Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,051 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance (854 Views)

A Guy Called His Neighbor and guess what happened / She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her / My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by yomez(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2010
My fiancee travelled to deir village,i called her one day and minutes after droping the call a guy called me,telling me that he is the fiance of my fiancee.I stored his no on my phone.I confronted my fiancee even showing her the no of d guy but she said she doesn't know the guy.Few days she deleted that guy's no on my phone.Are they really dating cos am seriously worried.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by kevoh(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2010
There's something fishy here.She has something to hide if not she wouldn't have deleted the number without your consent.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by cantell(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2010
Looks like she's yet to choose the guy she wants.
She hasn't made up her mind.
Someone is gonna be the fall guy or rather, the sucker.
Hope it isn't you.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by 190: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2010
poster
u are a big tyme football
u are been played
i wish i could play u too
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by slap1(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2010
Guy don't panic. U r also d fiance of the guy's fiancee, let him be d panicky bloke.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by cantell(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

Guy don't panic. U r also d fiance of the guy's fiancee, let him be d panicky bloke.
So he should wait till she's thru with drinking tea on his head?
E be like say nut don comot for ya head.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by Pweety4me(f): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2010
Go 2 her village & find out! cheesy grin cool
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by 190: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2010
cantell:

death**
help me tell am~
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by slap1(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2010
cantell:

No sir, I no wan make dude poo for pant wit panic. And I tink u av a poor sense of humour.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by cantell(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

No sir, I no wan make dude poo for pant wit panic. And I tink u av a poor sense of humour.
Bite me!
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by 190: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2010
Grabs a stick of Igboo from pweety 4rm me
collects a bottle of can coke from yomez

finds a comfy place near the door and watches
cantell and slap1 Digg it out,

the winner would get a stick of igbo and can coke
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by slap1(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2010
^^abeg giv me d Coke make I chillax. Kip d igbo for Cantell, he sounds used to it.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by 190: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2010
^^

Death, grin grin
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

^^abeg giv me d Coke make I chillax. Kip d igbo for Cantell, he sounds used to it.
slap 1  ** tear him hot slap first** so u still dey? grin
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by cantell(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

At least i still dey for small level.
Na igboo - Ganja i dey take manage, but cocaine na im worse pass.
@190,
That thing wey you dey chop go hook u for throat.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by cantell(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
odiaero:

slap 1  ** tear him hot slap first** so u still dey? grin
Aboki, wetin carry you come here?
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by papagee1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
cantell:

At least i still dey for small level.
Na igboo - Ganja i dey take manage, but cocaine na im worse pass.
@190,
That thing wey you dey chop go hook u for throat.

wetin wan hook you for throat
the suya wen i buy give u~
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by slap1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2010
cantell:

*Pats Odiaero on d shoulder* don't cry, ok?
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2010
cantell:

** upper cut and solotape his mouth** grin
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2010
slap1:

*Pats Odiaero on d shoulder* don't cry, ok?
** flog the yaradua out of him** grin
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by papagee1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2010
grabs a stick of igbo and can coke and N50 suya

and watches odiaero digging it out with cantell and slap_1

Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by slap1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^ take d suya and coke to d moderator so they'd unban mama-gee.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by papagee1(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2010
^^
and what happens to the igbo!
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by dealordea(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2010
Run for your life!!!!!
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by yilleng: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2010
U sef call the guy back tell am say u be im fiance's fiancee

CASE CLOSED! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by Creamish(f): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2010
put a pause on d fiancing till ur sure ur fiance status is secure
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by mathewjam(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2010
D guy na bad belle, is he the one to report himself?
go on the person that worn the crown; good and fine,
if he thinks by telling you, you might draw back and live her for him;
he is mistaken.
As for your GF if she is playing hide and seek game;
one day monkey go go market and he no go come back,
you will surely caught her red handed oneday.
Re: A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance by Moralistli(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2010
@ poster;
HOPE U 'VE HEARD DEM ALL.

Let economic blockade be d portion of ya gal henceforth 4 her unauthorized action, my area of specialization though, 'coz i know how best to catch dem ''little brats'' when playing un-holy games.

(1) (Reply)

"no Fap September"? / Pls What Does It Mean? / Hot Story: Read And Advice Me Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.