Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly (15347 Views)

This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger / Rice Mills In Nigeria Closedown After India’s Ban On Rice Exports / The Plight Of Ginger Farmers In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Elliot2(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What's the value of sense to your brain?
and what is d value of brain to a zombie?
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Butterflyleo: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2018
Elliot2:
and what is d value of brain to a zombie?

Says the guy who supports an economically blind bigot with an echo between his ears
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by lexy2014: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Blue3k2:
You dont need to go that far. There's more agricultural products than ginger to export. There's also opportunities to manufacturing sector. Dangote corp and Peugeot want to build plant in Kaduna. Than means they'll be importing through the dry port. These guys are short sited hence why they hated idea of dry port at first hoping it would fail. Now they wail about diversification.

how do these containers laden with ginger find their way out of d country?
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Blue3k2: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Road since rail isn't effective. They'll use lagos ports to export it out depending where they're shipping to.

lexy2014:
how do these containers laden with ginger find their way out of d country?
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
tiredoflife:
So slowly the idea is to be able to export and import directly to Kaduna
Yet we say they are not smart
They are systematically bypassing Lagos to get it direct
The other seaports in the south south are idle and only good for crude oil
One Nigeria
is it like they airlift from these dry ports?
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by tiredoflife(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
lexy2014:
is it like they airlift from these dry ports?

No they don't
But means clearing and forwarding can be done from there without Lagos having to touch it
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Blue3k2:
Road since rail isn't effective. They'll use lagos ports to export it out depending where they're shipping to.

OK. Now I get d idea. I actually thought they airlift from d dry ports. What's wrong with d rail system?
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by lexy2014: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
tiredoflife:

No they don't
But means clearing and forwarding can be done from there without Lagos having to touch it
so d exporter does all his documentation in Kaduna then d goods are taken straight onto a ship
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Blue3k2: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
They need more train wagons to move goods. The frequency is too low from what I understand. They shippers use road to move goods which is expensive. They won't air lift since airports already exist. The cargo airports are annother sad story.

lexy2014:
OK. Now I get d idea. I actually thought they airlift from d dry ports. What's wrong with d rail system?
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Blue3k2:
They need more train wagons to move goods. The frequency is too low from what I understand. They shippers use road to move goods which is expensive. They won't air lift since airports already exist. The cargo airports are annother sad story.

lot of prospects but no infrastructure 2 support d idea. Typical of Nigeria, putting d cart b4 d horse. Then what's all this talk that this govt has fixed d rail system?
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by tiredoflife(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
lexy2014:
so d exporter does all his documentation in Kaduna then d goods are taken straight onto a ship

Yes that's it
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by islandmoon: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Xander85:

Yet you voted for APC at the state and federal level in 2015, and are poised to do it again next year!

You need to realise that APC represents the virulent form of ethnic and fulani-hegemonic politics in its purest form that has been the bane of our existence as a country since 1960! It's a party primarily set up to further fulani interests and is supported in its quest by greedy and naive middlebelt and southern politicians!

and did you just say I voted APC? nevermind , I'm out
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by islandmoon: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Blue3k2:
Ok noted you have unrelated beef with federal government. I'll educate you about history of jos dry 0ort since you dont know anything. The Jos state government under Jang demolished the dry port. That is one reason why the project stalled. Maybe you should assign Jang blame and PDP instead of blaming Buhari and Federal regarding Jos dry port.

educate me? you better educate your self and learn about Hausa Fulani political interest tsunami and herdsmen grazing agenda as Fulani barracks
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by lexy2014: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
tiredoflife:

Yes that's it
tnx 4 shedding light. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Blue3k2: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lol I noticed you stopped running your mouth about Jos Dry port after I enlightened you. Again your I'm not interested in your whining and goal post shifting. Stick to topics you know about. You seem more interested in everything other dry ports now.

Its must be everyone elses fault Jang demolished dry port structures in 2014 despite court order. Don't worry there are plenty of threads to voice frustration with government. Just make your complaints informed reasonable in future.

islandmoon:

educate me? you better educate your self and learn about Hausa Fulani political interest tsunami and herdsmen grazing agenda as Fulani barracks
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Ademat7(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
my thought exactly
NwaliE01:
I weep for my dear country. We only export raw materials and import finished products.
Why I weep is cos there is no plan to even start converting this surplus raw materials into finished products.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by islandmoon: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Blue3k2:
Lol I noticed you stopped running your mouth about Jos Dry port after I enlightened you. Again your I'm not interested in your whining and goal post shifting. Stick to topics you know about. You seem more interested in everything other dry ports now.

Its must be everyone elses fault Jang demolished dry port structures in 2014 despite court order. Don't worry there are plenty of threads to voice frustration with government. Just make your complaints informed reasonable in future.

boy, where do you buy your weed? are you okay?
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Blue3k2: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
My point exactly you wont bring up jos dry port. You its obvious you didnt know first thing about Jos dry port. Your initial rant shows you have paranoid delusions.

islandmoon:
Jonathan approved this project for Jos, i wonder why they now moved the port to kaduna, they keep moving FG projects in Jos to Bauchi and KD in attempt to kill jos economy

[s]
islandmoon:

boy, where do you buy your weed? are you okay?
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Kabaka100: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Ginger kwa? Nonsense.
With ur Africaman brain and mentality, all u see is a root crop thats not worth much like una oil, but show that ginger to an oyinboman and he will tell u that it has potential to be used to make drugs and drinks which adds more monetary value to the crop
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by islandmoon: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Blue3k2:
My point exactly you wont bring up jos dry port. You its obvious you didnt know first thing about Jos dry port. Your initial rant shows you have paranoid delusions.

[s][/s]

quit smoking, okay cos I know what I'm telling you, serious , I mean it
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Nwaohafia1: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Amberon1:
It is not nonsense. I almost started this business. Indians and Pakistani love ginger a lot and make ALL their meals with ginger.

Reason they smell like goats. I work with Indians.
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Kingspin(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What's the value of sense to your brain?

Nigeria have to develop not some Nigeria.

Nigeria welcome the Kaduna port so that other viable ports could fellow.
There is sense of peace.
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Kabaka100: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Ginger kwa? Nonsense.

With ur Africaman mind & mentality, u just see ginger as just a crop that cant fetch u minch money in da marketplace but guess what the oyinboman will see of same crop? They will most likely show u the potential of what ginger can be converted to thru innovative and inventive means to create products like drugs and drinks
Re: Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly by Amberon1: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Lmao.... grin
Nwaohafia1:

Reason they smell like goats. I work with Indians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Acquires 2,134 Hectares Of Land In Other States To Boost Agriculture.. / By What Week Do You Start Giving Your Broiler Chicks Finisher Feed? / Is It True That Grower Feed Slows Own The Growth Of Broiler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.