Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110053 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
You have time.
My dear, its not like I have time, I'm actually a busy person, the thing here is that these children won't stop mentioning me or making side remarks about me, everyday I get mentions from them, saying I'm this and that, I don't know if I should call this obsession. It unbelievably unhealthy.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by leobizy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is tough
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
kaycee125:
Why not just reply them with K anytime there call you out, it will be better, ignore the bitter couple.
They mention me many times evey day, I try so hard to ignore them but they are relentless, the other biafrabushboy had to stop mentioning me after I decided to ignore him despite his unwarranted mentions, like dafuq is wrong with these people?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by kaycee125: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Most times its fans that confuse their love as hatred, it's a disorder if it's not expressed properly, try to ignore them biko. There are upcoming artistes, ignore them to their devices.
Colourich:
They mention me many times evey day, I try so hard to ignore them but they are relentless, the other biafrabushboy had to stop mentioning me after I decided to ignore him despite his unwarranted mentions, like dafuq is wrong with these people?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
I'm too lazy to read through the pages.What is the said boyfriend's nairaland monicker?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
N0favors:
Didn’t know house are now around that place o. Haven’t been there in years. Okeodo used to be the last housing area. Royal fm side was the end of housing area
Maaad houses seff. grin grin
There's an estate, a 520K hostel and more. grin grin
E be like e don tey wey you reach there.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
My dear, its not like I have time, I'm actually a busy person, the thing here is that these children won't stop mentioning me or making side remarks about me, everyday I get mentions from them, saying I'm this and that, I don't know if I should call this obsession. It unbelievably unhealthy.
Just ignore nah. It's not that hard.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Just ignore nah. It's not that hard.
Ok
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
kaycee125:
Most times its fans that confuse their love as hatred, it's a disorder if it's not expressed properly, try to ignore them biko. There are upcoming artistes, ignore them to their devices.
Hahahahah, true talk.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by AlPeter: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Loveisascam:

This very true. I have sadly realised this. People in relationships this days are looking from what they can get from their partner and not what they can give their partners. This same Selfish and self centred people enter into marriages and breed selfish and self centred kids who have learnt from their parents.

y
This world is really messed up.

Sorry about your girlfriend though. Trust no longer exist in my dictionary. The highest we can do is give people the benefits of a doubt while having it at the b y back of our minds that they can betray and disappoint us.
oh so you have also decided in your great and infinite wisdom to join "this same selfish and self- centred people" to raise very selfish and self-centred kids, so that in a very short while the world would only be populated by selfish and self centred people. Such vast wisdom!

To your post do you realise that your so called boy friend was a fool surrounded by fools. What were you doing in their midst? think on that. Thank God you were smart enough to refuse friend 2.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
Someone that got admission this year suddenly knows how people reason, Ode I have no business with ICAN or ACCA 'cause I'm not an accounting student. Have small sense na.
Functional illiterate! You need not be an Accounting student to have any business with ICAN. Those in the sciences take ICAN too. Confused students like you who end up with changed destinies 'cause they were unable to cling on to their desired courses end up going for ICAN in order to fit into the labour market. Do you need me to school you on that? Or you're more comfortable as an uneducated educationist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 1:04am On Aug 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Don't generalize biko. angry cheesy grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 1:05am On Aug 27, 2018
N0favors:
What’s this one saying? Are nairalanders not the same people we see around us everyday? Or are the from different planet? Mtcheeeeeewww
Hehehe, you have come again abi?cheesytongue
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by QueenSekxy(f): 1:11am On Aug 27, 2018
lefulefu:
oh i am fine.lovely sunday eveing to u. Hmm iyam surprised ur friend preshy/Queensekzy never hola at u yetcheesy.
gringrin

we chat on whatsapp.grin

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Obodo999(m): 1:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Yes all men are scum, including her father, brothers and all her male relatives.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2018
thorpido:
Go sleep abeg. undecided
you cant even answer the simple question. guess you are not worthy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Wow, will message him. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by carloz685(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2018
SexyCeline:
Too many kids called "men" this days...
Are you kidding me? Is this for real
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2018
kaycee125:

Get sense na please.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by kaycee125: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Me and you, who no get sense
BiafraBushBoy:

Get sense na please.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Bambambiglo: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Saff:
If they have friends please hook me up lol smiley

SMH.. desperate bitches every where
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
QueenSekxy:

gringrin

we chat on whatsapp.grin
no wonder cheesy

Mariinee:
We are chatting on WhatsApp nah. wink

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by patricknz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
QueenSekxy:

she trashed you.tongue
this Amber girl is a warrior.grin
Trashed me? Ridiculous! She wasn't making any sense....saying dat "men" are scum just shows how stupid and retarded she is. Just got tired of exchanging words with her as she has a low IQ, consequently not capable of getting d point, dat's all. She should keep displaying her stupidity....cos dat story doesn't add up at all.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by WebSurfer(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Loveisascam:

This very true. I have sadly realised this. People in relationships this days are looking from what they can get from their partner and not what they can give their partners. This same Selfish and self centred people enter into marriages and breed selfish and self centred kids who have learnt from their parents.

This world is really messed up.

Sorry about your girlfriend though. Trust no longer exist in my dictionary. The highest we can do is give people the benefits of a doubt while having it at the back of our minds that they can betray and disappoint us.
This goes both sides, most of us are tired of girls doing same to us too
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Lalas247(f): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
kunleweb:

dearie you sh*t in a bucket? What a colourful thought. grin Where's Lalas by the way, has she tied the n*** yet?
tied what embarassed
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 4:24am On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

That's because you never started with me.

You're young, dumb and broke...you don't call the shots, I do.

So, sit down and be humble kiss

When you graduate with [minimum of] a 2.1, you let me know.

So you can give someone conditions?

Asking him to meet the 2.1 requirements before having a chat with you...

Lol... Wonder why you never gave me such...

Mofvcker...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Dnockeror333(m): 6:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Am sorry
Broken heart...
Your story, put tears in my heart
Separated by distance in prayer to the throne

If there is tomorrow, just face today, boken, shattered or maee up, composed or not, after the days is gone...=>
We will stand toe to toe,
The heart breaker, the broker, the broken, the cause and the judge
Clean your heart and eyes sister
Because soon, after our sojourn on this part
Everything goodest will fall in place...
Peace....
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Dnockeror333(m): 6:10am On Sep 01, 2018
Many a men are no scums

Many a men are no drinkers nor smokers

Many a Christianize men are not either good in bed games

Many a godly fellow are emotional intered in the game of love coming out pure but spotty to the Church

Many a grown young men are childish, irreligious, sensless and berred of grown up experience.

Take another move with The Spirit Of God, a better man will find is course into you and you for him.

Peace

THOU SHALL NOT CALL INNOCENT MEN SCUM, not all are scums!
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

So you can give someone conditions?
Asking him to meet the 2.1 requirements before having a chat with you...Lol... Wonder why you never gave me such...
Mofvcker...

Why should I give you conditions? Are you not the creature on your display picture? You're irredeemable. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Why do creatures like you need so much validation? Something to do with your upbringing? Low self esteem? What exactly is your problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranBushBoy: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Why should I give you conditions? Are you not the creature on your display picture? You're irredeemable. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Why do creatures like you need so much validation? Something to do with your upbringing? Low self esteem? What exactly is your problem?

Creature... Lol.... Don't freak out...

I am far far lower than 28yrs. So tell me, what condition can you give to me that I can't meet aside being 40yrs

Bottom line is that a river knows its level... I will be with you shortly.

Just needed to show you that you also give people conditions. Is a 2.1 your best achievement?

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.