Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (300232 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by WhiteAngels001(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
GrandMufti:

research on your own before asking questions.

Check your device's telegram group.

You don't know your device's codename? Google it.
Thank you for your input sir.
I'm an absolute novice to all this honestly.
I don't mind you sending me a link to join my device's telegram group.
And I don't even know my device has a codename.
I just need a little guide and I can take it from there trust me.
Thank you once again
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Emmyreal4(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
WhiteAngels001:

Thank you once again
research,don't wait to be spoon fed..... If not,e go quickly end in tears.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
WhiteAngels001:

Thank you once again

Let me give you a tip the rest of the hunting you should do.

Redmi Note 7 = Lavender
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
genius43:

Let me give you a tip the rest of the hunting you should do.

Redmi Note 7 = Lavender
Thanks a lot sir.
I'll work with this via a Google search
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jameslojohn(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2021
WhiteAngels001:
Top of the morning to everyone here.
I want to flash custom ROM into my Redmi note 7, please I recommendation on the best in terms of smooth performance and fluidity.

It's my first time trying such, I'd also appreciate tips on how to go about it without much hassles.

Thanks.
cherish os
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by WhiteAngels001(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2021
jameslojohn:
cherish os
Thanks a lot. I'll check that out too
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
WhiteAngels001:
Top of the morning to everyone here.
I want to flash custom ROM into my Redmi note 7, please I recommendation on the best in terms of smooth performance and fluidity.

It's my first time trying such, I'd also appreciate tips on how to go about it without much hassles.

Thanks.

In addition to the lavender telegram group
Check this site, technobuzz. net remove space

Video: search craxoid on YouTube

Enjoy. Take to the instructions carefully to avoid Brickland
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by WhiteAngels001(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
HowGlorious:

In addition to the lavender telegram group
Check this site, technobuzz. net remove space

Video: search craxoid on YouTube

Enjoy. Take to the instructions carefully to avoid Brickland

I'll try this out too.
Thanks a lot.
But will flashing custom ROM really improve performance?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eddyvicky001: 5:15am On Aug 17, 2021
genius43:

The one I have for RN9s and RN9 Pro is better than the one on this link.
Pls help me with the link to download it
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 5:22am On Aug 17, 2021
eddyvicky001:

Pls help me with the link to download it

Go to curtanaphotography channel on Telegram
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Jarchi(m): 1:37am On Aug 19, 2021
I need link to gcam for Redmi 9c
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 2:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Jarchi:
I need link to gcam for Redmi 9c

No GCam for that device

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okoro99: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good evening Grandmufti...
Please Does it take upto 40minutes when flashing a global rom on Chinese version of redmi note 7 with Mi flash tool.
My screenshot

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
okoro99:
Please Does it take upto 40minutes when flashing a global rom on Chinese version of redmi note 7 with Mi flash tool.
My screenshot

Can't see d screenshot very clearly, but on an average it should take 15-20 mins.

Has d phone rebooted to the start screen (ie d screen you see when you power on a new phone), IF yes then the flashing should be SUCCESSFUL.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
okoro99:
My screenshot

Hope you didn't select the lock option o?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okoro99: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
genius43:

Hope you didn't select the lock option o?
No...
I did not.
I'm still stuck in redmi logo pop up(on and off).
I can boot to fastboot, it's just that it's taking time to show the "success" signal after clicking flash. Waited for more than an 1hour.
I have got tonight to fix this(my friend left the phone with me)
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okoro99: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
callydon:

Can't see d screenshot very clearly, but on an average it should take 15-20 mins.

Has d phone rebooted to the start screen (ie d screen you see when you power on a new phone), IF yes then the flashing should be SUCCESSFUL.
The phone is not booting pass the redmi logo(on and off).
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okoro99: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
I'm thinking... maybe I should download another global rom.
Or try the ADB and Fastboot method(more like using command line or something)
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
okoro99:

The phone is not booting pass the redmi logo(on and off).

Hmmmmmm... That's strange. I'll allow @Genius43 to proffer the best solution here.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
callydon:

Hmmmmmm... That's strange. I'll allow @Genius43 to proffer the best solution here.

This one no be my forte na Olayinkajnr and Grandmufti and Gptech him go wait for.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okoro99: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2021
genius43:

This one no be my forte na Olayinkajnr and Grandmufti and Gptech him go wait for.
Baba you don try jare...
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2021
How did you unzip the fastboot ROM b4 flashing it?

Okoro99

https://youtu.be/ 9mnKbnBxuZE remove space
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okoro99: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2021
busuyi44:
How did you unzip the fastboot ROM b4 flashing it?

Okoro99
I used winrar to unzip it
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2021
okoro99:

I used winrar to unzip it

Ok. Watch the video. Is d phone still boot loop?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2021
If you can't find your way round d fastboot method. Try recovery rom but you need to flash a TWRP or orange fox recovery first. Then use the custom recovery to flash the global rom recovery zip file, or even flash Xiaomi Eu rom if you want to enjoy the largesse of Xiaomi dialer

okoro99
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okoro99: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2021
busuyi44:

Ok. Watch the video. Is d phone still boot loop?
Yes...
It's still on boatloop
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okoro99: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2021
busuyi44:
If you can't find your way round d fastboot method. Try recovery rom but you need to flash a TWRP or orange fox recovery first. Then use the custom recovery to flash the global rom recovery zip file, or even flash Xiaomi Eu rom if you want to enjoy the largesse of Xiaomi dialer

okoro99
I can do all these from fast boot right?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2021
okoro99:

I can do all these from fast boot, right?

Bro, you need to read or research.

Check this site technobuzz. net remove space
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2021
busuyi44:

okoro99

Redmi Note 7 doesn't use Google dailer
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Just make sure the things (Orange fox recovery or TWRP, Global Rom recovery zip file or Xiaomi eu rom) you will download are specifically for your RN7 Lavender. If you can't find your way round d fastboot method as said earlier

okoro99
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2021
genius43:

Redmi Note 7 doesn't use Google dailer

My bad. Ok chief
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by okoro99: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2021
busuyi44:
Just make sure the things (Orange fox recovery or TWRP, Global Rom recovery zip file or Xiaomi eu rom) you will download are specifically for your RN7 Lavender. If you can't find your way round d fastboot method as said earlier

okoro99
Ok...
But the lavender global rom I tried flashing yesterday wasn't successful, do I still need to download a lavender Twrp or my old stock rom twrp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.