Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday (830 Views)

A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by Ilamina(f): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
I was depressed and made wrong decisions

And it affected my daily cleaning habit

How do I get it back
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by Mcslize: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Cleaning up your room regularly is quite easy. You can achieve this by:

1. Scheduling cleaning time and sticking to it.

2. Avoiding procrastination of any sort when you make up your mind to clean at a particular time.

Like me, I clean my room so regularly that when you enter, you will surely feel impressed. Sometimes when ladies visit me, they prefer sitting on the floor cuz it's very clean and tidy.

I hate disorganized room too. I make sure everything is well arranged and kept simple. Simple but classic is my watch word. That's by the way.

I hope that helps.
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by Amakababe(f): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
wait till a scorpion enter and bite your prick na you go tel yourself how

1 Like

Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by don4real18(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mcslize:
Cleaning up your room regularly is quite easy. You can achieve this by:

1. Scheduling cleaning time and sticking to it.

2. Avoiding procrastination of any sort when you make up your mind to clean at a particular time.

Like me, I clean my room so regularly that when you enter, you will surely feel impressed. Sometimes when ladies visit me, they prefer sitting on the floor cuz it's very clean and tidy.

I hate disorganized room too. I make sure everything is well arranged and kept simple. Simple but classic is my watch word. That's by the way.

I hope that helps.
No @ the bolded... They don't want you thinking naughty if they sit on your bed grin
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by Darkseid(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amakababe:
wait till a scorpion enter and bite your prick na you go tel yourself how
This one go like preek well well angry angry
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by Ilamina(f): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Darkseid:
This one go like preek well well angry angry
grin
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by wolexyad(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
its is very easy....just clean your room everyday and it will become an habit....or join KAI....
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by Mcslize: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2018
don4real18:

No @ the bolded... They don't want you thinking naughty if they sit on your bed grin

Hehehe, if only they know, even the floor itself is naughty on it's own. Let alone sitting on it. Market don pure be that na
Re: How Do I Develop A Habit Of Cleaning My Room Everyday by dingbang(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Live with your someone ...maybe your partner

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Ladies Dumped By Several Men Have Smelly Private Part – Rev Obofour / Advice For Ladies Who Expose Their Sensuality On Social Media / How To Get A Girlfriend Fast And Easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.