Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299667 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ZAWs: 1:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Masik 4.2 has been released for Redmi 5plus (Vince)
Go grab yours!
I hope this update fixes that ugly looking call screen for better one
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by vanchi(m): 5:15am On Apr 27, 2019
callydon:

When I dial ×#×#4636#×#
nothing happens on my Redmi note 7.

What's d solution?

You left out the last x
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 5:56am On Apr 27, 2019
chigoeze:

I'll be ordering on Monday for the rn7(my first xiaomi) and I'll be needing all the help I can get to unlock bootloader, install recovery, root, nd port roms boss... First question. Do I hv to send xiaomi any mail requesting permission to unlock bootloader or I'll just wait 15days after getting device before unlocking?
Check pages 77 and 87 of this thread. U will see some YouTube videos to guide you on how to unlock bootloader, rooting, porting ROMs
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2019
chigoeze:

I'll be ordering on Monday for the rn7(my first xiaomi) and I'll be needing all the help I can get to unlock bootloader, install recovery, root, nd port roms boss... First question. Do I hv to send xiaomi any mail requesting permission to unlock bootloader or I'll just wait 15days after getting device before unlocking?
I believe your question has been answered. If you have any question after watching the videos, then we'll be here to answer your questions
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2019
vanchi:

You left out the last x
Thank you soooooooo much.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2019
ZAWs:
Masik 4.2 has been released for Redmi 5plus (Vince)
Go grab yours!
I hope this update fixes that ugly looking call screen for better one

Been wanting to download this ROM but the Masik channel is in Russia and i can't seem to get a Download link for the ROM.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Repairguru(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2019
Torch1:
Please where can I fix my Xiaomi note 4 in Lagos? The phone fell down and the sensor spoilt. I stay in
Satellite town.
I sell xiaomi products accessories and,also repair, I can,fix the phone sensor for you contact me on WhatsApp, 08082409934
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Repairguru(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2019
iNCONCLUSIVE:
Gurus in the house please, I need your help with my Mi Max.

The screen went black this afternoon, not long ago, while I was on WhatsApp. The phone still receives calls/msgs, the 3 buttons on the screen light up, and it vibrates when power button is pressed. That's all.

I need help. Please.
the phone of the screen is faulty you need a replacement, but,the,phone is,working that's why,its,receiving messages and vibrate I,sell xiaomi products accessories and also repair you can contact me on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Been wanting to download this ROM but the Masik channel is in Russia and i can't seem to get a Download link for the ROM.

Search telegram for @VinceOOS
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Repairguru(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2019
johnson4nosa:
My Redmi note 4x battery is draining very fast what do I do
buy another battery i sell xiaomi products accessories and also repair, i have that battery in stock you can contact me on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by PAQ(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Today while charging my phone with original (follow-come) Mi- quick charger, the phone started connecting and disconnecting continuously. When i checked the charger i notice a pungent (smelt burnt) oily liquid on its side!! The charger is always connected to my UPS for fear of power fluctuations... has anyone experienced this? This thing is not even up to 2months old and i still have my 3yrs old sony charger and almost 5yrs old HTC charger. Too bad they arent fast chargers.

Now i am in the lookout for original Quickcharger. Ordinary chargers takes ages to charge a phone with 5000mah battery.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2019
PAQ:
Today while charging my phone with original (follow-come) Mi- quick charger, the phone started connecting and disconnecting continuously. When i checked the charger i notice a pungent (smelt burnt) oily liquid on its side!! The charger is always connected to my UPS for fear of power fluctuations... has anyone experienced this? This thing is not even up to 2months old and i still have my 3yrs old sony charger and almost 5yrs old HTC charger. Too bad they arent fast chargers.

Now i am in the lookout for original Quickcharger. Ordinary chargers takes ages to charge a phone with 5000mah battery.
See optimised or macbeyland
https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/70
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by chigoeze: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2019
HowGlorious:

Check pages 77 and 87 of this thread. U will see some YouTube videos to guide you on how to unlock bootloader, rooting, porting ROoMs
Thank you...
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by chigoeze: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2019
mathefaro:
I believe your question has been answered. If you have any question after watching the videos, then we'll be here to answer your questions
Thank you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

This is the English discussion forum: https:///masik_discussion_en
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by repairpalng: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
iNCONCLUSIVE:
Gurus in the house please, I need your help with my Mi Max.

The screen went black this afternoon, not long ago, while I was on WhatsApp. The phone still receives calls/msgs, the 3 buttons on the screen light up, and it vibrates when power button is pressed. That's all.

I need help. Please.

We can be of help in diagnosing the exact problem. 08137013426
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ZAWs: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

PM let me give you a direct link from my drive
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Poshguy2(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
GrandMufti:

Search telegram for @VinceOOS

Joined and I've seen the yandex link. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
mathefaro:
This is the English discussion forum: https:///masik_discussion_en

Joined thanks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
ZAWs:

PM let me give you a direct link from my drive

Seen a link already but thanks anyway.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ZAWs: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Seen a link already but thanks anyway.

Alright then
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ZAWs: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Between MiuiPro and Masik, which one do you think its better
In terms of customization?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by chigoeze: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
GrandMufti:

Nothing like fake unlocking bros. Your phone may brick if it comes with a shop rom and you proceed to update
Pls I'm expecting my rn7, how do you identify shop rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
ZAWs:
Between MiuiPro and Masik, which one do you think its better
In terms of customization?
I'll go for Masik due to better battery optimization, both of them are customized almost at the same level
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
chigoeze:

Pls I'm expecting my rn7, how do you identify shop rom

Compare the rom version number with the official.

But I haven't seen any Shop rom for note 7

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HeWrites(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
callydon:

Thank you soooooooo much.

And chigoeze

Guys, please how much did you get your Redmi Note 7.. Is it 3gb or 4gb/64gb or 4gb/124gb?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by chigoeze: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
HeWrites:

And chigoeze

Guys, please how much did you get your Redmi Note 7.. Is it 3gb or 4gb/64gb or 4gb/124gb?
I'm ordering on Monday via jumia
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by hardeycute(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Which ROM supports fast charging for Vince?

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2019
hardeycute:
Which ROM supports fast charging for Vince?
I'm very sure all miui based Rom do

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.