Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (30474 Views)

Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Bostin(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
fry with enough onions and ginger ...thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
My neighbourhood?
yeah
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by omonla10(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
Good question... And how to cook jollof dat will taste like wedding jollof too
I saw d jollof tutorial on Facebook. And I got something 90% similar to party jollof..
1.fry d stew well and Ann every ingredient except salt sha
2. Add washed rice into d stew without adding water
3. Continually mix while adding little amount of water periodically..
4. Repeat step 3 till u get d rice soft enuf..

Hope this helps..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by nelsonebby(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
scholes0:
cook it over firewood.

The secret is smoke from burnt wood penetrating the meal, which release phenols and other aromatic hydrocarbons - which is the "special taste" which you actually smell and taste when eating the popular party meals.
Lol. This is not true
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by chigoizie7(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
It's of all, it is the firewood , then the right seasonings, and then per boil it, sieve the water out, allow to cool, not getting cold ooh, then fry in a very very hot oil with steady fire on, make sure that the meats are floating on the oil, so that all sides will be evenly done, with no side getting burnt, that is to say, use plenty oil.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by bakeuhappy: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:
I'm good at cooking or should i say i dey try. But no matter how i try to fry my beef it doesnt actually taste like the fried beef shared in ceremonies like burial and marriage. Please is there a special something added to the meat or is there a procedure i am not following.

When cooking commercial foods alot of seasoning goes in. Mivina, kitchen Glory, Maggi chicken, lots of onion, ducrose brand of thyme and curry. Bay leaf,garlic and ginger. Some people add gymia to their meat.
After washing the meat, season with all of the above and use salt last..

Be careful not to over salt. Cos the seasoning contain salt. Allow to boil without adding extra water. Once it's boiled out its water, add some water and check if it's done.. That is not over cooked. Pour out into a sieve.

Put oil on fire once it's hot . Add 1/4 onion and fry on moderate heat..
The pepper used to mix beef is actually the stew for jollof rice..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by 9japarrot: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
For the burial type,use the dead body water boil am fess before you fry..

Thank me later smiley
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Ahmeduana(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
God bless you for this question.

I don even rub baking powder put for some of my own and still not strong and tasty.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 this is a very important question.
A ni se, of tin meskere!
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fried red meat? sad a recipe for heart Attack and Artery blockage.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by cyndyuc(f): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
To get that party taste, add bayleaf, ginger, curry, thyme,maggi, onion, salt and garlic to the meat. Try this and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by snipesdam(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
U guys are just trying to hard.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Ladyfranzy(f): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
after boiling the meat. put it in a filter so as to drain the sauce and liquid from it, depending on the quantity of meat. taste it if not salty add a little salt, then Maggi, and curry mix properly and homogeneously , then fry till it is dried and strong

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by peculiar32(f): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Afam4eva:
I was gonna ask the same about cooking jollof rice to taste like Party jollof rice. Like, what do the do?

enough onions, ginger and garlic spice
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by peculiar32(f): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
cyndyuc:
To get that party taste, add bayleaf, ginger, curry, thyme,maggi, onion, salt and garlic to the meat. Try this and thank me later

exactly. onions, garlic and ginger does the magic

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by BOLDIM(f): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
The person above me had say it all. But my brother, cook your meat with fresh ginger, fresh garlic, curry, thyme, you can still add powdered ginger and garlic, knor chicken, if you have turmeric, you can add to it, then salt to taste.
The measurement of this ingredients depends on the quantity of your meat. Have a great taste bro.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by mtngloetiartel: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
scholes0:
cook it over firewood.

The secret is smoke from burnt wood penetrating the meal, which release phenols and other aromatic hydrocarbons - which is the "special taste" which you actually smell and taste when eating the popular party meals.
this one weak me

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by tunary(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
must you react? Olodo wey no sabi spell tongue tongue
thumb up for you
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Kaycee9242(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Those of u saying dt is firewood dt makes party rice to taste special are wrong, try to cook rice with wood in ur house u won't get d taste. D truth is dt d large quantity of d food causes it to burn from under and dts wat produces dt taste even wen d rice is cooked with little ingredients u will still get dt party taste

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by joe120120(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
HungerBAD:
God bless you for this question.

I don even rub baking powder put for some of my own and still not strong and tasty.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 this is a very important question.

all u need is small Ginger, small garlic ,chicken flavor, salt,and cube, mix all to ur meat to steam, with little water to little dry, then to frying pan.
ogu i

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by HungerBAD: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
joe120120:

all u need is small Ginger, small garlic ,chicken flavor, salt,and cube, mix all to ur meat to steam, with little water to little dry, then to frying pan.
ogu i

Thanks. I have learned a lot on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
tunary:
thumb up for you
come make I buy you beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by tunary(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
come make I buy you beer
Na small Chick with tight kpekus I want, the weather just too cold
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
tunary:
Na small Chick with tight kpekus I want, the weather just too cold
I get one with HIV,come carry am do weekend
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by rchilee: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:
I'm good at cooking or should i say i dey try. But no matter how i try to fry my beef it doesnt actually taste like the fried beef shared in ceremonies like burial and marriage. Please is there a special something added to the meat or is there a procedure i am not following.

Cut onion into two and place half in the oil before you start frying
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by tunary(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I get one with HIV,come carry am do weekend
lol you bad o na product of HIV you fit offer me, what about that small Chick you invite to your house for night lesson? that one still get HIV too
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Mcy56(f): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
@Op, of all the problems in this world, this is the paramount one to you? shocked
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by olawonder(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
Party meats are mostly freshly killed, a lot ppl don’t know this makes so much difference in tastes. Also party meats are deep fried, compared to your home shallow fry type... and of course the stale from using party cooking utensils almost on a daily basis adds to the unique flavours you het from party foods. My own observations ni o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
tunary:
lol you bad o na product of HIV you fit offer me, what about that small Chick you invite to your house for night lesson? that one still get HIV too
she is just 14 years old, her name is zinnyzee, I'm still grooming her for champions league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nwaohafia1: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oluwaseyi00:
Have you ever wondered why you'll have food at home and prefer to eat party food?? cheesy

Very true. Why that?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by econspres24: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Emmy2009:
1.Spice the meat very well before boiling. 2.Allow the water to dry up properly so the whole spice will be to taste.
3.Depending on how you want it, you can spice again with a mixture of curry and knorr cube before frying.

It will sure meet your taste.
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she is just 14 years old, her name is zinnyzee, I'm still grooming her for champions league
14 years old

I don suffer
Re: How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? by enemyofprogress: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
14 years old

I don suffer
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You wan make guys dey rush you for here? Even your breasts never grow reach to enter mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday / How Safe Is Macaroni/noodles After "Best Before Date"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.