Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Man Cum Easily Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Cum Easily Why? (5996 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2010
The worse is that when the stuff is gettin to an orgasm level he cum. I am not enjoying it and i need a solution.

1 Like

Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Carolece(f): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
Jamaican stone wink grin
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by tayoast(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2010
^^wats that?
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Carolece(f): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2010
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by tayoast(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2010
hmnmn
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2010
I hear hmmm.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2010
I hear hmmm.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by forgetInot(f): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
It might be that he doesn't have sex very often, and when he gets it his body gets very excited.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
Carolece:

http://www.jamaicanstone.com/faq.html

have you tried it?
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by tayoast(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2010
She must av
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by alienYOUTH(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2010
Ok angel, i'm gonna give a few tips on how u can help ur man cos i think u love him that's why u r genuinely bothered, i hope!!!

- I'm sure most times he's d one doing d active work (meaning he's mostly on top), it's not easy 2 be do "d work" and at d same time try not come prematurely. U do d work this time and let him lie down while u be d one on top; this way u can control d rhythm, depth of penetration, etc and enjoy urself while he thinks of garbage or some other stuff to keep his mind off d pleasure.

-
Angel4luv:

The worse is that when the stuff is gettin to an heavenly feeling level, he comes. I am not enjoying it and i need a solution.

I'm also sure dat "when the stuff is gettin to an heavenly feeling level" you moan and groan and possibly scream. No offence here but pls keep ur mouth shut grin, all d moaning and groaning gets him super excited and facilitates the premature coming. Either u consciously keep ur groanings to urself or bite down on d pillow or something.

- pre-intimacy is essential, but too much of it might not be good for ur guy. Dont work him up too much b4 d main act, also let him work on u more with his hands and tongue b4 penetration so u r way ahead of him in d "heavenly feeling level".

- Lastly, do it more often, even if u both dont feel like it. Long periods btw love making can build tension & make ur guy come easily, especially if he's commited to u and he doesn't mess around. I also wonder how many rounds he can go, he doesnt have to bounce back after every five minutes, but generally "coming" delay improves with more rounds.

All d best!!!
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

She must av

let her speak for herself.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by tayoast(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
^^of course i aint spking for her undecided
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
alienYOUTH:

Ok angel, i'm gonna give a few tips on how u can help your man cos i think u love him that's why u r genuinely bothered, i hope!!!

- I'm sure most times he's d one doing d active work (meaning he's mostly on top), it's not easy 2 be do "d work" and at d same time try not come prematurely. U do d work this time and let him lie down while u be d one on top; this way u can control d rhythm, depth of penetration, etc and enjoy urself while he thinks of garbage or some other stuff to keep his mind off d pleasure.

-
I'm also sure dat "when the stuff is gettin to an heavenly feeling level" you moan and groan and possibly scream. No offence here but pls keep your mouth shut grin, all d moaning and groaning gets him super excited and facilitates the premature coming. Either u consciously keep your groanings to urself or bite down on d pillow or something.

- pre-intimacy is essential, but too much of it might not be good for your guy. Dont work him up too much b4 d main act, also let him work on u more with his hands and tongue b4 penetration so u r way ahead of him in d "heavenly feeling level".

- Lastly, do it more often, even if u both dont feel like it. Long periods btw love making can build tension & make your guy come easily, especially if he's commited to u and he doesn't mess around. I also wonder how many rounds he can go, he doesnt have to bounce back after every five minutes, but generally "coming" delay improves with more rounds.

All d best!!!

sweet lol, but you'r wrong. I do the work often and we do it almost everyday so i don't see where the tension is building up from.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by lactemps(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
Allen, I bet you are a Prof. in Loveology,
Great advice,
"Thinking of the rubbish" while working (for men) really helps. lol
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Carolece(f): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2010
Never have.
Never will.
Dont want any man on me for no long hours. A few minutes and I am satisfied, because I dont really like men and sx in the first place.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2010
Carolece:

Never have.
Never will.
Dont want any man on me for no long hours. A few minutes and I am satisfied, because I dont really like men and sx in the first place.

so why are you recommendin such for me cos from d tone of ur msg u don't like it either. Maybe u taught i was kidding right?
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Carolece(f): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
Angel4luv:

so why are you recommendin such for me cos from d tone of your msg u don't like it either. Maybe u taught i was kidding right?
They say it works. If my memory serves me right, you are the one who wants a man on you for hours. Not me.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by violent(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2010
Carolece:

Never have.
Never will.

weird!
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2010
Carolece:

They say it works. If my memory serves me right, you are the one who wants a man on you for hours. Not me.
thanks anyway.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Carolece(f): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2010
Angel4luv:

thanks anyway.
You are welcomed.

You have so many options now. Try one or all and please give the feedback. Thank you grin
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2010
Carolece:

You are welcomed.

You have so many options now. Try one or all and please give the feedback. Thank you grin
i wish they could work out, honestly am gonna paste it here.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2010
I even taught of leavin him cos i was fed up. I never enjoyed him for once.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Carolece(f): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2010
Angel4luv:

I even taught of leavin him cos i was fed up. I never enjoyed him for once.
do u talk to him that u r not getting enough of him?
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2010
Yes i do, but he wouldn't care. I just love him and i don't know why.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Angel4luv: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2010
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Carolece(f): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2010
Angel4luv:

If you dont know why you love him, I dont know what to say either. Some men will make "ego" dis-allow them from getting the help they want. I think if you talk to him in a way to let him know you are very serious about getting more from him he will seek help. Perhaps you can make an appointment and both of you can go see someone who can help you in that department. Good luck.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by alienYOUTH(m): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2010
angry Oh, if he wont/doesnt care, pls disregard my earlier advice and leave d punk. The effort has 2 be mutual for u want success, besides u wont rly/fully enjoy lovemaking if u aint married 2 d guy.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Carolece(f): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2010
alienYOUTH:

angry Oh, if he wont/doesnt care, pls disregard my earlier advice and leave d punk. The effort has 2 be mutual for u want success, besides u wont rly/fully enjoy lovemaking if u aint married 2 d guy.
RUBBISH!
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by alienYOUTH(m): 12:52am On Jun 27, 2010
^^^ cheesy Yeah, especially to someone who doesnt really like men and sx in the first place. tongue
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by Carolece(f): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2010
I dont get in a conversation with people who speak rubbish. You are on ignore because I dont have time for foolishness.
Re: My Man Cum Easily Why? by alienYOUTH(m): 1:07am On Jun 27, 2010
grin Chill out babe, we just conversating; u attacked first y'knw, besides u shld be willing 2 learn from life & not sit in ur own corner all d time.

It's no rubbish, but truth. Lovemaking within d confines of marriage is way better than d casual stuff; especially if d love still exists; i'm aint talking 'bout plastic/forced marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! / What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man / What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.