Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men (496 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Gee4-Why_women_in_the_UK _love_Nigerian_men

Fast rising singer, Gee4, who currently shuttles between Nigeria and the United Kingdom told Saturday Beats that contrary to the popular belief that Nigerian men are seen in a bad light abroad, women in UK love to be in relationships with Nigerian men.

The singer who currently has a child with a Briton told Saturday Beats that most British women love to date Nigerian men because they consider them to be very caring. He said, “They like Nigerian men.

In the United Kingdom, people don’t disrespect Nigerians or think we are all fraudsters. A lot of people I know like to hang out with me because I am a Nigerian. They believe Nigerians know how to take care of women, especially Yoruba men. They also know that we are talented, hardworking and go-getters.”

Although the reward for his music is gradually paying off, he told Saturday Beats that his childhood was not a rosy one because he lost his mother when he was six years old and...Read More...
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2018
isn't this funny even if it souds true
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by alterswerve(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2018
They believe Nigerians know how to take care of women, especially Yoruba men. They also know that we are talented, hardworking and go-getters.”

Y'all remember these Nigerian songs these days where someone at the beginning or close to the end of the song screams TRIBALISTIC

It actually sounds like SHAABALISTIC, but it fits here
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2018
alterswerve:
They believe Nigerians know how to take care of women, especially Yoruba men. They also know that we are talented, hardworking and go-getters.”

Y'all remember these Nigerian songs these days where someone at the beginning or close to the end of the song screams TRIBALISTIC
It actually sounds like SHAABALISTIC, but it fits here
guy na true u sabii especially we Yoruba's
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
well may be cause we last longer
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
This guy I don't really get you
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
No regrets
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
All by himself
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Because it is big
Re: Gee4-why_women_in_the_uk _love_nigerian_men by solution1page1: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lord you are who can compare to you

(1) (Reply)

Can My Wife Cheat On Me..? Pls Suggest / Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? / She Stole The Love Of My Life- How Can I Be Blamed For Her Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.