off, the pill for gestures below was disappearing and it was laggy.
You dirty flash?
Cause dem say make dem clean flash the new base
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
MrGokay:

Did you dirty flash?
Cause i no wan clean flash again jare.. Walai na stress
Yes, Dirty flash. Just wiped Devlick and Cache , and flash the ROM

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jonzingcaesar(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bosses in the house.
How do I root my redmi note 9s 6/128gb
And hope it won't affect updates too
Thanks in anticipation
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
busuyi44:

Yes, Dirty flash. Just wiped Devlick and Cache , and flash the ROM

Ook thanks... E sure for u
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Rayliousity(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
jonzingcaesar:
Bosses in the house.
How do I root my redmi note 9s 6/128gb
And hope it won't affect updates too
Thanks in anticipation
i will advise you not to, if you really like updating your phone through OTAs...
Rooted phones tends to brick when you update

Edit: ok i just learnt Xiaomi phones doesn't have such issues i mentioned earlier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rayliousity:
i will advise you not to, if you really like updating your phone through OTAs...

Taaaaar.... grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Rayliousity(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
GrandMufti:

Taaaaar.... grin

Lol grin grin them no tar your area?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Shegun010: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
busuyi44:
Masik 15 loading...

They have an option to centralise the time now? shocked
I shan't be tempted to go back.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by peteregwu(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
toniotonero:
Plz how do i disable this google search bar below
And also d pixel setup above

You cant disable it. Just click on it and drag it up to the 'x' point at the top to remove it
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Rayliousity:

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 11:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
peteregwu:

You cant disable it. Just click on it and drag it up to the 'x' point at the top to remove it
mission impossible
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Rayliousity:

Lol grin grin them no tar your area?

cheesy
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2020
Rayliousity:
Smiles.
If you know, you know..
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Shegun010:

They have an option to centralise the time now? shocked
I shan't be tempted to go back.
It's only possible for notchless phones.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by isco10(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2020
mathefaro:
I don't think he even uses the phone or any Xiaomi for that matter at the moment so all these things you're saying may not make any sense to him.
Be like Greek or Latin to Mustack? Maybe he's eyeing a Xiaomi phone soon. Good to have a Umi.. convert here
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Rayliousity(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2020
mathefaro:
Smiles.
If you know, you know..
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Rayliousity:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Rooting does not necessarily equate to bricking.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Rayliousity(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2020
mathefaro:
Rooting does not necessarily equate to bricking.
maybe you did see where i was referring to Rooting and also want to update through OTA update
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Rayliousity:
maybe you did see where i was referring to Rooting and also want to update through OTA update

None of such. You can root and do OTA at the same time
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Rayliousity(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2020
GrandMufti:

None of such. You can root and do OTA at the same time

Ok Boss.. you know say i still the learn

Edit: Was Only speaking from previous experience with my Tecno l5 back in 2017
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2020
Rayliousity:

Alright. Na different chipset sha
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2020
AEX version 7.3 Q10 finally worked for me After version 7.0, 7.1 & 7.2 dy behave like buhari

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Rayliousity:

You knew you "still dey learn" yet you were ready to go on a head-on argument.
That was why I said "if you know, you know".

Xiaomi experience is totally different from any other. The flexibility is the major reason I've stuck with the brand since 2015. grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
AEX Q10
Notification light dosen't blink when i have missed calls.
And also if i put phone on silent it dosen't display while someone is calling. Only blink for sms mssgs
Plz What could be d cause of all this??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ion OS latest update... smiley

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
toniotonero:
AEX Q10
Notification light dosen't blink when i have missed calls.
And also if i put phone on silent it dosen't display while someone is calling. Only blink for sms mssgs
Plz What could be d cause of all this??

Settings/app and notification/ notification/blink light

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
OmoDavido:
Ion OS latest update... smiley

Any bugs

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (266) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.