Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. (4832 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by sacajawea: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
What is this?
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by chiommy123(f): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nukilia:

See you ooo after using himself, who do you think he'll use next lipsrsealed
he shouldn't get tired of using himself. He should continue using himself.
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by sacajawea: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
skimmy005:
dis gal da lie o, assin so she folo d boy to the native doctors, to know about everything to even know witin each of dem go bring, nawa o, so she da the native doctor mind to know within d native doctor da think about the boys?
See the sweet way she saying it laughing Sef 'Aspa guy guy'
Social media more harm than good
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wow
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Nukilia: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
chiommy123:
he shouldn't get tired of using himself. He should continue using himself.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Oneboypikin: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
columbus007:
am not one of those children that will say this is super story,with information you cant go wrong, it help to a guiding light,this is so shocking right now as i dont knw what to say again,i have experience so many of this even in my community were i have lived,what's going on Nigerians. shocked
Baba add me on Telegram @Dloser
My Email TheLoser419@yahoo.com
Or drop Telegram ID and WhatsApp
Waiting
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
i swear boys dey wey ready to do anything for money. i personally know two friends who visited a babalawo @osun state. The man ended up doing protection jazz , he refuse performing money rituals cos is in their destiny to make money thats according to what they told me.
I can still spot marks all over their body made by the native doctor. Thats why i dont ever admire most wealthy young guys today with no visible source of income, forget about yahoo yahoo. Some guys actually do the main juju thing.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by boolet: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Which kain praying mother undecided. Simply put, the babalawo is a reasonable man with an active conscience.
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by ednut1(m): 3:07am On Aug 26, 2018
All fake nothing like juju. Which yeye babalawo go ask for number of victim.fake story
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by KingLennon(m): 3:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Barbieperry:
I cnt sit and read all dis....
But you can sit and read love messages as long as paul epistle abi? grin
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by fk001(m): 4:58am On Aug 26, 2018
I quit reading the fake bull crap of a story, when i read this

" if they are 40 and suffered in life i would have help them"

So even babalawo get conscience?
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by keryj(f): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2018
doctorkush:
cheesy now that the woman no do normal again, they now allow the boy use her

U must be a bad child for making me laf now when I am scared cheesy

If u were the boy, will u go back and use her? angry
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by SIRTee15: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2018
KOPT33:
Another spicy fake one.
Whether fake or not....
These things happen....
There was a report on nairaland last week, about a boy who wanted to kill his mother for ritual purpose....
This present generation obsession for material acquisition is very disturbing....
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Mustack: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2018
SIRTee15:

Whether fake or not....
These things happen....
There was a report on nairaland last week, about a boy who wanted to kill his mother for ritual purpose....
This present generation obsession for material acquisition is very disturbing....
Don't mind them.. either fake or real I have learnt one or two things here
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Mustack: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Children of today want to flash expensive materials without doing any tangible thing.
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Barbieperry(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
KingLennon:

But you can sit and read love messages as long as paul epistle abi? grin
grin grin
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by KingLennon(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Barbieperry:
grin grin
Which part of calabar do u stay?
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Frankicent(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Angy55:

You really have to. A young man used his mum in my location last week. He came back from across and sent some guys to go murder his mum and removed some vital organs.
How did we know it was him?
He was the first person to know that his mum went to the farm and she was murdered there. He was arrested and has made confessions.

chai mother why kill his mother.... God that's pure evil.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Frankicent(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
columbus007:
am not one of those children that will say this is super story,with information you cant go wrong, it help to a guiding light,this is so shocking right now as i dont knw what to say again,i have experience so many of this even in my community were i have lived,what's going on Nigerians. shocked

Share story. grin
Re: Ritual Gone Wrong.. Never Underestimate The Power Of A Praying Mother.. by Angy55(f): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Frankicent:

chai mother why kill his mother.... God that's pure evil.

Most youth of this generation has lost it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, She Seduced Me / How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Healthy / Is Double Dating Good Or Bad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.