Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

When You Have A Side Chic Make Sure You Use A Condom-diamond Platnumz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Have A Side Chic Make Sure You Use A Condom-diamond Platnumz (344 Views)

Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child / Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Have A Side Chic Make Sure You Use A Condom-diamond Platnumz by shemzy99(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tanzanian music sensation, Diamond Platnumz tells men to make use of condoms when flirting with their side chicks.

He made this known while granting an interview with 247HH, stating that having a child out of wedlock was one of the bad moments in his life.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/when-you-have-a-side-chic-make-sure-you-use-a-condom-diamond-platnumz/
Re: When You Have A Side Chic Make Sure You Use A Condom-diamond Platnumz by okwabayi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
The problem is one learns this only after impregnating and having a child(ren) with a side chick.
I guess some lessons are better experienced than learned from advice.

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Makes Pro Football Debut In Australia / Linda Ikeji Teases Fans With Bits Of Her Baby Daddy’s Identity / Laura Ikeji Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.