Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Lady Poses With Birthday Gift Courtesy Of Her Boyfriend Benz Car (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poses With Birthday Gift Courtesy Of Her Boyfriend Benz Car (Photo) (636 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Poses With Birthday Gift Courtesy Of Her Boyfriend Benz Car (Photo) by GistMore: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
GistMore.com

Man surprises his girlfriend on her birthday by gifting her a brand new Benz car.

Source - http://gistmore.com/lay-poses-birthday-gift-courtesy-boyfriend-benz-car-photo

Re: Lady Poses With Birthday Gift Courtesy Of Her Boyfriend Benz Car (Photo) by GistMore: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Poses With Birthday Gift Courtesy Of Her Boyfriend Benz Car (Photo) by Olalan(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lucky her......
Re: Lady Poses With Birthday Gift Courtesy Of Her Boyfriend Benz Car (Photo) by Saintsammurai(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
I rather get this type of car to my mother and another to my lovely sisters,, than get it for a mere girlfriend,,, which I'm not even sure if she will be my wife..

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With Birthday Gift Courtesy Of Her Boyfriend Benz Car (Photo) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
She carry front. Heavy laps. She fit carry back sha.

Fine car though.
Re: Lady Poses With Birthday Gift Courtesy Of Her Boyfriend Benz Car (Photo) by Vianna(f): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
The bedrock of a good relationship is care and concern.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Back My Girlfriend? / The Burden Of The Ex / Sex Doll Brothel Shut Down In Italy Two Weeks After Its Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.