Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110088 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by N0favors: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
How do you know Oke odo? lipsrsealed
Lol. Go item7, ask of Belliman or Orbit, tell them I say hi tongue tongue
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
I'm good oh. How are you?
oh i am fine.lovely sunday eveing to u. Hmm iyam surprised ur friend preshy/Queensekzy never hola at u yetcheesy.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
lefulefu:
they call it shotputcheesy. When i was in secondary in my jss 1-3 i stayed in the boarding housecheesy. There was this guy always fond of taking sh!t in an empty milk can or black cellophane bag. And d annoying thing he was fond of doin it in the roomcheesy. Even if the toilet was functioning d dude will still do itcheesy and while he's doin it we will jus leave the dorm for him.we jus had to to report him to the house master.the thrashing he got on his buttocks and his howling of pain was music to our earscheesy

Why you guys didn't flog him is my issue! I'd have kicked him in the face while he was squatting, I can't imagine someone shitting in the room I sleep in grin grin grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
lefulefu:
oh i am fine.lovely sunday eveing to u. Hmm iyam surprised ur friend preshy/Queensekzy never hola at u yetcheesy.
We are chatting on WhatsApp nah. wink

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by zicoraads: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
grin grin grin
Howdy!

Last born is in town. Sobi Barracks. cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
N0favors:
What’s this one saying? Are nairalanders not the same people we see around us everyday? Or are the from different planet? Mtcheeeeeewww

I greet you king grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
N0favors:
Lol. Go item7, ask of Belliman or Orbit, tell them I say hi tongue tongue
Can I collect free rice too? kiss kiss
Lol, I should say "no favors"?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by N0favors: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Can I collect free rice too? kiss kiss
Lol, I should say "no favors"?
Lol. Nah. Just say Jack

If I know when you’re going, I’ll tell him to treat you
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by N0favors: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
LivingFree:

I greet you king grin

Hello Queen grin Only Queens recognise Kings kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
N0favors:

Lol. Nah. Just say Jack

If I know when you’re going, I’ll tell him to treat you
Awwwnnnnnn. embarassed embarassed
I'm on break now. I'll tell you when we resume.
Free treat must not pass me by. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:

Howdy!

Oh, that's cool. When's the date? I'm going over there on Tuesday.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
LivingFree:

Why you guys didn't flog him is my issue! I'd have kicked him in the face while he was squatting, I can't imagine someone shitting in the room I sleep in grin grin grin

flog someone dat was about to poo?shocked... If we did dat he had probably poo on uscheesy.what we did whe he was about to poo is run away from the room and he will jus have this triumphant smile on his face as he squarted over the milk cancheesy.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
N0favors:
Hello Queen grin Only Queens recognise Kings kiss kiss kiss

Chai! *falls off her throne* grin grin grin

I've missed you. cry
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by N0favors: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Awwwnnnnnn. embarassed embarassed
I'm on break now. I'll tell you when we resume.
Free treat must not pass me by. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yea, I’m aware and no problem. Anytime, any day

And back to your question, I used to frequent Ilorin and was always in Okeodo. When Bekandims was still bubbling
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by N0favors: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
LivingFree:

Chai! *falls off her throne* grin grin grin

I've missed you. cry
You haven’t. You know how and where to find me if you truly missed me tongue
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by zicoraads: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh, that's cool. When's the date? I'm going over there on Tuesday.
I think his is tomorrow. Since he has been there since yesterday. If he'll be around till you come, I'll direct him to you, maybe show him around a bit. Don't allow girls to 'toast' him oooo. Very fine boy and innocent too. grin grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Seunnzy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
pocohantas:

That's because you never started with me.
You're young, dumb and broke...you don't call the shots, I do.
So, sit down and be humble kiss

When you graduate with [minimum of] a 2.1, you let me know.
Savagery.but why?

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
N0favors:
Yea, I’m aware and no problem. Anytime, any day

And back to your question, I used to frequent Ilorin and was always in Okeodo. When Bekandims was still bubbling
Egbon Mii oh, any other egbon is a counterfeit. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh, I didn't know. So, you know that guy who owns Item7? He just opened a bigger restaurant recently.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:

I think his is tomorrow. Since he has been there since yesterday. If he'll be around till you come, I'll direct him to you, maybe show him around a bit. Don't allow girls to 'toast' him oooo. Very fine boy and innocent too. grin grin
LMAO. I might end up being the toaster. Cougar mode. grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:

Howdy!

Btw, it's "sobe" lipsrsealed
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Lmao,,,,, The only place she will end is being a full time housewife and her husband can open a recharge card kiosk for her or if she is lucky,, she can start going to village markets,, selling garri..

But if she manages to graduate with good result,,, then she can teach kindergarten students in a quack primary,,, private school where the student pays 500 naira for school fees per term...

The highest job honours colourish can get is being a cleaner to the staff's toilet In a government school..
Hahahahaha, this one doesn't even know that I am no longer a student, I just keep laughing at your idiosyncrasies.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by N0favors: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Egbon Mii oh, any other egbon is a counterfeit. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh, I didn't know. So, you know that guy who owns Item7? He just opened a bigger restaurant recently.
Ofcourse I do. No be the new one be this ?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by zicoraads: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
LMAO. I might end up being the toaster. Cougar mode. grin
No try me. angry angry

But...you get money? I will even encourage him if you can foot all his bills. It will save me from the occasional calls for airtime. grin

Mariinee:
Btw, it's "sobe" lipsrsealed
Na the English one I call na. cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You won't blame her for thinking she's not on our level. She's been lied to that having a double honour in an underrated course would place her above you. Last, last, she'll dump her honours and go for ICAN. I know how people in her faculty reason. grin
Someone that got admission this year suddenly knows how people reason, Ode I have no business with ICAN or ACCA 'cause I'm not an accounting student. Have small sense na.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:

No try me. angry angry

But...you get money? I will even encourage him if you can foot all his bills. It will save me from the occasional calls for airtime. grin

Na the English one I call na. cheesy
Do I look broke to you? undecided undecided
Uncle, just take correction. angry angry

cheesy grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
Someone that got admission this year suddenly knows how people reason, Ode I have no business with ICAN or ACCA 'cause I'm not an accounting student. Have small sense na.
You have time.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
N0favors:
Ofcourse I do. No be the new one be this ?
Yeah, it's that one. kiss
I don't stay in Oke-odo though. I stay around the first junction close to Unilorin gate.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by thorpido(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
do you put yourself in the category of worthy men? what makes you worthy as a man
Go sleep abeg. undecided
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by zicoraads: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Do I look broke to you? undecided undecided
Uncle, just take correction. angry angry

cheesy grin
No vex ma. Sending your number to him right away. grin

Kai! So upon all the 'toasting' wey I 'toast' you, las las na that small boy you come fall for. sad embarassed

This life!
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by kaycee125: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why not just reply them with K anytime there call you out, it will be better, ignore the bitter couple.
Colourich:
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:

No vex ma. Sending your number to him right away. grin

Kai! So upon all the 'toasting' wey I 'toast' you, las las na that small boy you come fall for. sad embarassed

This life!
I be like bread wey you go dey toast?
Life is a ball of surprises. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by N0favors: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Yeah, it's that one. kiss
I don't stay in Oke-odo though. I stay around the first junction close to Unilorin gate.
Didn’t know house are now around that place o. Haven’t been there in years. Okeodo used to be the last housing area. Royal fm side was the end of housing area

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.