Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? (7809 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Love Marriage: 5 Ways To Become More Desirable To Your Husband / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? by Jeel: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2011
What Makes a Woman Desirable to a Man?
Have you ever noticed that certain women just seem to have every man on the planet wrapped around their finger? Chances are, you don't see anything special about them, but men certainly do.

We all want to be that woman and have a perfect relationship, but do we really know how? Most of us have mothers who told us to play hard to get, don't kiss on the first date, and to make him pay for dinner, but isn't there more? There is definitely more, much more.

Believe it or not, for the most part, you can't just act however you feel and be successful. For example, you may feel so in love and want to call your man 40 times a day, but just because it feels good to talk to him doesn't mean you aren't crowding him or pushing him away.

You have to be conscious of your behavior and of how you are portraying yourself. It is a constant work in progress, but the payoff is awesome.

Let's find out what some of the secrets to capturing a man's heart are.
Are you confident?
Most women think all men want a woman who is skinny, has big boogs, has long hair, and is beautiful. While that is easy on the eyes, it isn't really what makes a man want to be with her. (Of course, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to be that woman.)

Men like women who are confident.

Now don't mistake confidence for arrogance. They are two completely different things. Merriam-Webster defines confidence as "the quality or state of being certain." A confident woman is certain of who she is on the inside. She doesn't need anyone to feed her compliments or buy her things in order for her to feel good about herself.

We have all met the beautiful, visually perfect woman, who is a size 0, and complains about being fat. I always thought this type of woman was just fishing for complements, but I don't think that is the case. This woman, gorgeous and perfect as she is, is insecure and is just voicing her insecurities. The only problem with verbalizing your insecurities is that it turns men off.

They like a woman who feels sexy and stunning in her pajamas and messed up hair first thing in the morning. They admire a woman who isn't threatened when he doesn't call the next day, a woman who has a social life and isn't completely absorbed in him, and a woman who has her own interests. We have to be able to carry on our own independent lives.

The goal is for a man and a woman to complement each other, not complete each other like the cliche says. When you complement someone, you are still yourself, but your good stuff together with theirs, makes both of you shine.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? by Jeel: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Pls add more if you have.Thanks
Re: What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
Jeel:

What Makes a Woman Desirable to a Man?
Have you ever noticed that certain women just seem to have every man on the planet wrapped around their finger? Chances are, you don't see anything special about them, but men certainly do.
I always knew I was from mars.
Re: What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? by slimyem: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2011
*yawns*brb!
Re: What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? by iice(f): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hmmm men can be as confused as women albeit not as bad.
My prickly attitude doesn't seem to deter them. They may say one thing but they want something else.
Re: What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? by Jeel: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2011
iice:

Hmmm men can be as confused as women albeit not as bad.
My prickly attitude doesn't seem to deter them.  They may say one thing but they want something else. 

Truth is most men do not realy know what they want in a woman thats why they will be quick to start a relationship but break it the next day.Thats why women should be thoughtful in dealing with men.WE(MEN) COULD BE VERY COMPLEX
Re: What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? by Yorisb: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

I always knew I was from mars.
Lol.

Jeel:

Truth is most men do not realy know what they want in a woman thats why they will be quick to start a relationship but break it the next day.Thats why women should be thoughtful in dealing with men.WE(MEN) COULD BE VERY COMPLEX
undecided undecided
Re: What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? by iice(f): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
Jeel:

People in general can be complex or simple depending on what they want, who they are and how well you understand them.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This / Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk / Are they having sex photos 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.