Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (40559 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Yinxies(f): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
It is finished
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Awoo88: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:
I wonder why people doubt Freeze. Although I go to AG, I don't doubt some of Freeze words. They are bitter truth we see everyday in Church but are ashamed to accept
Freeze is an attention seeking old fool who doesn't know when and where to draw the line. While fraud ster like the op described are causing trouble to the body of Christ, freeze is no different
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by thesicilian: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
kstyle2:
if you drop 1 million.......one million days.
From the premise you're following, N1million will be 1000 days (1k/day).
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by sirchim(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
They know the Ppl they cn deceive, nt my type. CHRIST wl judge, n it wl strt wt Church.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
If they like let them drop their car keys on his head. All I know is I can build an eCommerce website for the pastor so church members can shop his blessings online.

If you need a professional website or web application, visit my website: https://dontro.com

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Almunjid(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
I would rather continue to practice my Islam, Christianity is not an option, it's in fact even worst than Islam!

السلام على من التبع الهدى!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by grandstar(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
The blind leading the blind? Will both not fall into a pit, if they've not already fallen!! (Matthew 24:24)
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Dollarship(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Reason why I don't go to church
1.i hate crowd
2.Church billings (tithes and offerings)
I prefer praying in my house God will answer my prayers Thank you undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by SouthendOnSea(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Whenever "Thou says the Lord" contradicts "It is written", dear brothers and sisters, please carry your bags and Bible make una waka!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by 36STATES: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ok name checkers. Is it from that tribe that doesn't love money?
Can you tell me why they have 419 pastors all over and skull miners if not for their crazy love for money?
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Angy55(f): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
This is what you get when you don't study your bible word for word and ask the holy spirit for understanding. I know he must have used the story of Elijah and the widow to cajole them.

Prosperity messages every where. No more messages of repentance, no more messages of Life eternal. They climb the alter of God and quote just one scripture and hit on prosperity all through. They are even afraid of making reference to the book of revelation.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33.
They don't seek the kingdom of God, they don't seek the righteousness of God. They seek prosperity first. They will keep falling victims.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by jesmond3945: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
God will judge both the pastor and the people giving to the pastor where did it say if I give pastor then I would be wealthy.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by valdes00(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
This church is beside my house....
So na laidis them be...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Olalan:
The question I ask is do people who attend this churches read a different Bible from that which I know?
The ANSWER remains that people who patronize such churches have LEAKY BRAIN syndrome.
Some may have had BLOCKED BRAIN disease which progressively worsened to leaky brain.
That’s all

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Since I stopped going to CHURCH, I realized God has even blessed me more.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dollarship:
Reason why I don't go to church
1.i hate crowd
2.Church billings (tithes and offerings)
I prefer praying in my house God will answer my prayers Thank you undecided
Gbam.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by arrestdarrester: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
Please stop criticizing Pastors already. They didn't put a gun to anyone's head to do give what they chose to give. This is most unfair.

Your poverty is not caused by your Pastor. Your past actions put you where you are now. Your government contributed to your being there. Your present mindset holds you down. Ultimately, you're responsible for your state.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by donbenie(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
SamuelEzeigbo:
As the spirit of God leads, the spirit of a prophet is subject to a prophet.
Just saying my own though.
It is well with us
Shut your GULLIBLE trap..spirit of God ko,spirit of God ni.. angry
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by arrestdarrester: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald95:
I wonder why people doubt Freeze. Although I go to AG, I don't doubt some of Freeze words. They are bitter truth we see everyday in Church but are ashamed to accept

Does AG collect tithes? Do you as a person pay tithes in AG?

I have seen what you do when Freeze attacks another Church. When he attacks your Church what do you do?
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by haykes(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mumu followers 90% of churches are business places

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by krucifix(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
arrestdarrester:
Please stop criticizing Pastors already. They didn't put a gun to anyone's head to do give what they chose to give. This is most unfair.

Your poverty is not caused by your Pastor. Your past actions put you where you are now. Your government contributed to your being there. Your present mindset holds you down. Ultimately, you're responsible for your state.
shut up mumu! Don't pastors criticise politicians for looting? They should not criticise pastors and here u are blaming the government. Ode oshi

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by planetx: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
"If you have 5000 and you drop 2000 come back quickly and make it up" Lol Naija pastors no go kill person o.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by kokoboy4life(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
haykes:
Mumu followers 90% of churches are business places

99.9% of Nigerian churches are business centers, because i haven't heard of a church in Nigeria that require no dropping of cash from the congregants.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
I've been there, done that,.....NEVER AGAIN!

#MY MUMU DON DO!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Twoclans(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Money that he will put on the laps of one slay Queen and enjoy himself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by donbenie(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Why should Pastors not be criticised?..under your premise a Yahoo Boy should not be penalised because he did not force his victims to part with their money..fleecing the gullible off their hard earned money under whatever guise is evil and should be condemned as such..
The same religious toga under which they hide to commit all manners of atrocious activities should not be used as an excuse to exonerate them..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by arrestdarrester: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Angy55:
This is what you get when you don't study your bible word for word and ask the holy spirit for understanding. I know he must have used the story of Elijah and the widow to cajole them.

Prosperity messages every where. No more messages of repentance, no more messages of Life eternal. They climb the alter of God and quote just one scripture and hit on prosperity all through. They are even afraid of making reference to the book of revelation.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33.
They don't seek the kingdom of God, they don't seek the righteousness of God. They seek prosperity first. They will keep falling victims.

Sister mi, it is the same with your Church Ooo. Only one message every time. It is heretic when you emphasize one doctrine at the expense of others not minding what your preferred doctrine is.

By the way, have you seen the last 52 Sunday messages and Bible study outlines of this Church that you are already condemning?

When was the last time you interceded for Ministers other than those in your Church? Or you think your Church is the only Church in the body of Christ?

Let's weep and pray for our wounded and not join the world to kill them.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by hopefulLandlord: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
donbenie:
Why should Pastors not be criticised?..under your premise a Yahoo Boy should not be penalised because he did not force his victims to part with their money..fleecing the gullible off their hard earned money under whatever guise is evil and should be condemned as such..
The same religious toga under which they hide to commit all manners of atrocious activities should not be used as an excuse to exonerate them..

Pastors are men of God, men who talk to God directly and get instructions from him. these pastors help their members with prayers, sermon and counseling for their emotional and spiritual well-being

This pastor might've done what he's done on instructions from God whereas Yahoo boys and politheifcians are simply greedy

we should be careful not to criticise the wrong pastors. do not put curses on yourselves and your generations
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Angy55(f): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Sister mi, it is the same with your Church Ooo. Only one message every time. It is heretic when you emphasize one doctrine at the expense of others not minding what your preferred doctrine is.

By the way, have you seen the last 52 Sunday messages and Bible study outlines of this Church that you are already condemning?

When was the last time you interceded for Ministers other than those in your Church? Or you think your Church is the only Church in the body of Christ?

Let's weep and pray for our wounded and not join the world to kill them.

Read again, my comment wasn't directed only to that particular church, my brother in the Lord. And FYI, I am not joining the world to kill them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Abcruz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by valicvicto(f): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
the funny thing about these people who post stuff to paint preachers negatively have someone (a preacher) they summit to for prayers on personal and family issues but some innocent readers who are not aware of this are influenced by their write-ups. Be careful people on what u comment on God's stewards whether real or fake. Only God jugdes them not ur comments here and there. when He(God) said He suffered no man to do them harm "saying touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm", note that a weapon wasn't mentioned. Because ur mouth is ur biggest weapon(these days ur hands also). since its difficult to detect who's real or fake, leave them alone.
stop accumulating God's wrath upon urself "for it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the LORD.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by saintol(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yinxies:
It is finished
Jesus talk am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.