Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' (22691 Views)

Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP / It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by guru90: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
One of Nigeria Army told me that Boko haram And this killers are unstoppable.

He also told me that PMB cant stop them as well....

They are unstoppable..... killing continues.....

NOTE: WE SHOULD ALWAYS BE PRAYERFUL....
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by BiafranJesus: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Benue people worked with hausa fulani to commoy genocide against Biafrans.

One Nigeria....enjoy.
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by Afamed: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Myself2:

Fulani herdsman spotted
Anyone that is not as gullible as you are is a Fulani? Those who can make you to believe absurdities can make you to commit atrocities.#useursense
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by JeogahII(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Afamed:

And you believe the gossip mill up there?
Unless you are myetti Allah member or a sympathizer..if not you will believe that the barbarians are capable of doing anything
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by FrancisIgya: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dis Ortom still de talk? I beg pay your people salary and pension.
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by bigdoo: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Are you not the Commander-In-Chief of your state with all the power and protection that go with your position? How can you be so afraid of the Fulani herdsmen when they should be afraid of you? Or are you just a trembling coward?
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
This man is fast losing excuses for his failure to his ppl; from the credible to the less credible; to now the ridiculous incredulous.
He should try a more convincing story next time.
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by Demiblaze00(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
http://HallJob.online/?job=887

Check out this link 100% legit.. It's an advertising website so when you register and share the link, they get paid by the company who's adverts you see and then they pay you a commission... Not free money... Not double money... You don't even have to pay a dime... It's totally free.. You work for them and they pay you.
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by Myself2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
Afamed:

Anyone that is not as gullible as you are is a Fulani? Those who can make you to believe absurdities can make you to commit atrocities.#useursense

You are a Fulani herdsman, from your comments, you sound like one and I'm sure you do behave and act like one too
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by shotuns: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Seeing the headline, At first I thought it was " Dino Maradona " again. . .
God will protect you o.
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by Banmeallday: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by poseidon12: 1:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
The threat by MACBAN to the Senate president was another gossip mill abi ? Mtchww

Don't mind the knuckle head.
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by stinechykee: 2:55am On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
The threat by MACBAN to the Senate president was another gossip mill abi ? Mtchww
don't mind that olodo zumbie
Re: Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' by stinechykee: 2:57am On Aug 26, 2018
Afamed:

And you believe the gossip mill up there?
shut the Bleep up you Fulani herdsmen trying so hard to defend your people what most people already know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Buhari Contests 100 Times, He Can't Rule This Country- Witches & Wizard / Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence / FG Postpones Population Census To May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.