Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (30408 Views)

Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
GREATESTPIANIST:
get thee behind me
I'm not homo
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinaunreal:

Trillfiger are you serious?
Yes na
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by stasius: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
First season your meat with THYME, knoor or Maggi seasoning, onions, salt to taste. Then boil without water. The water from the meat will cook it but as it is boiling don't allow it to dry completely.
Use sieve and drain excess water.
Put oil in frying pan over firewood or any fire.
Get one clove of onion divide it into 4
Put the onions into the hot oil. After like 30 secs start frying your meat. Thank me later. Lol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by principal21(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:
I'm good at cooking or should i say i dey try. But no matter how i try to fry my beef it doesnt actually taste like the fried beef shared in ceremonies like burial and marriage. Please is there a special something added to the meat or is there a procedure i am not following.
Yes!!!. Just kill somebody who you think is using overtime in this world. Then, try and fry the meat again. I am sure it will taste nice this time around Ok!!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by rafcrown(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
HOW Can you GET married and enjoy well fried meat everytime ?
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Use less water when boiling the meat and a lot of spice especially garlic and ginger. Then deep fry. Spicing the meat overnight will also help the taste enter well well

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by tukorzstudioz(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
scholes0:
cook it over firewood.

The secret is smoke from burnt wood penetrating the meal, which release phenols and other aromatic hydrocarbons - which is the "special taste" which you actually smell and taste when eating the popular party meals.
Don't mind them the secret ingredient's to the party meat is just smoke pufff

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Tunwumi1: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:
I'm good at cooking or should i say i dey try. But no matter how i try to fry my beef it doesnt actually taste like the fried beef shared in ceremonies like burial and marriage. Please is there a special something added to the meat or is there a procedure i am not following.

If you really want to learn, then volunteer at assist someone who cooks such around you. Tell them you have phobia for Large cooking and express fear each time they are adding the ingredients. With that they will give you the recipe freely. Try with small size cooking and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by phemmyfour: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
Good question... And how to cook jollof dat will taste like wedding jollof too
come to my house....let me show you how

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by dayleke: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oluwaseyi00:
Have you ever wondered why you'll have food at home and prefer to eat party food?? cheesy

Your head dey dia my broda....
Why is that o??!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by principal21(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jokes aside. I have discovered that food that is cooked using charcoal and wood taste better than the one cooked using gas. I don't know the science behind this, but I am sure many will attest to this assertion

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by fujirice: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
wayne4loan:
Oga upon all the whole problem when dey this country, your own problem na party meat shocked
grin grin grin grin
Live a little brother.
Live a lil'
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by dayleke: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tunwumi1:

If you really want to learn, then volunteer at assist someone who cooks such around you. Tell them you have phobia for Large cooking and express fear each time they are adding the ingredients. With that they will give you the recipe freely. Try with small size cooking and you are good to go

Nice one...
Agbari po...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
whose is abusing you. Abeg go carry your slate and come quick Jo. Today i want to teach you human reproduction
You be enemy of progress grin
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by fujirice: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
principal21:
Jokes aside. I have discovered that food that is cooked using charcoal and wood taste better than the one cooked using gas. I don't know the science behind this, but I am sure many will attest to this assertion
Lol!
Everyone with their own discovery.
Una Weldone
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by redcliff: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Afam4eva:
I was gonna ask the same about cooking jollof rice to taste like Party jollof rice. Like, what do the do?

firewood

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by franchasng: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
So no be only me waka come cheesy

Party meat and jollof rice ehn, kai, their special taste, seems some evil spirit do enter them to make them tasty, op nobody knows the secret grin
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I'm not homo
lol, u know are evil

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by eyinjuege: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Add some ginger and nutmeg spices.
Come and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oluwaseyi00:
Have you ever wondered why you'll have food at home and prefer to eat party food?? cheesy
u know their is no way u can cook with firewood and it won't get burnt.... the fact that the rice get burnt gives it the unique scent and taste

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nedfed(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Use woman's menstruation to fry the meat

Sense.lessssssss people like u will talk

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:
It's the firewood used in frying them that makes them taste that way

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:

Nothing special in it. it's just a state of mind
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Aliii(m): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oga add maggi I say add maggi add white maggi mix with non maggi and chicken star ��
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by sekem: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
This one don go wedding and burials tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by helinues: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
I think it is all about time factor

When I really take my time to prepare my favourite meal i always get the taste compare to when I just cook anyhow
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oluwaseyi00:

People who cook party foods are professional caterers who paid to learn how to cook, for this reason, they cook extremely better, hence they get hired to cook party foods..

Nai make we dey rush their food.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Afam4eva:
I was gonna ask the same about cooking jollof rice to taste like Party jollof rice. Like, what do the do?
u know that there is no way you cook with firewood it must surely get burnt... the fact that it is burnt gives it the unique scent and taste

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by IamPlato(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Afam4eva:

Bay Leaf is One Of The Major Secrets
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by raobiisstores: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
This is one of the ingredients used!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
grin Trade secret.

I'm not talking. grin
I hope it's not pussy squirt?
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
scholes0:
cook it over firewood.

The secret is smoke from burnt wood penetrating the meal, which release phenols and other aromatic hydrocarbons - which is the "special taste" which you actually smell and taste when eating the popular party meals.
u are right but you can still get the taste when the rice is burnt using gas cooker. The secret is actually in the burning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area? / “So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.