Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To (55301 Views)

6 Types Of Girls You Must Use Condoms On! / 19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Votukpa(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:
Following. For me, I think you should marry someone who doesn't give you stress, nor makes falling in love frustrating. A lady who has a lot of pride in her, is also a no go area if you want to have sanity in marriage cos you'd end up always having to beg her when there's a disagreement. That can be frustrating to any man. Once tried falling in love with someone like that and I was ready to make sacrifices to just make it work but the more I tried, the more I got frustrated. Despite her being even older than me and being a single mom, I didn't mind. Was trying to focus solely on her good side. When I could no longer cope with being on her case, I just kept quiet and stopped all forms of communication with her and I told myself then, that at my age, I should not be chasing a lady that is close to xyz yrs, for a whole year because I want date. It doesn't make sense.

brahhh

where did you get the idea to date a baby mama, and worse, one who is older than you??

Godammit bro.

Stay AWAY from baby mamas. Don't even touch one with a 10 feet pole. When you find out a lady you like is a baby mama, do like the wind and blow away. FLY away from them don't even run. Their power to deceive men into believing an illusion is FORMIDABLE. Trust me.

Any woman who was dumb enough to get pregnant for a man not willing to wife her up first, clearly lacks the faculty for character judgement. Such a woman is unfit to be a wife or a girlfriend. When you meet them, they are seemingly nice and sweet- don't fall for it. That's just a camouflage meant to hide the disgusting character they harbor within. Their imperative is to get you to commit-to and take-care of them and their child. This is their prime motivation and you can imagine how their situation incentivises them to be apex manipulators and deceivers. Think of the financial implications.

I can only imagine the heartache u probably were feeling, when you would be begging her (even when you were right) and she would be posturing for you, her and her baby mama status and age put together for that matter. She should be the one fuccking begging you.

Nothing worse than a proud, annoying, psychopathic woman who is raising a child all by herself. Most of them have arrested development because they skipped a critical stage in their development from girlhood to womanhood to motherhood (for lack of a better word). I have no sympathy for any any idiot who is stupid enough to date or marry one.

Stay away from baby mamas.

ALL YOU SINGLE MEN OUT THERE. THIS ONE IS FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
jakandeola:
fool at 40
who is this riff raff
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by jakandeola(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
ednut1:
who is this riff raff
ask ur genaration when u insult me in my blog
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by PotatoSalad(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
IntrovertedK:
dem don deceive this one finish. Ladies that are ready to do anything to get the ring. They'd even pretend they love garri more than any other food only to reveal/unveil their real self after about one week after marriage. Stop forcing girls to pretend. Accept them the way they are, if they are far from who/what you can manage then keep moving. Heaven knows i can't stand a pretender.
You should know when someone you've been dating for months or even years is pretending.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
PotatoSalad:

You should know when someone you've been dating for months or even years is pretending.
except the lady is a learner. They'd decieve you to hell. Becareful with ladies. If you don't have insight, you can't handle most ladies.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:

Funny enough, in the almost 1 yr I spent chasing her, I never mentioned sex to her one day. We never discussed anything close and I intentionally did it so she doesn't have a wrong impression. Thing is, humans are different and behave how they like. It's no use stressing over certain issues.

True talk. You'll find someone compatible soon enough wink.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Mattmafen(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
hmm no. 6 is very deep o my broda. a serious food for thought. Tanx so much bro!
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by sweetilicious(f): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
johbull:
most of them now pretend to be Godly especially when things don't go their way
Yes.Instead of going closer to God so as to become a saved soul.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by PotatoSalad(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
IntrovertedK:
except the lady is a learner. They'd decieve you to hell. Becareful with ladies. If you don't have insight, you can't handle most ladies.
A wise man can figure that out. I can tell when someone is lying
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by PotatoSalad(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
captainamiedi1:

are you sure of these.? my girl was once like dis but i spoil her. there is a day we spent 5k on d spot for eatery at Shoprite and she was like it's too much and I'm like its nothing since den babe dont say anything. anything we want to meet its fast food. what do i do nnow na?
Invite her to your house, get dressed and go to the market together, buy foodstuffs come back and cook together. Even if you no sabi cook, join her in the kitchen, throw in random gist. Eat together and do the other things at night

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chronique(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
pocohantas:

True talk. You'll find someone compatible soon enough wink.

Thanks.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
slydog:

I'm so in this situation right now. I love this light skin young girl who I'm even thinking of settling down with by December, but she stresses me out! I come bk from work, rather than a nice welcome, all I get is you left me home & came bk late, u did not bother to call to know if I'm OK or I've eaten at home or if there is light or not so u can call someone to on the gen for me. My bro, I just tire.

If there's a misunderstanding and I try to keep my cool, babe will be like u are not talking, u are hiding ur real character, u want to hide it & surprise me in marriage. If I try to react, babe will be like u are shouting. I just tire mehn.

Yterday after sanitation, went out to repair my car which took very long working on my steering rack & AC, after which went to church, came bk by 8pm.... I no hear word o, u left me at home in a weekend! Imagine this girl asking me if I'm really ready for marriage. I just vex, lock up go SLP. Only for me to hear a loud shout by 11pm, I woke up, girl just snooped on my phone and read my conversation about her with a married Frnd of mine, she say so that is how I go about discussing her with people asking if I'm sure I'm ready to marry her. Babe spent the whole night crying, I couldn't sleep, and I made up my mind not to beg or console her. This morning she packed out her stuff, and left the house. God knows I will not be caught stupid going to beg her.

I hate stress. I hate DRama, unnecessary drama.... At a stage u gotta realise its not all about beauty or someone who is hardworking, its good o, but a man needs peace & joy & no stress at home. Give him that, and he will do anything for u.

This is a girl that has been reminding me throughout the past week that three of her frnds were getting married this weekend. Marry fire
Your whole hair will turn white before you're 40 if you marry this drama queen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by divinelove(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
LatestNews180:
Marriage is not a friendship, there is a very big different between the two.Marriage is the coming together of a man and a woman to unit as one and form a home.It has to do with lifetime not friendship that you meet today as friend and break up tomorrow .Marriage as they said is a beautiful thing ;but how true is that statement if you're married to the wrong woman?.The truth is that most single ladies who are ready to get married are wolves and lionesses that no man should ever get married to.Some ladies tends to hide some of their characters and pretend to be a good one,just for you to put a ring in their fingers before the lionesses in them will come up.I have seen what some men are passing through in their marriage due to lack of examination of the person he wants to marry,I decide to put down these signs below that if you found in the girl you are dating you will have it in mind that marrying her is not gonna work out.

1.No drop of domestic blood
You may want to ignore the fact that she can't cook ,but does it stop there? can she clean ? wash and arrange the house without complaining that you aren't helping?.This is something to watch out for any lady you intend to settle with.She must be person that tends after her home like a precious vineyard;else if you make the mistake of marrying her you won't be able to stand her in a few years to come.
She's not Godly
May be you count yourself as one of those sinners in the town,but believe me your life will turn out even more miserable if you marry a lady who is not Godly.I wonder what your children will become in the society if you marry such a bad girl,no one is care to teach them something of the lord.So check her well,if she exhibits ungodly traits you should never even dream of taking her to the alter,a lady that smokes,drinks,lies, comes home late,curses,talks too much,nags,gossips,is lousy or has a raging temper is not godly ,you should never think of marrying such woman.

2.Materialistic and frivolous
So you really like her ,may be love her but she's just too materialistic and demanding,you are the one doing the paying,hmm!,did you think she's gonna stop it when she gets married to you,may be you are one of the big boys in the town and have a whole lot of money ,that doesn't mean you should marry a lady who's willing to help you spend half of it .Your wife should be a gatherer not a dispenser.

3.She doesn't do anything
Some guys will tell you that they can work for themselves and their wives,I don't advice you to marry a lady who depends on you for ''air''.If she can't do anything to earn a living ,has no skill,she is not educated as well ,has no plans of what she is doing ,then better not marry her else one you're going to see her as burden.

4.Don't really love her
Don't love a lady because your mum said that you should marry her,that she is good .Love is the most important thing in any relationship, don't marry to please your mum and displeases yourself because marriage is for a lifetime is not friendship,you should marry her for what you feel for and not because you want to please someone else,if you don't love her then please don't marry her.

5.She can't stand your family
Never marry a woman who cannot stand your family because a time will come when she won't be able to stand you too;who would you run to then? The same family you you abandoned for her! You shouldn't risk tearing your life to pieces like that.If your family says no to her then find out why,if she's the one that just doesn't like seeing your family members then the problem is even bigger.

6.Stay away from ladies that are very emotional, nothing you say or do can make them happy when they are in their moods.This can get very difficult and annoying in the long run.

Source- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/6-ways-to-identify-girls-you-will-never.html

You were making sense until u started talking about love as if it's just a feeling
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bukatyne(f): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
LatestNews180:
Marriage is not a friendship, there is a very big different between the two.Marriage is the coming together of a man and a woman to unit as one and form a home.It has to do with lifetime not friendship that you meet today as friend and break up tomorrow .Marriage as they said is a beautiful thing ;but how true is that statement if you're married to the wrong woman?.The truth is that most single ladies who are ready to get married are wolves and lionesses that no man should ever get married to.Some ladies tends to hide some of their characters and pretend to be a good one,just for you to put a ring in their fingers before the lionesses in them will come up.I have seen what some men are passing through in their marriage due to lack of examination of the person he wants to marry,I decide to put down these signs below that if you found in the girl you are dating you will have it in mind that marrying her is not gonna work out.

1.No drop of domestic blood
You may want to ignore the fact that she can't cook ,but does it stop there? can she clean ? wash and arrange the house without complaining that you aren't helping?.This is something to watch out for any lady you intend to settle with.She must be person that tends after her home like a precious vineyard;else if you make the mistake of marrying her you won't be able to stand her in a few years to come.
She's not Godly
May be you count yourself as one of those sinners in the town,but believe me your life will turn out even more miserable if you marry a lady who is not Godly.I wonder what your children will become in the society if you marry such a bad girl,no one is care to teach them something of the lord.So check her well,if she exhibits ungodly traits you should never even dream of taking her to the alter,a lady that smokes,drinks,lies, comes home late,curses,talks too much,nags,gossips,is lousy or has a raging temper is not godly ,you should never think of marrying such woman.

2.Materialistic and frivolous
So you really like her ,may be love her but she's just too materialistic and demanding,you are the one doing the paying,hmm!,did you think she's gonna stop it when she gets married to you,may be you are one of the big boys in the town and have a whole lot of money ,that doesn't mean you should marry a lady who's willing to help you spend half of it .Your wife should be a gatherer not a dispenser.

3.She doesn't do anything
Some guys will tell you that they can work for themselves and their wives,I don't advice you to marry a lady who depends on you for ''air''.If she can't do anything to earn a living ,has no skill,she is not educated as well ,has no plans of what she is doing ,then better not marry her else one you're going to see her as burden.

4.Don't really love her
Don't love a lady because your mum said that you should marry her,that she is good .Love is the most important thing in any relationship, don't marry to please your mum and displeases yourself because marriage is for a lifetime is not friendship,you should marry her for what you feel for and not because you want to please someone else,if you don't love her then please don't marry her.

5.She can't stand your family
Never marry a woman who cannot stand your family because a time will come when she won't be able to stand you too;who would you run to then? The same family you you abandoned for her! You shouldn't risk tearing your life to pieces like that.If your family says no to her then find out why,if she's the one that just doesn't like seeing your family members then the problem is even bigger.

6.Stay away from ladies that are very emotional, nothing you say or do can make them happy when they are in their moods.This can get very difficult and annoying in the long run.

Source- http://www.skyworld.com.ng/2018/06/6-ways-to-identify-girls-you-will-never.html

You don't know the meaning of godly sir if you expect a godly woman to marry a sinful man.

You want wives to be domesticated and be the sole person to take care of the home yet have issues with wives staying home fully to face the home front squarely.

This is a joke right?
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
No lady can totally hide her bad side from u. It wont be an easy thing for her to do. Its just that some guys have that believe dat they can change a woman once they get married to her.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:
Following. For me, I think you should marry someone who doesn't give you stress, nor makes falling in love frustrating. A lady who has a lot of pride in her, is also a no go area if you want to have sanity in marriage cos you'd end up always having to beg her when there's a disagreement. That can be frustrating to any man. Once tried falling in love with someone like that and I was ready to make sacrifices to just make it work but the more I tried, the more I got frustrated. Despite her being even older than me and being a single mom, I didn't mind. Was trying to focus solely on her good side. When I could no longer cope with being on her case, I just kept quiet and stopped all forms of communication with her and I told myself then, that at my age, I should not be chasing a lady that is close to xyz yrs, for a whole year because I want date. It doesn't make sense.

Did you get Intel that she was ready to hit the dating scene again?
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
enonche85:

Lol!...oshey flash!

The one I can't stand the most is not being able to stand my family.

What if your family have issues?

It is wickedness to know someone is a nuisance you can't cope with and expect your wife to endure their shit just because.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chronique(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
bukatyne:

Did you get Intel that she was ready to hit the dating scene again?

from the much i knew,she was up for it but just doing the normal hard to get and chase me thing. thing is,i tried till i could no longer cope cos i wasn't given a no or a yes. there were signs and encouragements from her that she wanted it though but she was taking too long to make up her mind and i sort of lost the mojo to keep up the chase. i still like her but i don't have strength for all that hard to get shit...
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Gerrard59(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Las las, na the same women una they bash una go marry.

The list is humdrum!
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bukatyne(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:

from the much i knew,she was up for it but just doing the normal hard to get and chase me thing. thing is,i tried till i could no longer cope cos i wasn't given a no or a yes. there were signs and encouragements from her that she wanted it though but she was taking too long to make up her mind and i sort of lost the mojo to keep up the chase. i still like her but i don't have strength for all that hard to get shit...

Hard to get for a year at her age?

She is clearly not serious.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bukatyne(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Gerrard59:
Las las, na the same women una they bash una go marry.

The list is humdrum!

Hahahaha
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Mcy56(f): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
4601CE:
This is so on point. I already see one or two of them on the thread shocked
Monikers or Idonbilifit. tongue
Na joke o. If you mention anybody's moniker and 'she' comes for you, my hands no dey o. grin
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mcy56:

Monikers or Idonbilifit. tongue
Na joke o. If you mention anybody's moniker and 'she' comes for you, my hands no dey o. grin
I no fit grin grin
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mcy56:

shocked shocked ...cold stares sad sad
Na joke o lipsrsealed tongue
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2018
No 2 is the worst and biggest turn off for me.I don't mind spending all I have taking out a girl I like or treating her but the moment she arrive asking and feeling entitled (ur papa undecided) I wont think twice before I stop calling.

Last girlfriend (aug 2-august 14).gold digger grin
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Mcy56(f): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2018
4601CE:
Na joke o lipsrsealed tongue
tongue tongue
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by enonche85(m): 3:11am On Aug 28, 2018
bukatyne:

What if your family have issues?

It is wickedness to know someone is a nuisance you can't cope with and expect your wife to endure their shit just because.

I can't and won't marry a lady who does not like my family, how is that a difficult thing to understand?.

I still won't marry her even the issue is from my family. I love peace of mind, I can't die b4 my time because high BP due to family issues.

I'll choose peace over war.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bukatyne(f): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2018
enonche85:

I can't and won't marry a lady who does not like my family, how is that a difficult thing to understand?.

I still won't marry her even the issue is from my family. I love peace of mind, I can't die b4 my time because high BP due to family issues.

I'll choose peace over war.

@Bold:

Nothing strange there.

Just know that if your family is the issue, you won't have the peace you are looking for because your wife is not your problem; your family is.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by enonche85(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2018
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Nothing strange there.

Just know that if your family is the issue, you won't have the peace you are looking for because your wife is not your problem; your family is.

U are lady, so u won't understand how a man feels when his wife is not in good terms with her in-laws... The fight might turn fetish in some cases.

Using my own family as case study, if they have an issue with her then the marriage deal is off period!. I'll try and let her understand this while also trying to convince my family. It will not only affect me in future but my kids as well. That's the angle you are not looking at.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
enonche85:

U are lady, so u won't understand how a man feels when his wife is not in good terms with her in-laws... The fight might turn fetish in some cases.

Using my own family as case study, if they have an issue with her then the marriage deal is off period!. I'll try and let her understand this while also trying to convince my family. It will not only affect me in future but my kids as well. That's the angle you are not looking at.

It is the same way a woman feels when her husband is not in good terms with his in-laws.

My point is that sometimes, it is the family not the wife causing the trouble and it is our duty as spouses to protect our spouses from our family when we know that they are the issue.

Imagine a man who has a troublesome mother who troubled his dad and fomented trouble in the neighbourhood. Wouldn't it be wickedness for the husband to expect the wife to get along with his mother?

Would the husband remain single all through his life because he doesn't want a wife that will have issues with his mother?

Despite the stereotype that mother in laws are terrible, I know a MIL who told her DIL that she knew that her son was the problem and did everything to protect her DIL.

When you cannot cope with someone, don't expect your spouse or in-law to be able to do so. Some of us have not even been able to foster a harmonious relationship after knowing the person all our lives yet we want a husband/wife who just met them to do the magic.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by bigocean(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Pataricatering:
since he thinks men shouldn’t marry a woman who can’t cook and clean then help us inform the men that a man that cannot dig foundation, lay mortar , nail roof and build his house completely is not marriage material ! This ones don’t know that as it’s womens traditional function to cook and clean , it’s also a man’s traditional function to build the house the woman will cook in and clean , hunt for the meat they eat and farm the food the wife will cook ! Men have outsourced all their own functions yet insist on women not outsourcing theirs - hypocrisy!
first, it was never a traditional function for men to build their own houses by themselves. Each stage in building(even the mud house then) needs hands who mastered the craft. All the man had to do was pay for the labour, which they still do till today.
That been said, the HUNTING and FARMING you mentioned is embedded in the daily struggle of man who works hard to make money to pay house rent or build his house as the case may be, buy both food and meat. So how did men outsource their functions.
Times simply changed the process, just like it changed the process of women cooking by bending over firewoods to standing over gas cookers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / My Wedding Pictures! / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.