Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (298901 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2023
olayinkajnr:

But at no point did he mention that he started experiencing that after an update.

What do you think could be the cause even after a full reset?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2023
udemzyudex:

What do you think could be the cause even after a full reset?

And your suspicion was an update caused it even when the op didn’t state that he updated his phone? It could be anything but definitely not an update. As far as I’m concerned, the update on RN10P is good.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
olayinkajnr:

And your suspicion was an update caused it even when the op didn’t state that he updated his phone? It could be anything but definitely not an update. As far as I’m concerned, the update on RN10P is good.

Does he have to state that?
You say it could be anything, anything like what and what if i may ask?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
udemzyudex:

Does he have to state that?
You say it could be anything, anything like what and what if i may ask?

Actually, he has to. You don’t have to assume it’s an update because in cases like this, assumption is wrong. That you hate to update your device doesn’t translate that once someone has an issue with their device, then automatically it is caused by an update. Leave the fact that you hate updating and stop discouraging others to update their devices.

The fact that his device is hanging whether he already did a factory reset or not could be as a result of an app he installed (yes, there are apps usually malware that can cause that), the buggy nature of MIUI and other things associated with that and not necessarily an update. I’m surprised that for someone supposedly vast in android tweaking and the likes, your first suspect is that an update caused it.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
olayinkajnr:

Actually, he has to. You don’t have to assume it’s an update because in cases like this, assumption is wrong. That you hate to update your device doesn’t translate that once someone has an issue with their device, then automatically it is caused by an update. Leave the fact that you hate updating and stop discouraging others to update their devices.

The fact that his device is hanging whether he already did a factory reset or not could be as a result of an app he installed (yes, there are apps usually malware that can cause that), the buggy nature of MIUI and other things associated with that and not necessarily an update. I’m surprised that for someone supposedly vast in android tweaking and the likes, your first suspect is that an update caused it.

I'm still trying to understand what all this ranting is all about 🤷‍♂️.

You said it could be as a result of an app he installed but this guy said he did factory reset and it's still the same thing. You also talked about the buggy nature of MIUI which i already suggested he flash another ROM is is bootloader is unlock, probably with EU rom that had less bloat ware.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

You said it could be as a result of an app he installed but this guy said he did factory reset and it's still the same thing. You also talked about the buggy nature of MIUI which i already suggested he flash another ROM is is bootloader is unlock, probably with EU rom that had less bloat ware.

What if he actually needs to update to rectify the issue?

You could have simply asked him to debloat or check for storage space.

Updating a phone is not death sentence
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

Actually, the reason for what you called ranting is because you just suggested boom that it was because of system update despite the fact that he didn’t state that he did a system update. There won’t even be a need to quote you if didn’t just attribute what he was facing to system update. Anyways, I’ve passed my point.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2023
GrandMufti:

No mind the dude. Na those flash a custom rom to fix issues kinda people.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2023
olayinkajnr:

grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2023
olayinkajnr:

Actually, the reason for what you called ranting is because you just suggested boom that it was because of system update despite the fact that he didn’t state that he did a system update. There won’t even be a need to quote you if didn’t just attribute what he was facing to system update. Anyways, I’ve passed my point.

Oga he doesn't have to, I mean what could cause a phone to always hang after factory reset?
Bro I've used xiaomi before and i know how frustrating their update can be, stop defending nonsense.
Your point is inconsequential.
Do have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2023
GrandMufti:

Do you know what factory resetting a phone means?
And I'm sure there's no update because he would have done that instead before resetting the phone.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2023
olayinkajnr:

So what's wrong in flashing a custom rom?
Or where in any of my post did i tell him to flash a custom rom?

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Some people go just dey talk like say na them be the first person to use xiaomi.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

Oga he doesn't have to, I mean what could cause a phone to always hang after factory reset?
Bro I've used xiaomi before and i know how frustrating their update can be, stop defending nonsense.
Your point is inconsequential.
Do have a nice day.

Your point doesn’t invalidate mine. Who is defending nonsense. That I don’t often make comment on here about how trashy MIUI? Seems you don’t know me o. Just few days ago I trashed how bad MIUI is on the telegram group. So, if we come here to tackle you means we are either fanboys or defending nonsense. This person (me) you are even talking to doesn’t use a xiaomi device as his primary device. I’ve also used lots of xiaomi devices, flashed so many rom, tweaked and tinkered it. You might be new on this thread to not recognize me at all lol. Do have a nice day too.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2023
olayinkajnr:

Your point doesn’t invalidate mine. Who is defending nonsense. That I don’t often make comment on here about how trashy MIUI? Seems you don’t know me o. Just few days ago I trashed how bad MIUI is on the telegram group. So, if we come here to tackle you means we are either fanboys or defending nonsense. This person (me) you are even talking to doesn’t use a xiaomi device as his primary device. I’ve also used lots of xiaomi devices, flashed so many rom, tweaked and tinkered it. You might be new on this thread to not recognize me at all lol. Do have a nice day too.

Oga zukwanike, I'm done replying you.
Anyways you can continue ranting.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

And I'm sure there's no update because he would have done that instead before resetting the phone.

No one is arguing with you. You clearly are not getting the point. You just blamed the issue on an update even though he didn’t say he updated his phone. That’s the onus of the discussion here. This won’t have gone far if you didn’t blame it on that. What type of doctor goes on to recommend a treatment without first examining the situation. You could have asked if he did an update and a suitable solution would be proffered but no, I am defending nonsense because I also have not had my own fair share of MIUI.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

Oga zukwanike, I'm done replying you.
Anyways you can continue ranting.

Of course, they always resort to name calling when they don’t have anything tangible to say. You’ll be alright.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2023
olayinkajnr:

Of course, they always resort to name calling when they don’t have anything tangible to say. You’ll be alright.

He thinks anyone making sense is defending Xiaomi.

Me wey dey use aosp since I bought my phone grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

I've never heard of factory reset. I have low IQ
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by udemzyudex(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2023
GrandMufti:

I've never heard of factory reset. I have low IQ
If you say so. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2023
GrandMufti:

He thinks anyone making sense is defending Xiaomi.

Me wey dey use aosp since I bought my phone grin

I just dey look am. I don tell am, he’ll be alright las las.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by osayuwamwen(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
I need help I have a redmi note 9s that keeps rebooting on boot logo sometimes it boot up and become using for some minutes afterwards it goes back to rebooting on boot logo this whole issue start few weeks after I updated the phone to miui 14, the whole issue has gotten worst, I don't have a pc
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AnaCheks(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Cc GrandMufti
Please my redmi 10c is just pressing on it's own, if i press the power button it will lock and calm down. I don't know what is wrong. Please this miui 14 how e be?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
AnaCheks:
Cc GrandMufti
Please my redmi 10c is just pressing on it's own, if i press the power button it will lock and calm down. I don't know what is wrong. Please this miui 14 how e be?

Look for a PC, backup and factory reset.

But it's looking like a hardware issue
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
osayuwamwen:
I need help I have a redmi note 9s that keeps rebooting on boot logo sometimes it boot up and become using for some minutes afterwards it goes back to rebooting on boot logo this whole issue start few weeks after I updated the phone to miui 14, the whole issue has gotten worst, I don't have a pc

Reset
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by osayuwamwen(m): 12:45am On Sep 09, 2023
I have factory reset countless times I took the phone to customer care in Benin they send it to lagos and they told me its panel problem but me I know it software issue they just want am easy to fix it
GrandMufti:

Reset
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AnaCheks(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
GrandMufti:

Look for a PC, backup and factory reset.

But it's looking like a hardware issue
Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
AnaCheks:
Thanks

Contact igemburg
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by funkyjms: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2023
AnaCheks:
Cc GrandMufti

A percentage of users have not had it nice with 14. Seems it was rolled out to render old phones unusable to promote new. My theory smiley
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
funkyjms:

A percentage of users have not had it nice with 14. Seems it was rolled out to render old phones unusable to promote new. My theory smiley

Your theory no jive.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by parkervero(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2023
AnaCheks:
Cc GrandMufti

I'm experiencing the same right now on R10C. What did you do to solve it?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Ckbilic: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
Please is anyone having the idea of price for redmi note 12 4g screen?
Thank you and God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.