Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Matured Men Out There Answer This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Men Out There Answer This Question (838 Views)

Check Out Wicked Comments From Ladies Supporting Kicking Men Out Of Their House / See The Ogbonge And Matured Men Pam's That Will Make That Girl Trip For You...p / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
What are the experience that have made you realised your gf is your wife to be

My ordeal is that I have this girl friend of mine and we met through a WhatsApp group chat and ever since then my life has been so different, am not a womanizer am the kinda guy that grew up focusing is mindset on making money and making things better for himself and his love ones ...she is totally different she fell for me starting from the inception of our chat ,it was as if she was meant for me. I never had a serious relationship until I met her she was the first woman I got laid on the bed with and ever since then i want no woman in my life except her ..
Our relationship will be a year old in October . .. we have gone through so many things she has gotten so many advances from guys and this people are rich but she is has refused them all,she is madly in love with me I could tell she will choose me over her family... am not here to boast about her something but I just needed to know what are the experience that have made the happily married ones in this forum decide she is right one for you and she is definitely your wife .. she is still an undergraduate in oau studying building and as for me am financially balanced am Into event planning... the connection is strong I don't know what the future holds for both of us she has the qualities of good woman I just want to know what are the experience some of you have had that made you decide to get married to your wife

# IS THIS LOVE REAL
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by SUPERPACK: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
love is just a rhetoric, humanity died long time ago.
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by Dammyofficial(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by Donald95(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Was she a virgin when you slept with her??

If not, You might be one of those guy to her.

Women don't just fall in love like that, they must be attracted by something they saw and cherish.

1 Like

Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by ubunja(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
she was a virgin and under 22.
case closed.
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by Olalan(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lucky you...... you guys seems sincere with each other, just don't lose focus by trying to have a side chic. Wish you the best in your relationship.
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by donbachi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
From your post...your choice lies in your own hands.
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by Shegzy8(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
paul1995:
What are the experience that have made you realised your gf is your wife to be

My ordeal is that I have this girl friend of mine and we met through a WhatsApp group chat and ever since then my life has been so different, am not a womanizer am the kinda guy that grew up focusing is mindset on making money and making things better for himself and his love ones ...she is totally different she fell for me starting from the inception of our chat ,it was as if she was meant for me. I never had a serious relationship until I met her she was the first woman I got laid on the bed with and ever since then i want no woman in my life except her ..
Our relationship will be a year old in October . .. we have gone through so many things she has gotten so many advances from guys and this people are rich but she is has refused them all,she is madly in love with me I could tell she will choose me over her family... am not here to boast about her something but I just needed to know what are the experience that have made the happily married ones in this forum decide she is right one for you and she is definitely your wife .. she is still an undergraduate in oau studying building and as for me am financially balanced am Into event planning... the connection is strong I don't know what the future holds for both of us she has the qualities of good woman I just want to know what are the experience some of you have had that made you decide to get married to your wife

# IS THIS LOVE REAL

What level is she in...most ladies in building dept oau are su jare
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by Tamarapetty(f): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aww cheesy i just hope it's turu lovu.
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by ikeno(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
oga,stop running away from your shadow and take it easy.she's still in school and you still struggling.yet,you talk about marriage because she is the one that deflowered you last year.

I fantasize how wonderful my family would be with the first girl I laid.when she broke my heart,I looked like a chicken that has been left in the rain for seven day.

so,relax let her focus on her education and you on your hustle.
marriage is divine
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by Deji63: 2:25am On Aug 30, 2018
ubunja:
she was a virgin and under 22.
case closed.

Two wheeler bunkus. We guessed who you are and systems finally confirmed that you are who we thought you are tired head. We "DEF" gonna shut you down in Lasgidi whree you're @ cuz we BAD like that.You sabi where 2face mask.?We go remove that mask from your tired face . Baba you go chop cane. Swear down.
Re: Matured Men Out There Answer This Question by ubunja(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Deji63:

Two wheeler bunkus. We guessed who you are and systems finally confirmed that you are who we thought you are tired head. We "DEF" gonna shut you down in Lasgidi whree you're @ cuz we BAD like that.You sabi where 2face mask.?We go remove that mask from your tired face . Baba you go chop cane. Swear down.
loool what

(1) (Reply)

Lady Left Shocked After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Discovering How Much Was In It / Confession: She F*+k Me Hard After Invite Me To Her House / How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.