Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor (55596 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by DIKEnaWAR: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Seems Ayefele cannot afford a good barber abi?
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by aycorporat(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

All these noise doesn't interest me sef. I only need answers to the questions below

Ayefele claimed his wife was at the Governor's place begging from 11pm to 4am...

As much as I sympathize with him, I just can't imagine not getting answers to these questions on my curious mind

1. These hours are ungodly: Why were these hours chosen to do the begging?

2. Who kneels for such lengthy hours over what? Not even to reverse a death sentence

3. If Yinka Ayefele's wife doesn't sleep at night, I want to believe, Ajimobi does. Considering the calibre of person he is, even if he doesn't, his wife will ensure he does..

Why would a man with conscience watch another man's wife kneel to beg him for good 5hours in the dead of the night?

4. What was the $1,000 Ajimobi gave her for? What service(s) was/were rendered?

5. Where was Ajimobi's wife when all these were happening?

Something just doesn't add up. Pls let's put religion and politics aside and suggest answers to these questions
hahahahahaha your number 4 question what are you implying?
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by adenine02: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
asokoromadam:

An afonja as usual
I am not surprised

The said RELIGION AND POLITICS aside

and u still choose to post this nonsense
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Ijaya123: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

All these noise doesn't interest me sef. I only need answers to the questions below

Ayefele claimed his wife was at the Governor's place begging from 11pm to 4am...

As much as I sympathize with him, I just can't imagine not getting answers to these questions on my curious mind

2. Who kneels for such lengthy hours over what? Not even to reverse a death sentence

3. If Yinka Ayefele's wife doesn't sleep at night, I want to believe, Ajimobi does. Considering the calibre of person he is, even if he doesn't, his wife will ensure he does..

Why would a man with conscience watch another man's wife kneel to beg him for good 5hours in the dead of the night?

Something just doesn't add up. Pls let's put religion and politics aside and suggest answers to these questions

She was accompanied by other people in Ayefele’s team.

Nothing more to it unless your mind is dire need of cleansing.
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by adenine02: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=yinkus6750 post=70597620][/quote]

If this your response is a joke, guy it's not funny angry
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by molas02: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
This man again

Please when will he keep quiet sef

You did a wrong thing and the Governor was trying to correct you

And instead of you to listen to corrections, you are busy jumping from pillar to post

Then all of a sudden, you manipulated the media to gain cheap media attention and public sympathy

Shame!

who is this goat
ok:::::::::::::::::::::::::na you, i no know before
but u still need a doctor

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by israelmao(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Quite true.
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by adenine02: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ijaya123:

She was accompanied by other people in Ayefele’s team.

Nothing more to it unless your mind is dire need of cleansing.

Were u there sir?

I no that govnor is a psycho
But there's no smoke without fire �
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by redcliff: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

you are stupidly ignorant.. sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Waakanda: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Zoharariel:
Since we're in the season of cryptic messages, I'll leave these here. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-D8Mf9DdQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

I am merely doing my own part. grin

Bullshit videos grin
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by tillaman(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
redcliff:

you are stupidly ignorant.. sorry to say
i don’t see why you have to insult the dude, all the questions he asked are very reasonable and since you are low on cerebral fuel you wouldn’t know how to answer, sorry to say too

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by objobj: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
molas02:

who is this goat
ok:::::::::::::::::::::::::na you, i no know before
but u still need a doctor

He is not a goat.
We should not allow press or media houses to manipulate us .
Ayefele was very wrong. We should learn to do the right thing.

We cannot continue to sensationalist everything
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Ijaya123: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
adenine02:

Were u there sir?

I no that govnor is a psycho
But there's no smoke without fire �

I wasn’t there but read the full report from those that were there.

You’re only reaction to the headline and did not bother to read the full story. Go read the full story.
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by weyreypey: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Zoharariel:
Since we're in the season of cryptic messages, I'll leave these here. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-D8Mf9DdQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

I am merely doing my own part. grin
Go and finish your Opel Vectra story
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
DR. You're making too much noise without action .

.......... .……..… /´¯/)………....(\¯`\ ……….../….//……….. …\\….\ ………../….//………… ….\\….\ …../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\ .././.../…./…./.|_……_|.\….\….\…\.\ (.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(.\….)….)….).) .\…………….\/../…..\....\/…………../ ..\…………….. /……..\…………….../ …\…………... (...…….)……………./
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Fitbillionairep: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
when dem attack am again he go begin cry now they have decided to settle u. u no go shut up
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Them don compensate you.Talk true.
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by ACE1010: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

Your guess is good as mine but don't ask me how grin grin

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Innobee99(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

And what will the answers add up to ur life.

Mr, go and hustle some more
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Stevengerd(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
thesicilian:
This man has become more of a politician than a gospel artiste.
The man get connect
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by udemzyudex(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

You won't get the answer here either, the best option is to go to his house with a journalist ans ask him those questions. grin

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by nnokwa042(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

1 Like

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by sylvez(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
So, I'm just wondering what do you want to do with the answers

midolian:
I tire oo!

Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by molas02: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
objobj:

He is not a goat.
We should not allow press or media houses to manipulate us .
Ayefele was very wrong. We should learn to do the right thing.

We cannot continue to sensationalist everything
wrong in what sense sir? for having the plan b4 erecting the building? for shifting back when he was ask to
or what are you talking about
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Splashme: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Obviously

That's why,

Nobody attacks the players on the bench

They attack the player with the ball.

Because

He's got something of value.
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Almunjid(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Guy u get time 0oo!
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by edupedia: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Do cryptic messages rebuild demolished buildings

...i no know for am o...there is so much confusion in the heads of many people.....i love his music but not his politics...meanwhile guv Ajumobi should stop playing God too...that is not acceptable in Omoluwabi land...
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Emmybreazy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
It's going to be fine...
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by izzyboi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
are you on holiday? check out 23 things you can do during the holiday now https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/08/25/things-you-can-do-during-the-holiday/
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by Glink2018(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
The Ayefele mata is anoda opportunity for opposition to meal on.

The oyo state government callously demolished radio house of a physically challenged man.
Oyo upon all state are talking about town planning..

Where people just built house the way dey like coz of the land structure.
Politics involvement in everything..
Politics of bitterness
Re: Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor by KingBaba1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
midolian:
I tire oo!

Bro everything is possible. it might be an exaggeration that his wife was on her knees for straight 5 hours, but i believe she was at the government house. perhaps she went to the governors office and couldn't see him, and decided to go to the government house to plead with Ajimobi, and i am sure the governor won't attend to her immediately due to the fact that he might be resting, attending to some visitors like Ayefele's wife or having dinner and family time, after so many protocols she must have clearly observed before waiting for the governor. All these are time consuming and i am sure the governor will be distracted by more important issues as a politician. E.g having a call from a fellow politicians like other state governor or even the president, there by making the governor to excuse the woman. on the issue of money given to her, it's normal thing for everyone who visit the Government house or office to take home something monetarily, and what u take home depends on how important you are and the reason behind your visit. Meanwhile the governor hasn't denied ayefele's wife visit to him. peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Fight: Burna Boy, Obafemi Martins & CDQ Chill At Club After Fight / Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.