Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (40556 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Nwibii: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
I will soon open my own church called 'Come As U Are Ministries. CAAM
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by IMASTEX: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Olalan:
The question I ask is do people who attend this churches read a different Bible from that which I know?
They don't study the bible just like their self-called pastor.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Olalan:
The question I ask is do people who attend this churches read a different Bible from that which I know?
they will tell u it doesn't matter. Its ur faith that matters. Even when pastor is pressing their breasts&fvcking them in d name prayer, they will still say it doesn't matter as long u believe

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
arrestdarrester:
Please stop criticizing Pastors already. They didn't put a gun to anyone's head to do give what they chose to give. This is most unfair.

Your poverty is not caused by your Pastor. Your past actions put you where you are now. Your government contributed to your being there. Your present mindset holds you down. Ultimately, you're responsible for your state.
so d solution 2 all these problems is to give pastor money?
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by ceejay80s(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
blacks useless no be small
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by oyifeoda(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Awoo88:

Freeze is an attention seeking old fool who doesn't know when and where to draw the line. While fraud ster like the op described are causing trouble to the body of Christ, freeze is no different

Doing what with the attention... going to bank? objectivity is not ruthlessness. body of Christ, body of Christ body of Christ every time a point is been made. mind you; Serving God is not doing God any favour, its for ur benefit to keep you morally intact and other religious stuff. period
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by fredpaul: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
That's my church in Benin city and i attended that particular service. Its so sad how bloggers will extract a five minute clips from an entire service just to put a pastor down. All is well.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by justtoodark: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
this is ridiculous....later they will say na buhari dey cause hardship....

nonesense....
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by SUNDICOS(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Church?, meanwhile a business center now.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Buffalowings3(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
3000× 150

450000 just like that.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by donbenie(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Pastors are men of God, men who talk to God directly and get instructions from him. these pastors help their members with prayers, sermon and counseling for their emotional and spiritual well-being

This pastor might've done what he's done on instructions from God whereas Yahoo boys and politheifcians are simply greedy

we should be careful not to criticise the wrong pastors. do not put curses on yourselves and your generations
Am sorry but anyone that tells me that the Holy Spirit told him to collect money from me before I can be blessed is a Fraudster,where in your Bible was there a precedent of such an act?
A Fraudster by whatever name he chooses to call himself is still a Fraudster,HIS CURSES CANNOT do ANYTHING to ME,he is not my God..such threats are what he uses to cow his gullible Sheep to keep them submissive and pliant while preying on their emotions..F@CK him and his CURSES,Dangote NEVER needed his blessings to be what he is today..

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
dontbothermuch:
cry

Na wa o.

The whites that brought Christianity to africa are surprised at the rate we changed it to business.

They brought it to maintain global peace, love & tolerance.

Christanity was & is never for sale. If you could remember those blue pocket sized bible the missionaries distributed then.

Merely watching a Hollywood movie/news will tell you most whites have embraced technology & no longer interested in religion.
Lol did you do a statistic to find that out.
There are over 2.1 billion Christians how many of them do you think are from africa.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Amalekki: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
A typical Nigerian is not going to church to give out money out of love of God, it is all business. They are giving because of the carefully orchestrated testimonies from the church that made people believe that when they sow seeds with money they will reap thousands-fold. Forget all the fake worship, the koko of the matter behind all the church this church that is the harvest from money invested on 'seeds' and 'tithe'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by jesuchristi: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
The more you sow the more you will reap 2corinthians 9 v 6.People should be encouraged to give.However, folks should be left with the option of deciding how much to sow.Iam not comfortable with the amount tag.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by haykes(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
kokoboy4life:

99.9% of Nigerian churches are business centers, because i haven't heard of a church in Nigeria that require no dropping of cash from the congregants.
lucrative business even more than Yahoo my brother

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Rindo69: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pastors are scum
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Kingjames(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
In a trending video posted online, the cleric can be heard telling the congregation that if anyone has N5,000, N10,000 or N3,000, he/she should come and drop it in his hand because what he's doing is special and wants his congregation to connect to it.

Father in the mighty name of Jesus. I am listening father. call me. Your son can hear it clearly.

Need to go and win soul(money) for you lord.

End time church indeed
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Coolgent(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sharp Guy!
Wallahi i must become Pastor this days!
Very booming business!
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by krucifix(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Awoo88:

Freeze is an attention seeking old fool who doesn't know when and where to draw the line. While fraud ster like the op described are causing trouble to the body of Christ, freeze is no differetnt
.but y is the truth so bitter? What ever u hear freeze say are the things that are not in the Bible but yet practiced in church. Now listen, the whole thing about freeze attention started with tithing. There are so many things that the New Testament changed. And many of them are no longer practiced in the church but the ones that are still in practice are the ones that favoured the church leaders. Even Jesus Christ never said anything on tithing, and I still have not seen a verse in the New Testament that made reference to tithing.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by nicemuyoo: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Strong delusion: inability to comprehend the truth even with 100% scriptural warning!!! Many shall come in my name saying......of Christ and shall deceive MANY not few!!
Pastors are men of God, men who talk to God directly and get instructions from him. these pastors help their members with prayers, sermon and counseling for their emotional and spiritual well-being

This pastor might've done what he's done on instructions from God whereas Yahoo boys and politheifcians are simply greedy

we should be careful not to criticise the wrong pastors. do not put curses on yourselves and your generations
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by babeosisi: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
arrestdarrester:
Please stop criticizing Pastors already. They didn't put a gun to anyone's head to do give what they chose to give. This is most unfair.

Your poverty is not caused by your Pastor. Your past actions put you where you are now. Your government contributed to your being there. Your present mindset holds you down. Ultimately, you're responsible for your state.

Please be silent
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by babeosisi: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
fredpaul:
That's my church in Benin city and i attended that particular service. Its so sad how bloggers will extract a five minute clips from an entire service just to put a pastor down. All is well.

So give us your testimony
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
And some people will still fall for his cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
fredpaul:
Were U expecting them to post the entire lengthy rubbish here....??
And you are PROUD of the happenings there.
U feel proud walking into such a place thinking you would access GOD there...?
Do u think God is locked up in all these churches...??

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii
On behalf of you, I feel ashamed of myself.
Devil don romance Mammywater

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Mujtahida: 1:43am On Aug 26, 2018
SouthendOnSea:
Whenever "Thou says the Lord" contradicts "It is written", dear brothers and sisters, please carry your bags and Bible make una waka!
And it has never occurred to you that God gave you eyes to see for yourself, mouth to eat and talk for yourself, nose to smell and breathe for yourself, ears to hear for yourself, legs to walk for yourself BUT when it comes to spiritual matters he speaks to you through a Pastor or through a book.

the greatest lies on earth are the words you put in bold.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by shugabasbn: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2018
I said, some Pentecostal churches are a great threaten to Christianity not only Islam one dumb was saying they are threatening Islam. Some churches nowadays...
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2018
kstyle2:
if you drop 1 million.......one million days.
1,000 == 1 day
21,000. ==21 days
1,000,000 == 1million days? undecided

Your maths is very horrible!
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Nancypunni: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2018
This is a clear reflection of how foolish Nigerians are...even blaming President buhari is part of our foolishness..and we are quick to travel overseas because we dnt know that our foolishness travels with us...even on nairaland you can see raw foolishness in 75% of the commenters...foolishness is our biggest problem not corruption..and even worse is dat we parade ourselves like we are so wise...i truly regret being born a nigerian..i regret it so badly

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Awoo88: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
krucifix:
.but y is the truth so bitter? What ever u hear freeze say are the things that are not in the Bible but yet practiced in church. Now listen, the whole thing about freeze attention started with tithing. There are so many things that the New Testament changed. And many of them are no longer practiced in the church but the ones that are still in practice are the ones that favoured the church leaders. Even Jesus Christ never said anything on tithing, and I still have not seen a verse in the New Testament that made reference to tithing.
Is the truth bitter to you?? Freeze is a fake ass preacher who is doing damage to the body of Christ. Jesus never condemned tithing but rather that the religious leaders of his days should focus more on mercy and justice. There are a lot of things freeze is saying that are not biblical. He doesn't even know the Bible to start with. Freeze is a false teacher teaching doctrine of men
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by SouthendOnSea(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mujtahida:

And it has never occurred to you that God gave you eyes to see for yourself, mouth to eat and talk for yourself, nose to smell and breathe for yourself, ears to hear for yourself, legs to walk for yourself BUT when it comes to spiritual matters he speaks to you through a Pastor or through a book.

the greatest lies on earth are the words you put in bold.

@Mujtahida, how?
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by sweetilicious(f): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Olalan:
Not really.The verse that says that faith moves mountains is the word that moves Christians.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Mujtahida: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
SouthendOnSea:

@Mujtahida, how?
Reason it out Bro. Everything that pertains to your life as in bodily functions that keeps you alive you do it yourself through organs you've been equipped with. But how is it that when it comes to the 'word of God' which they say say is 'life' you have to go and read a book or listen to God speak to you through a proxy?

The question is do breathe through your pastor? Or through a book?

And when God spoke he spoke to Jews and gave them his words. Ehen? But if you look up you'd see that when the sun created by God shines it doesn't shine on any select people alone, when it rains it doesn't rain on any select people alone.

Just think oooo. That's all I ask you to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.