Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To (55291 Views)

6 Types Of Girls You Must Use Condoms On! / 19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by netflicks(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2018
But love they say is blind angry I been love one girl, even had plans to marry her but some how she suddenly change, now she don they Street, u know that olosho type of life style is all about the money now...

I don't even know what to do...I can't even love any other girl...I see almost all girls the same way...just Bleep and get the hell out... smiley

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2018
Olukat:
Few are Lucky to have a wife shocked shocked
Most are battling to make a home lipsrsealed
that's it, i think guys that has a good wife is just lucky, some guys said no is just to go deeper in search, to me is just luck. How i wish i have d luck.

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bigocean(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2018
1) Flee from any lady that can't apologize when she is wrong.

2) Any lady that depends on her pastor to make decisions in your relationship. Flee brethren!

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2018
netflicks:
But love they say is blind angry I been love one girl, even had plans to marry her but some how she suddenly change, now she don they Street, u know that olosho type of life style is all about the money now...

I don't even know what to do...I can't even love any other girl...I see almost all girls the same way...just Bleep and get the hell out... smiley

chai, omoluabi ti bo sowo aye, (in Falz voice)
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by akinszz: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2018
LatestNews180:
8 BIGGEST MISTAKES WOMEN MAKE THAT PUSH MEN AWAY

Read Here- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/8-biggest-mistakes-women-make-that-push.html
we never chop one finish u don put another one. Haha! Na only you grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by 2016v2017: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2018
LatestNews180:
Marriage is not a friendship, there is a very big different between the two.Marriage is the coming together of a man and a woman to unit as one and form a home.It has to do with lifetime not friendship that you meet today as friend and break up tomorrow .Marriage as they said is a beautiful thing ;but how true is that statement if you're married to the wrong woman?.The truth is that most single ladies who are ready to get married are wolves and lionesses that no man should ever get married to.Some ladies tends to hide some of their characters and pretend to be a good one,just for you to put a ring in their fingers before the lionesses in them will come up.I have seen what some men are passing through in their marriage due to lack of examination of the person he wants to marry,I decide to put down these signs below that if you found in the girl you are dating you will have it in mind that marrying her is not gonna work out.

1.No drop of domestic blood
You may want to ignore the fact that she can't cook ,but does it stop there? can she clean ? wash and arrange the house without complaining that you aren't helping?.This is something to watch out for any lady you intend to settle with.She must be person that tends after her home like a precious vineyard;else if you make the mistake of marrying her you won't be able to stand her in a few years to come.
She's not Godly
May be you count yourself as one of those sinners in the town,but believe me your life will turn out even more miserable if you marry a lady who is not Godly.I wonder what your children will become in the society if you marry such a bad girl,no one is care to teach them something of the lord.So check her well,if she exhibits ungodly traits you should never even dream of taking her to the alter,a lady that smokes,drinks,lies, comes home late,curses,talks too much,nags,gossips,is lousy or has a raging temper is not godly ,you should never think of marrying such woman.

2.Materialistic and frivolous
So you really like her ,may be love her but she's just too materialistic and demanding,you are the one doing the paying,hmm!,did you think she's gonna stop it when she gets married to you,may be you are one of the big boys in the town and have a whole lot of money ,that doesn't mean you should marry a lady who's willing to help you spend half of it .Your wife should be a gatherer not a dispenser.

3.She doesn't do anything
Some guys will tell you that they can work for themselves and their wives,I don't advice you to marry a lady who depends on you for ''air''.If she can't do anything to earn a living ,has no skill,she is not educated as well ,has no plans of what she is doing ,then better not marry her else one you're going to see her as burden.

4.Don't really love her
Don't love a lady because your mum said that you should marry her,that she is good .Love is the most important thing in any relationship, don't marry to please your mum and displeases yourself because marriage is for a lifetime is not friendship,you should marry her for what you feel for and not because you want to please someone else,if you don't love her then please don't marry her.

5.She can't stand your family
Never marry a woman who cannot stand your family because a time will come when she won't be able to stand you too;who would you run to then? The same family you you abandoned for her! You shouldn't risk tearing your life to pieces like that.If your family says no to her then find out why,if she's the one that just doesn't like seeing your family members then the problem is even bigger.

6.Stay away from ladies that are very emotional, nothing you say or do can make them happy when they are in their moods.This can get very difficult and annoying in the long run.

Source- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/6-ways-to-identify-girls-you-will-never.html

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2018
LatestNews180:
Marriage is not a friendship, there is a very big different between the two.Marriage is the coming together of a man and a woman to unit as one and form a home.It has to do with lifetime not friendship that you meet today as friend and break up tomorrow .Marriage as they said is a beautiful thing ;but how true is that statement if you're married to the wrong woman?.The truth is that most single ladies who are ready to get married are wolves and lionesses that no man should ever get married to.Some ladies tends to hide some of their characters and pretend to be a good one,just for you to put a ring in their fingers before the lionesses in them will come up.I have seen what some men are passing through in their marriage due to lack of examination of the person he wants to marry,I decide to put down these signs below that if you found in the girl you are dating you will have it in mind that marrying her is not gonna work out.

1.No drop of domestic blood
You may want to ignore the fact that she can't cook ,but does it stop there? can she clean ? wash and arrange the house without complaining that you aren't helping?.This is something to watch out for any lady you intend to settle with.She must be person that tends after her home like a precious vineyard;else if you make the mistake of marrying her you won't be able to stand her in a few years to come.
She's not Godly
May be you count yourself as one of those sinners in the town,but believe me your life will turn out even more miserable if you marry a lady who is not Godly.I wonder what your children will become in the society if you marry such a bad girl,no one is care to teach them something of the lord.So check her well,if she exhibits ungodly traits you should never even dream of taking her to the alter,a lady that smokes,drinks,lies, comes home late,curses,talks too much,nags,gossips,is lousy or has a raging temper is not godly ,you should never think of marrying such woman.

2.Materialistic and frivolous
So you really like her ,may be love her but she's just too materialistic and demanding,you are the one doing the paying,hmm!,did you think she's gonna stop it when she gets married to you,may be you are one of the big boys in the town and have a whole lot of money ,that doesn't mean you should marry a lady who's willing to help you spend half of it .Your wife should be a gatherer not a dispenser.

3.She doesn't do anything
Some guys will tell you that they can work for themselves and their wives,I don't advice you to marry a lady who depends on you for ''air''.If she can't do anything to earn a living ,has no skill,she is not educated as well ,has no plans of what she is doing ,then better not marry her else one you're going to see her as burden.

4.Don't really love her
Don't love a lady because your mum said that you should marry her,that she is good .Love is the most important thing in any relationship, don't marry to please your mum and displeases yourself because marriage is for a lifetime is not friendship,you should marry her for what you feel for and not because you want to please someone else,if you don't love her then please don't marry her.

5.She can't stand your family
Never marry a woman who cannot stand your family because a time will come when she won't be able to stand you too;who would you run to then? The same family you you abandoned for her! You shouldn't risk tearing your life to pieces like that.If your family says no to her then find out why,if she's the one that just doesn't like seeing your family members then the problem is even bigger.

6.Stay away from ladies that are very emotional, nothing you say or do can make them happy when they are in their moods.This can get very difficult and annoying in the long run.

Source- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/6-ways-to-identify-girls-you-will-never.html

I have seen women who are godly, not materialistic, hardworking ,stands for the family , manages emotions not to get too irrational when they should be ,supportive and encouraging to their partners but guess what, their male partners didn't treat them any better cos they were busy sampling and cheating with other women believing that since the women are good they will never cheat.

From my opinion, these men were not raised to value women rather women are meant to be sampled and used. They don't value what they have not because they cannot, but because they feel they are too good for themselves in their mind to be with only one woman..so unfortunate
But time tells everything like I always say, value what you have....

While I do agree than some women posses the qualities above , marriage is about the 2 and not 1.
If both parties cannot be committed to make any relationship work, it is a wasted effort

Like the late highlife musician(sir warrior) said,,,let me translate:
If I ask you to to accompany me on a trip , it doesn't mean that I don't know the way or I can't go, it is the sweetness of companionship which we both will enjoy along the way...

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by 2016v2017: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2018
Vested:
Your points are well noted and appreciated.
You did forget one point though.

The one who is always right and knows all, and that applies to both men and women alike.
If you ever meet such a person, it's not enough to just concur , each time the person tries to ensure or coerce you to accept their school of opinion. You're just postponing judgement day.
If you can, just stay clear and continue your search. Humans acquire knowledge via experience. In other words, all available knowledge today on earth was made available via someone's experience. That also virtually means that knowledge will keep evolving as humans continue to have new experiences.
When we accept that we can't always be right, we can work together to acquire better knowledge via our experience thereby making us or the union better.

When a partner thinks or believes that he knows it all or is always right, that union will suffer. It's a union and not a parasitic relationship.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by enonche85(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2018
PotatoSalad:
There's only one way...

Run away from girls who don't encourage you to save.
If she can take a gift of 200k from you or always agree to go to dates at Kilimanjaro, kfc, coldstone, chicken republic etc without blinking an eye....Run Barry, Run!

However, if she opts for homemade food instead of going to eat pizza and coldstone of 7k, she's a keeper.
Your woman should always question your spending if she really loves you. Even Priscilla will question Mark if he goes on a spending spree.

Lol!...oshey flash!

The one I can't stand the most is not being able to stand my family.

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by ashjay001(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2018
LatestNews180:
8 BIGGEST MISTAKES WOMEN MAKE THAT PUSH MEN AWAY

Read Here- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/8-biggest-mistakes-women-make-that-push.html

I hope u realise, some can pretend for africa undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Jabioro: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Alejoc:
These list is getting boring!
lngnore it,marry your wife without consider any of the listed character and would be patiently waiting for you here rant.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by abdullkabar(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2018
the way lists are created self,una come script life like say na theatrical play
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bluefilm: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2018
If you want to see all the desperate women on nairaland who want to marry by fire by force,

Look no further.

Just scroll down and see all the females viewing this thread. shocked

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Seunnzy(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2018
list is crap!there are so many things that are not listed here
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by LordKO(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Fairly good points - yet, choice remains a human right. So, to each his own. Personally, any lady that ticks up to 70 percent of one's need in a wife is good enough to put up with, because there's always room for improvement. Besides, perfection is of the sole creator of the world.

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Austin7768: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Smiles...I think the best thing is for every young man to pray for "a wife" and "mother". That's only when you will have peace of mind in marriage
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Trendirabingi: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2018
" Those who have ears, let them hear".. , let d jokers n ranters, joke n rant..
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by TEYA: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Diamond360:
what about Men
Make a counter thread now! I will read it, I promise.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by emperorblog(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Buhari must be sent back to Daura sad

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2018
easyconnect:
ok o. lol. that your No 1, really got me laughing. so she can't ask her man to help her out in the house again? all these rules and regulations can't help us. let's just love and tolerate each other. that's all

I wonder.

I don't understand how some people still think cooking and house chores are a woman's responsibility alone.
How can you say she shouldn't complain if you don't help her? is she a cooking machine?

Nothing good comes out of this section these days.

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Pataricatering(f): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
The op is one of those women wrapper men who can kill themselves on top women’s issues ! They sleep , eat , drink and dream about woman problems non -stop ! Get a life , man !
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by icekidmuktar(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Buhari must be sent back to Daura sad
For your dream abi,? u nonchalant biafran gay
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by captainamiedi1: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
PotatoSalad:
There's only one way...

Run away from girls who don't encourage you to save.
If she can take a gift of 200k from you or always agree to go to dates at Kilimanjaro, kfc, coldstone, chicken republic etc without blinking an eye....Run Barry, Run!

However, if she opts for homemade food instead of going to eat pizza and coldstone of 7k, she's a keeper.
Your woman should always question your spending if she really loves you. Even Priscilla will question Mark if he goes on a spending spree.

are you sure of these.? my girl was once like dis but i spoil her. there is a day we spent 5k on d spot for eatery at Shoprite and she was like it's too much and I'm like its nothing since den babe dont say anything. anything we want to meet its fast food. what do i do nnow na?
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by jojothaiv(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
seangy4konji:
You can't make a hoe a housewife.
Worst decision ever.
Never..
May God guide us all.
Amen..

But the way Kanye West go dey look now, you sef no go like am!
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Pataricatering(f): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

I wonder.

I don't understand how some people still think cooking and house chores are a woman's responsibility alone.
How can you say she shouldn't complain if you don't help her? is she a cooking machine?

Nothing good comes out of this section these days.
since he thinks men shouldn’t marry a woman who can’t cook and clean then help us inform the men that a man that cannot dig foundation, lay mortar , nail roof and build his house completely is not marriage material ! This ones don’t know that as it’s womens traditional function to cook and clean , it’s also a man’s traditional function to build the house the woman will cook in and clean , hunt for the meat they eat and farm the food the wife will cook ! Men have outsourced all their own functions yet insist on women not outsourcing theirs - hypocrisy!

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
easyconnect:
ok o. lol. that your No 1, really got me laughing. so she can't ask her man to help her out in the house again? all these rules and regulations can't help us. let's just love and tolerate each other. that's all

Love and tolerance is not enough and in some cases it can be a recipe for disaster. People must understand what they want, wat they expect and how to generally behave to achieve the best. I agree 95% with this list

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Truthsbitter: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Diamond360:
what about Men
very bad!

work on yourself forget men...
women and men are humans...any advice given should be useful to you and not for you to find a way to defend.

I learnt a few ways to help my character from the the OP even though it was trying to correct women.

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by debuscket(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
ceononi:
What should top this list is- never ever settle down with a dishonest lady, I mean if she lies about just anything.

U are perfectly right. I once dated a pathological lier, this girl lies for fun.....her own comes from within. Such gals will just make ur life miserable

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Truthsbitter: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Who will marry them? Orangutans
No one wants to marry a woman or a man with bad or dangerous habits and character.

if they won't work on those vices but defend it then maybe they were made for orangutans.

strife to be good only then can you attract goods things of nature ....defend the vices and posses what is bad in everything.
the law of nature.

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Dicksonpal: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
dancok:
that's it, i think guys that has a good wife is just lucky, some guys said no is just to go deeper in search, to me is just luck. How i wish i have d luck.
lol you are married

My Wedding Pictures! / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70