Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110274 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
SexyCeline:
Yes you are wrong fa...
Well i don't believe you though... until you prove it to me... wait a minute!!!! ain't you the lady i saw today in warri in Delta state? if no,,, then where are you currently? don't lie o
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
smiley
smiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Lol hehe but colourish is no match for Kimbraa now..
Lol..
Well its true, i didn't attend church today and I'm sure you didn't too.. Lol
And yet she keeps hiding under an alternative to mock herself. Lmao.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by SexyCeline(f): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Well i don't believe you though...
until you prove it to me...
wait a minute!!!! ain't you the lady i saw today in warri in Delta state?
if no,,, then where are you currently?
don't lie o
Nah nat me.... Am currently in Enugu
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Lol educationist my foot..

People that scored 50 in jamb are usually given education as their career courses In schools...

College of education is even better..
Hahahaha cheesy grin

You this boy! cheesy You somehow say the truth unknowingly. I've told her before that Education is the only faculty where never-do-wells are dumped, and she admitted scoring low in her JAMB. Abeg! Manage give am 150 'cause na State Uni she go.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
jakandeola:

baby girl I sware not all nairaland guys are bad am looking for love yet Neva got a chance dose guys Neva treat u well dont mean others wont .I care
grin
jakandeola:

baby girl I sware not all nairaland guys are bad am looking for love yet Neva got a chance dose guys Neva treat u well dont mean others wont .I care
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
QueenSekxy:
lol,really? oya naa,let's be watching. grin
Alright,, can't wait though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
SexyCeline:

Nah nat me.... Am currently in Enugu
Oh the lady looks exactly like you..
I know ladies like you,, mommy won't allow you to join WhatsApp..
am correct right?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
pocohantas:

That's because you never started with me.

You're young, dumb and broke...you don't call the shots, I do.

So, sit down and be humble kiss

When you graduate with [minimum of] a 2.1, you let me know.
Hahahahah, savage.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
lefulefu:
grin
those lines na bomb.grin goodevening.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Hahahaha cheesy grin

You this boy! cheesy You somehow say the truth unknowingly. I've told her before that Education is the only faculty where never-do-wells are dumped, and she admitted scoring low in her JAMB. Abeg! Manage give am 150 'cause na State Uni she go.
Lol state university with 2nd supplementary list.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
QueenSekxy:

those lines na bomb.grin
goodevening.
good evening beautiful.hope u enjoying ur sunday eveningwink.haha na so my belle wan tear with laugh in the lines wey im throw at d guycheesy.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Absolutely! She can't even deny that one. If you know, you know. grin

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
And yet she keeps hiding under an alternative to mock herself. Lmao.
Sigh!!! and you kept running away to the mods...
sissy..

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
lefulefu:
good evening beautiful.hope u enjoying ur sunday eveningwink.haha na so my belle wan tear with laugh in the lines wey im throw at d guycheesy.
lol.
Jacks na guy mancheesy

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by karli4nia(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. We just have to be careful smiley.

Whats up with Tunde, Deborah and Rola..
I expected to read from them here as well..
Hope they aii...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saintsammurai:
She said she went to school to study English..
She told Amarabae that she is an Educationist..
Lmao..
Colourish sounds confuse..
The way people make up lies about me is really hilarious.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by alexola20(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Hahahaha cheesy grin

No amount of dissing is going to dry your tears, its obvious you are pained, while you are dissing me, I'm busy living my life and moving up my career ladder, I don't have time for dissing bunch of pained losers which one is a jambite, the other is year1 Accountancy student in smelly Uniben hostel, if you weren't poor, you would have spared yourself the gory experience of living in a dirty unkempt Uniben hostel where you defecate in a bucket and live with bunch of dirty strangers, also and it is certified that I'm better than you in all sphere of life. So do me a favour and face your life, you still have a long way to go. Telling anyone that I studied Education and Economics is not going to hurt me, I'm a proud Educationist and Economist, also I finished with good grades, if I'm not proud of my course, I would have been lying to you all that I am not that, so my dear, you got nothing that can hurt me, it seems you've exhausted all your insults.

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Small boy mind the way you hop on my mention, I couldn't care less about you, dissing you is a let down to my personality, when adults are talking you keep quiet, I remember when you first joined nairaland, you were 15? 16?, well what do I care, just Bleep off my mention for good, I'm not your mate in all ramification.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Small boy mind the way you hop on my mention, I couldn't care less about you, dissing you is a let down to my personality, when adults are talking you keep quiet, I remember when you first joined nairaland, you were 15? 16?, well what do I care, just Bleep off my mention for good, I'm not your mate in all ramification.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
[s] No amount of dissing is going to dry your tears, its obvious you are pained, while you are dissing me, I'm busy living my life and moving up my career ladder, I don't have time for dissing bunch of pained losers which one is a jambite, the other is year1 Accountancy student in smelly Uniben hostel, if you weren't poor, you would have spared yourself the gory experience of living in a dirty unkempt Uniben hostel where you defecate in a bucket and live with bunch of dirty strangers, also and it is certified that I'm better than you in all sphere of life. So do me a favour and face your life, you still have a long way to go. Telling anyone that I studied Education and Economics is not going to hurt me, I'm a proud Educationist and Economist, also I finished with good grades, if I'm not proud of my course, I would have been lying to you all that I am not that, so my dear, you got nothing that can hurt me, it seems you've exhausted all your insults. [/s]
You and your cohort keep saying the same thing-"I'm pained". If only you could tell me what I'm pained about, I would have taken you seriously. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Which career ladder have you climbed? Local champion! grin

So you never lived in hostel, but know what 'Short-put' is? FYI, I don't do short-put. You can always make a home of anywhere you find yourself, and hostel life has advantages than staying off-camp. Hostel for the poor? Only a half-baked graduate of Economics Education would utter such. I can't even compare your wretched and fugly self to my roomates financially not to talk of me.

If you were academically sound, you won't have scored below 200 in your JAMB that landed your changed destiny.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You and your cohort keep saying the same thing-"I'm pained". If only you could tell me what I'm pained about, I would have taken you seriously. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Which career ladder have you climbed? Local champion! grin

So you never lived in hostel, but know what 'Short-put' is? FYI, I don't do short-put. You can always make a home of anywhere you find yourself, and hostel life has advantages than staying off-camp. Hostel for the poor? Only a half-baked graduate of Economics Education would utter such. I can't even compare your wretched and fugly self to my roomates financially not to talk of me.

If you were academically sound, you won't have scored below 200 in your JAMB that landed your changed destiny.
Say all you want, we all know you defecate in a bucket. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
No amount of dissing is going to dry your tears, its obvious you are pained, while you are dissing me, I'm busy living my life and moving up my career ladder, I don't have time for dissing bunch of pained losers which one is a jambite, the other is year1 Accountancy student in smelly Uniben hostel, if you weren't poor, you would have spared yourself the gory experience of living in a dirty unkempt Uniben hostel where you defecate in a bucket and live with bunch of dirty strangers, also and it is certified that I'm better than you in all sphere of life. So do me a favour and face your life, you still have a long way to go. Telling anyone that I studied Education and Economics is not going to hurt me, I'm a proud Educationist and Economist, also I finished with good grades, if I'm not proud of my course, I would have been lying to you all that I am not that, so my dear, you got nothing that can hurt me, it seems you've exhausted all your insults.

Don't prove yourself to anyone. .

Nairaland is place where idiots claim what they're not, in this same nairaland a wretched male teacher (zicoraads) that is struggling will be saying people aren't in his league.

1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
Say all you want, we all know you defecate in a bucket. Shame!
Seems the second you hear 'Hostel', defecating into a bucket is what comes to your mind. Bush said you're too dumb, and you never cease to sound dumb. Is short-putting meant to be a mockery, or are you now considered better than the boys and girls who short-put? Get sense! You won't. grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Seems the second you hear 'Hostel', defecating into a bucket is what comes to your mind. Bush said you're too dumb, and you never cease to sound dumb. Is short-putting meant to be a mockery, or are you now considered better than the boys and girls who short-put? Get sense! You won't. grin
I understand that life is not fair to you which is why you resort to acting so weird and reeking of jealousy when you meet a lady doing better than you, I'm not the reason why your life is so slow, at your age you shouldn't be in 100L living with a bunch of strangers and defecating in a bucket, but you are where you are cause of circumstances beyond your control, its not your fault being born into poverty, but try not to transfer your aggression to me, I'm not the root of your misery, I really don't know what it is you are going through cause I never went through it, you need to talk to someone, you need help okay, just ask........ and this time nicely.

3 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
[s] I understand that life is not fair to you which is why you resort to acting so weird and reeking of jealousy when you meet a lady doing better than you, I'm not the reason why your life is so slow, at your age you shouldn't be in 100L living with a bunch of strangers and defecating in a bucket, but you are where you are cause of circumstances beyond your control, its not your fault being born into poverty, but try not to transfer your aggression to me, I'm not the root of your misery, I really don't know what it is you are going through cause I never went through it, you need to talk to someone, you need help okay, just ask........ and this time nicely. [/s]
Oh! It just hurt! cheesy If only you spent the time you just used in typing this garbage into improving your written English as an Educationist, and of course, knowing the right punctuation mark to use at the appropriate time, your educational funds won't have been such a waste.

I'll certainly take you seriously when you can conveniently guess my age and be right about it. 'till then, get a life! Or better still, get better grammar. Bragging when you've got nothing to show for is not the way forward. You're too low.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
[s] I understand that life is not fair to you which is why you resort to acting so weird and reeking of jealousy when you meet a lady doing better than you, I'm not the reason why your life is so slow, at your age you shouldn't be in 100L living with a bunch of strangers and defecating in a bucket, but you are where you are cause of circumstances beyond your control, its not your fault being born into poverty, but try not to transfer your aggression to me, I'm not the root of your misery, I really don't know what it is you are going through cause I never went through it, you need to talk to someone, you need help okay, just ask........ and this time nicely. [/s]
Ouch! It just hurt! cheesy If only you spent the time you just used in typing this garbage into improving your written English as an Educationist, and of course, knowing the right punctuation mark to use at the appropriate time, your educational funds won't have been such a waste.

I'll certainly take you seriously when you can conveniently guess my age and be right about it. 'till then, get a life! Or better still, get 'Better Grammar'. Bragging when you've got nothing to show for is not the way forward. You're too low.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

Don't prove yourself to anyone. .

Nairaland is place where idiots claim what they're not, in this same nairaland a male wretched teacher that is struggling will be saying people aren't in his league.
Fortunately for me, this loser I know very well that is dissing me cannot claim what she is not as far as I'm concerned, she is nothing but a pathetic loser trying so hard to measure up to my standard.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by kunleweb: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
Fortunately for me, this loser I know very well that is dissing me cannot claim what she is not as far as I'm concerned, she is nothing but a pathetic loser trying so hard to measure up to my standard.

Is that you Rorachy my sweetheart. Oh i missed you baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.