Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2160 Views)

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

by iLegendd(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
SEE: Looking For a Nairaland Girlfriend. See Wedding Gown & Ring I Bought [PIC]

It's no longer news that I have bought all the needed wedding goodies, but wife is left. I'm looking for a sister. If you're a lady, kindly check the below wedding gown and ring if they'll size you.

If you're a man, suggest a female Nairalander they'll fit.

#WeddingLoading...

Re: by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
If you're a man, also click this link and download our ChatDicted 1.0 intro book for free. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
I forgot something. If you're a man, navigate to www.manymen.men and create an account. I got some freebies to give over there.
Re: by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
iLegendd:
I forgot something. If you're a man, navigate to www.manymen.men and create an account. I got some freebies to give over there.

Seems the site was just created? Did you do it?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
locust:

Seems the site was just created? Did you do it?
It's been months now. Though, some behind the scene works are in progress.

Do it? Yes — the team did it. If you need our service on such, our team will handle it. Have you seen our eBook store? If no, see it here www.shop.wetclef.com

The team can help you on any affordable professional site.

Re: by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
iLegendd:
It's been months now. Though, some behind the scene works are in progress.

Do it? Yes — the team did it. If you need our service on such, our team will handle it. Have you seen our eBook store? If no, see it here www.shop.wetclef.com

The team can help you on any affordable professional site.

I was only curious as I recently started self-tutorial on coding. Could you tell me the languages you made use of? Java(script), Python, PHP? Or more of html and css?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
locust:

I was only curious as I recently started self-tutorial on coding. Could you tell me the languages you made use of? Java(script), Python, PHP? Or more of html and css?
The site used all of them. Mostly PHP and CSS.
Re: by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
iLegendd:
The site used all of them. Mostly PHP and CSS.

Thank you. I'm still on html and css though. I need mastery of them before moving on to the next. Been a bumpy ride so far, starting to think I need an experienced tutor. Not easy, I'll keep on keeping on.

Thanks again.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
locust:

Thank you. I'm still on html and css though. I need mastery of them before moving on to the next. Been a bumpy ride so far, starting to think I need an experienced tutor. Not easy, I'll keep on keeping on.

Thanks again.
You're welcome. Have you read this https://www.nairaland.com/4640324/caught-him-caught-friend-doing ?
Re: by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
iLegendd:
You're welcome. Have you read this https://www.nairaland.com/4640324/caught-him-caught-friend-doing ?

I just took a quick glance. Images are blurred on my java phone but I'll look for a smartphone to do a proper lookout on it with night data plan. I have lappy though.

Tiri gbosa for you!
Re: by iLegendd(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
locust:

I just took a quick glance. Images are blurred on my java phone but I'll look for a smartphone to do a proper lookout on it with night data plan. I have lappy though.

Tiri gbosa for you!
All you need is on that link and at the end, you'll have a cert for it. Today, I created a Udemy, Thinkific, and Teachable account and I'm working on creating some video tutorials on the sites, but...
Re: by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
iLegendd:
All you need is on that link and at the end, you'll have a cert for it. Today, I created a Udemy, Thinkific, and Teachable account and I'm working on creating some video tutorials on the sites, but...

but undecided
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
locust:

but undecided
Typing...
Re: by chiommy123(f): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Those items for wedding or initiation
Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Make I revive the thread. grin
Re: by Cholls(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
5hanklee:
Make I revive the thread. grin
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

Guys Pls Is My Friend Slowly Becoming A Psychopath?? / For The People Who Think Women Can't Be Child Sex Predators... / Who Should Say Thank You After Sex? (funny)