Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (40839 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by SouthendOnSea(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mujtahida:

Reason it out Bro. Everything that pertains to your life as in bodily functions that keeps you alive you do it yourself through organs you've been equipped with. But how is it that when it comes to the 'word of God' which they say say is 'life' you have to go and read a book or listen to God speak to you through a proxy?

The question is do breathe through your pastor? Or through a book?

And when God spoke he spoke to Jews and gave them his words. Ehen? But if you look up you'd see that when the sun created by God shines it doesn't shine on any select people alone, when it rains it doesn't rain on any select people alone.

Just think oooo. That's all I ask you to do.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by SouthendOnSea(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mujtahida:

Reason it out Bro. Everything that pertains to your life as in bodily functions that keeps you alive you do it yourself through organs you've been equipped with. But how is it that when it comes to the 'word of God' which they say say is 'life' you have to go and read a book or listen to God speak to you through a proxy?

The question is do breathe through your pastor? Or through a book?

And when God spoke he spoke to Jews and gave them his words. Ehen? But if you look up you'd see that when the sun created by God shines it doesn't shine on any select people alone, when it rains it doesn't rain on any select people alone.

Just think oooo. That's all I ask you to do.

@Mujtahida, people have made the pastors you're referring to as their PROXY. Will you ever ask your cousin to make a request from your biological father on your behalf? If your answer is No, why should you go to these so-called pastors to do the same for you regarding your Heavenly Father?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Mujtahida: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
SouthendOnSea:

@Mujtahida, people have made the pastors you're referring to as their PROXY. Will you ever ask your cousin to make a request from your biological father on your behalf? If your answer is No, why should you go to these so-called pastors to do the same for you regarding your Heavenly Father?
That's exactly my point. Infact I have often used this same analogy you have used. We don't need proxies. Man should relate with and to his God directly.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by fredpaul: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Were U expecting them to post the entire lengthy rubbish here....??
And you are PROUD of the happenings there.
U feel proud walking into such a place thinking you would access GOD there...?
Do u think God is locked up in all these churches...??

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii
On behalf of you, I feel ashamed of myself.
Devil don romance Mammywater

I wasn't expecting a nice response form you or anyone. Hope you had a nice day. Cheers
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by fredpaul: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
babeosisi:

So give us your testimony

Jesus is Lord. He came in flesh, died for our sins and on the third day resurrected. Be blessed.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by SouthendOnSea(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mujtahida:

That's exactly my point. Infact I have often used this same analogy you have used. We don't need proxies. Man should relate with and to his God directly.

Jeremiah 14:14-16 (NKJV, GNB, ERV, NLT)
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Mujtahida: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
SouthendOnSea:

Jeremiah 14:14-16 (NKJV, GNB, ERV, NLT)
Good. See Hebrews 8:11. If only it is actually so, if only but alas it's isn't so. Pastors, the Bible are the proofs that Hebrews 8:11 ain't so.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by Popularity(m): 1:36am On Aug 27, 2018
This is why Karl Marx referred religion as the greatest instrument of exploitation in the hand of the capitalists. Religion is a way of making surplus value on earth rather than getting reward in heaven. What an Opium of the Masses, keep pacifying people to their false consciousness. What an ideological capitalist apparatus.
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
donbenie:
Shut your GULLIBLE trap..spirit of God ko,spirit of God ni.. angry

Shut up ma Gullible mouth? You Funny Bro! Common step up to your highest expectation, expected something much more better that that. However, i wanna know why you commented such trash. If you got no sensible and applicable reason, then F**k off!
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by donbenie(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2018
SamuelEzeigbo:

Shut up ma Gullible mouth? You Funny Bro! Common step up to your highest expectation, expected something much more better that that. However, i wanna know why you commented such trash. If you got no sensible and applicable reason, then F**k off!
It's only a very GULLIBLE or DELUDED Fellow who will believe that the Holy Ghost will ask you to BRIBE your Pastor before you'll receive FAVOR..
The Grace of God is NOT for sale to the highest bidder and if you believe otherwise like these hapless MOFOS,then you talking about SENSE and REASON is the JOKE OF THE YEAR..
Re: Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
donbenie:
Shut your GULLIBLE trap..spirit of God ko,spirit of God ni.. angry
whatever

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.