Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? (496 Views)

I Believe All Romance Landers Will Love This / Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by TheOdd1sOut: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2018
Check out this thread. Upon the fact that it made FP, it hardly got 400 views.
https://www.nairaland.com/4827997/4-ways-treat-worms-pests?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrmCLMVp6mcuK4-#72698251

Now check this Bob risky thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4827590/harrysong-poses-bobrisky-inside-plane?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrmCLMVp6mcuK4-
if it was about bobrisky, it would get 50000+ views.
This is disheartening and shows what the youths like
Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by Uglymugg: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2018
I don't know how to answer this without being offensive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by TheOdd1sOut: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Uglymugg:
I don't know how to answer this without being offensive.
feel free
Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by metalgear11(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2018
It's simple - entertainment. The same way people will rather pay huge sums of money to buy tickets for davido or wizkid concerts, but will shun even one kobo to pay to watch math quizzes or science fairs. The same reason why the highest paid folks in this world are entertainers/sportsmen while those who impact knowledge to folks who dont even see the value are paid peanuts or are owed months of their salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by TheOdd1sOut: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2018
metalgear11:
It's simple - entertainment. The same way people will rather pay huge sums of money to buy tickets for davido or wizkid concerts, but will shun even one kobo to pay to watch math quizzes or science fairs. The same reason why the highest paid folks in this world are entertainers/sportsmen while those who impact knowledge to folks who dont even see the value are paid peanuts or are owed months of their salaries.
that's so sad
Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by metalgear11(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
that's so sad

It's sad, but the truth.
Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by MhizzAJ(f): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
who education epp
Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by Albertone(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
who education epp
Little wonder you cant construct a good English sentence...
Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by MhizzAJ(f): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Albertone:
Little wonder you cant construct a good English sentence...

u that can construct a good english, what have u achieved in your life time ... old fool...nairaland nuisance
Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by Albertone(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

u that can construct a good english, what have u achieved in your life time ... old fool...nairaland nuisance
I was only joking OK?
You had better learnt how to catch fun...
Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by Originalsly: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Which thread hits FP seems to be what is interesting to the moderator/s....the reason why a thread with 400 views will be there and one with 1000 will not. The mods are mainly interested in entertainment...but there is an entertainment section....but guess that is not good enough. Blame the mods..... they must be veryyyy local/immature to post the crap they do on FP.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
ode if we are looking to be educated, do you think we don't know to go?
Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by MhizzAJ(f): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Albertone:
I was only joking OK? You had better learnt how to catch fun...
Didn't know you were joking No vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Naira Landers Hate Educational Threads? by gabinweb: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Because in Nigeria, certificate less individuals rule the literates

(1) (Reply)

She Stole The Love Of My Life- How Can I Be Blamed For Her Death? / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done This Year? / Royal Rumble 2019 Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.