Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. (2377 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I dont know what you're with "always this tedious process of question and answer to stuff you are well aware of" talking about.
What secrets and/or issues of yours am I well aware of?

If for the former, maybe my account was hacked
however about the latter, I didnt forget about what I wrote how I am, I just didnt know what evidence for the things you were asking for

When you figure it out, call on me.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
LordReed:
When you figure it out, call on me.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7739160_dxod8xmw0ae5on9_jpeg_jpeg8e37ba4a61ed70dab54583346ae2c26a
Call on yourself, as I'll rather watch paint dry
or go pick up leaves off my lawn
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7739160_dxod8xmw0ae5on9_jpeg_jpeg8e37ba4a61ed70dab54583346ae2c26a
Call on yourself, as I'll rather watch paint dry
or go pick up leaves off my lawn

LoL, stop engaging in stuff you cannot follow through. You say there is evidence, I say produce it then you ask what evidence? If you can't keep up with your own statements why do you bother to engage at all?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
LordReed:
LoL, stop engaging in stuff you cannot follow through. You say there is evidence, I say produce it then you ask what evidence? If you can't keep up with your own statements why do you bother to engage at all?
Your case is seeing a signed painting in an art gallery and still saying there is no artist behind the painting
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Your case is seeing a signed painting in an art gallery and still saying there is no artist behind the painting

LoL, I even thought you have something interesting to say not this tired old apologetic.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by eventtinz(m): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2018
wow...naked people is your proof?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by budaatum: 12:30am On Sep 11, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Artists stand behind their paintings?
Can't wait to go behind to talk to Picasso!
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 5:25am On Sep 11, 2018
budaatum:
Artists stand behind their paintings?
QCan't wait to go behind to talk to Picasso!
There you go misrepresenting what I typed in order to fit whatever the agenda is.
I didn't use ''stand" at all in my remark.

1 Like

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by budaatum: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
There you go misrepresenting what I typed in order to fit whatever the agenda is.
I didn't use ''stand" at all in my remark.
You said they were behind the painting on the wall in a gallery. You ever been to the National Gallery? I suppose they can be sitting. I should have asked and not just assume. My bad.

Please Muttley, is the artist that is behind the picture in a gallery standing, sitting or laid down behind the picture?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by Primesky(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
LordReed:

So the fact that someone is always disgusted by the smell of shit implies the person would love to eat shit? LoLz! See logic.

Please what is the sense and logic in your post?. Can you read it again and make sure you understand what you typed?, I think you might have made some logical errors, Or otherwise educate me. No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Primesky:

Please what is the sense and logic in your post?. Can you read it again and make sure you understand what you typed?, I think you might have made some logical errors, Or otherwise educate me. No offence intended.

Actually, I am following your logic.
Primesky:

The inability of those who claim atheism to abstain from anything God, is in itself a proof that God truly exist, .
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by Primesky(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
LordReed:

Actually, I am following your logic.

Please make sense of your post and stop the sacasim.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Primesky:

Please make sense of your post and stop the sacasim.

No sarcasm at all, that is the same premise you follow on with your statement.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2018
budaatum:
You said they were behind the painting on the wall in a gallery. You ever been to the National Gallery? I suppose they can be sitting. I should have asked and not just assume. My bad.

Please Muttley, is the artist that is behind the picture in a gallery standing, sitting or laid down behind the picture?

If, I say who is behind the above mentioned post?

No one will say its, LordReed, or say no one but they will say its Budaatum
Its Budaatum who wrote the post so therefore was behind the post
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by eventtinz(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
Only one problem with the painting painter argument .This is the first and only one.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
eventtinz:
Only one problem with the painting painter argument. This is the first and only one.
All that's required is the first and only one masterpiece

The painting didnt paint itself
The world is a canvass stretched before the Painter painted all that's from His mind on the canvass
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
All that's required is the first and only one masterpiece

The painting didnt paint itself
The world is a canvass stretched before the Painter painted all that's from His mind on the canvass

And he paints misery and suffering? He paints disease, catastrophe and disaster? He paints a hell for eternal torment? This from the mind of a perfect being?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
LordReed:
And he paints misery and suffering?
He paints disease, catastrophe and disaster?
He never painted misery and suffering or disease, catastrophe and disaster on His canvass.

You and I know how, when, where and why misery and suffering or disease, catastrophe and disaster got painted on His canvass

LordReed:
He paints a hell for eternal torment?
When are you going to re-learn that, hell means Sheol also known as grave
and that eternal torment is part of experience lusted after, as a result of eating off the TKG&E?

LordReed:
This from the mind of a perfect being?
I guess your mind is better
and/or you know another's mind thats better than the perfect Being's.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
He never painted misery and suffering or disease, catastrophe and disaster on His canvass.

Then why is it here? So he is not powerful enough to stop it? What type of being is he?

You and I know how, when, where and why misery and suffering or disease, catastrophe and disaster got painted on His canvass

LoL! I will indulge you in your fairytale explanation of a big bad monster. So this your painter is unable to stop big bad monster from ruining his painting? Such a rich story. LMFAO!

When are you going to re-learn that, hell means Sheol also known as grave
and that eternal torment is part of experience lusted after, as a result of eating off the TKG&E?

Yeah it totally makes sense to eternally off people because they ate a fruit. Such sanity from this guy.

I guess your mind is better
and/or you know another's mind thats better than the perfect Being's.

Yes if this is the best you think a rational being can aspire too. If you cannot imagine a world without all of the suffering and misery, that's on you, I certainly can. And given the powers attributed to this perfect being it would have been very very very possible. But I guess when your brain is twisted by fairy tales, making excuses for beings capable of perpetuating misery and suffering is par for the course.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2018
LordReed:
Then why is it here?
Emergent phenomenon

LordReed:
So he is not powerful enough to stop it?
Stopping it will defeat the purpose(s)
Why not allow it to do its worst etcetera.

LordReed:
What type of being is he?
The type of being more than you can fully understand

LordReed:
LoL! I will indulge you in your fairytale explanation of a big bad monster.
I dont know where and how you got the idea of anyone explaining a big bad monster from
but if that keeps the smile on your face then continue to amuse yourself with it

LordReed:
So this your painter is unable to stop big bad monster from ruining his painting?
Such a rich story. LMFAO!
He who laughs last, laughs the best.
There is a method in the madness. LMFAO. Bwahahahaha ha.

LordReed:
Yeah it totally makes sense to eternally off people because they ate a fruit.
Such sanity from this guy.
What does "eternally off people" sic means?
Wasnt the name of the tree self-descriptive, that the fruit came from?
Wasnt a warning given about what will happen once the fruit is eaten?

I bet you're going to let me know you or other humans are incombustible.
Why not learn and know that, the word, eternally, is used to have a rhetorical effect

LordReed:
Yes if this is the best you think a rational being can aspire too.
If you cannot imagine a world without all of the suffering and misery, that's on you, I certainly can.
And given the powers attributed to this perfect being it would have been very very very possible.
But I guess when your brain is twisted by fairy tales,
making excuses for beings capable of perpetuating misery and suffering is par for the course.
I dont imagine it and that's because I know about it.

Dont be too much in a haste, there'll be world without all of the suffering and misery, soon or later.
Watch this page and dont blink, or else, you'll miss it. Kikikiki ki.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by Primesky(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2018
LordReed:

No sarcasm at all, that is the same premise you follow on with your statement.

OK, if you say so. But I do not really understand what you were trying to communicate.

But for me, this is what the one who died and rose again, and is still alive, Jesus Christ, the Son of God said:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

To have Jesus Christ is to have everything. To live and die without Him is an unimaginable terror!. This is a simple but powerful truth. Well, you may not see to believe it, but a whole lot have had the opportunity to see what await those who don't believe in Him, even when they did not believe it, and their testimony agrees with the scriptures. I have seen, but my testimony is not what you necessarily have to believe. The bible is very true and correct, and is sufficient. I wish God will open your eyes to see it too, but it's not a must neither is it a guarantee. So, do not see it as mere religious talk, or feel like someone is insulting your sense of reasoning. This is an undeniable reality.

Dying without Jesus Christ is a hopeless future filled with indescribable terror. Repent and receive Jesus Christ and be saved. It's not fear mongering either, but the truth!. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Emergent phenomenon

And that excuses him how?

Stopping it will defeat the purpose(s)
Why not allow it to do its worst,

7000 years of misery, suffering, dead and dying people is not the worst yet? Wow!

The type of being more than you can fully understand

Yep, I won't understand why you think a being that promotes suffering is good.

I dont know where and how you got the idea of a big bad monster from
but if that keeps the smile on your face then continue to amuse yourself with it

Well that's what your fairy tale says, doesn't it?

There is a method in the madness. LMFAO Bwahahahaha ha.

At least we agree on one thing, your painter guy is mad. LMAO!

What does "eternally off people" sic means?
Wasnt the name of the tree self-descriptive, that the fruit came from?
Wasnt a warning given about what will happen once the fruit is eaten?

Yes, telling someone they'll die because they ate a fruit makes a lot of sense (not!). You tell your children you love, that if they eat that cake you put tantalisingly within their reach, they'll die. Such a good parent you are (not!).

I bet you're going to let me know you or other humans are incombustible.
Why not learn and know that, the word, eternally, is used to have a rhetorical effect

So your painter guy cannot communicate effectively?

Dont be too much in a haste, there'll be world without all of the suffering and misery, soon or later.
Watch this page and dont blink, or else, you'll miss it. Kikikiki ki.

According to you, 7000+ years of human misery is too soon. LoLz!
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Primesky:

OK, if you say so. But I do not really understand what you were trying to communicate.

But for me, this is what the one who died and rose again, and is still alive, Jesus Christ, the Son of God said:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

To have Jesus Christ is to have everything. To live and die without Him is an unimaginable terror!. This is a simple but powerful truth. Well, you may not see to believe it, but a whole lot have had the opportunity to see what await those who don't believe in Him, even when they did not believe it, and their testimony agrees with the scriptures. I have seen, but my testimony is not what you necessarily have to believe. The bible is very true and correct, and is sufficient. I wish God will open your eyes to see it too, but it's not a must neither is it a guarantee. So, do not see it as mere religious talk, or feel like someone is insulting your sense of reasoning. This is an undeniable reality.

Dying without Jesus Christ is a hopeless future filled with indescribable terror. Repent and receive Jesus Christ and be saved. It's not fear mongering either, but the truth!. Shalom.

How did you determine all of this as true? How do you know the Bible is true? What did you see?

I personally am convinced that all religions are man made.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by budaatum: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
The issue isn't quite whether there is a painter behind a painting, but whether there is a painting to start with, and which painter may be behind it.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
LordReed:
And that excuses him how?
Well done.
After I have given you the reasons, you've changed your tune from "Then why is it here?" to "And that excuses him how?"

LordReed:
7000 years of misery, suffering, dead and dying people is not the worst yet? Wow!
Yup, 7000 is a small price to pay
and is nothing compare to eternal bliss, tranquility, happiness, joy, calm, peace and untroubledness

LordReed:
Like you dont let your adorable kid suffer for what you know, is good for the kid and kid's sake. Huh?

LordReed:
I am not familiar with this your alleged fairy tale
Whats the fairy tale called?

LordReed:
At least we agree on one thing, your painter guy is mad. LMAO!
Though I am not mad, I sometimes do mad and/or crazy things.
Besides that, there is madness in the method, I wrote, not that the painter guy is mad
So please refrain from twisting and misrepresenting what I typed

LordReed:
Like you dont let your adorable kid suffer for what you know, is for the kid's good. Huh?

LordReed:

LordReed:
Yes, telling someone they'll die because they ate a fruit makes a lot of sense (not!).
You tell your children you love, that if they eat that cake you put tantalisingly within their reach, they'll die.
Such a good parent you are (not!).
That's the way the cookie crumbles.
Do you at all know how character is formed?

LordReed:
So your painter guy cannot communicate effectively?
The Painter Guy is a suave and effective master communicator

LordReed:
According to you, 7000+ years of human misery is too soon. LoLz!
It'll be for as long as it'll take, for as long as it is necessary
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
budaatum:
The issue isn't quite whether there is a painter behind a painting,
but whether there is a painting to start with, and which painter may be behind it.
The world is a canvass
Everything until the work, was a blank canvass
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Well done.
After I have given you the reasons, you've changed your tune from "Then why is it here?" to "And that excuses him how?"

What are you on about? Is the emergent phenomenon out of his control? How does it absolve him of complicity?

Yup, 7000 is a small price to pay
and is nothing compare to eternal bliss, tranquility, happiness, joy, calm, peace and untroubledness

Yeah 7000+ years of people dying is small. Get a load of this guy. You have such a disdain for your fellow man that the deaths of billions is small in your sight. No wonder you believe in a sick god figure.

Like you dont let your adorable kid suffer for what you know, is good for the kid and kid's sake. Huh?

Let my kid suffer a disease? A missing limb or organ? Mental illness? No sir, I am not a wicked parent.

One of them is called the Bible.

Though I am not mad, I sometimes do mad and/or crazy things.
Besides that, there is madness in the method, I wrote, not that the painter guy is mad
So please refrain from twisting and misrepresenting what I typed

Well I guess we differ on the meaning of madness. If for you letting billions die in pain and misery is sanity, sorry I mischaracterized this, you are the mad one actually .

That's the way the cookie crumbles.
Do you at all know how character is formed?

If you are dumb enough to let your children suffer disease, misery and death as a lesson, no court of law will give you a heavy enough sentence to befit your crime.

The Painter Guy is a suave and effective master communicator

If teachers taught this way we'd sack them immediately.

It'll be for as long as it'll take, for as long as it is necessary

This is unbelieveable. Is this a human being typing this or a robot? SMH
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
LordReed:
What are you on about?
Is the emergent phenomenon out of his control?
How does it absolve him of complicity?
You wouldnt be asking me this, if you had jẹjẹly answered the below repeated question, I earlier asked:
"Do you, at all, know how character is formed?"
Now tell, how is character formed?

LordReed:
Yeah 7000+ years of people dying is small. Get a load of this guy.
You have such a disdain for your fellow man that the deaths of billions is small in your sight.
No wonder you believe in a sick god figure.
My fellow man is worth dying for
and the perfect Person to do just that, has.
What's a more and better consideration and/or respect for a fellow man than that?
Unbounded love, magnanimity, altruism, ungrudging kindness in action
What can beat that?

I know who a sad and sick figure is, and who is in dire need of proper meditation to heal the soul wink

LordReed:
Let my kid suffer a disease?
A missing limb or organ? Mental illness?
No sir, I am not a wicked parent.
Who is talking of let kid suffer a disease, a missing limb, organ or mental illness?
Glad you dont see yourself to be a wicked parent, so dont suggest otherwise to another you know nothing about

Let me re-ask you the question again
Like, suffer a jab, to get better, from an infection, for example?

LordReed:
One of them is called the Bible.
What's the others?

LordReed:
Well I guess we differ on the meaning of madness.
If for you letting billions die in pain and misery is sanity, sorry I mischaracterized this, you are the mad one actually.
Bwahahahaha ha.
Thats my best manic laugh impression.
How do you rate it? Kikikikiki ki.

LordReed:
If you are dumb enough to let your children suffer disease, misery and death as a lesson,
no court of law will give you a heavy enough sentence to befit your crime.
Who is the child?. Who are the children?

Arent you aware, there were no children to begin with?
That they were grown arse adults (i.e. ADULTS) who were at the age of majority
and so therefore, regarded to be intelligent and well informed enough to be responsible persons
and be responsible persons such that accepts the results of the decisions he takes or she makes?

LordReed:
If teachers taught this way we'd sack them immediately.
So, you asked:
"So your painter guy cannot communicate effectively?"

but when I replied:
"The Painter Guy is a suave and effective master communicator"

You now, switch to:
"If teachers taught this way we'd sack them immediately."

Confused.com hasnt got your number nor anything on you.
Keep up the calumny and slander work

LordReed:
This is unbelieveable.
Is this a human being typing this or a robot? SMH
Do you know what is really unbelievable?
Its reading you not being informed but being plain just presumptuous
and having an exaggerated sense of yourself, value and importance
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by budaatum: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
The world is a canvass
Everything until the work, was a blank canvass
budaatum:

Next time anyone tells me God is an uncaused uncaused, or however they put it, I'm quoting you!

God is Mary's son. She named him Jesus.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You wouldnt be asking me this, if you had jẹjẹly answered the below repeated question, I earlier asked:
"Do you, at all, know how character is formed?"
Now tell, how is character formed?

How about you answer my own question first before you ask me another.

My fellow man is worth dying for
and the perfect Person to do just that, has.
What's a more and better consideration and/or respect for a fellow man than that?
Unbounded love, magnanimity, altruism, ungrudging kindness in action
What can beat that?

How about not requiring death in the first place? How about building the perfect trouble free world you'd have us believe is in the after life before all the nonsense your fairy tale said happened?

Who is talking of let kid suffer a disease, a missing limb, organ or mental illness?
Glad you dont see yourself to be a wicked parent, so dont suggest otherwise to another you know nothing about

Then don't make disgusting allusions. Telling me all the suffering in this world is comparable to a parent disciplining their children. Only sick people think that suffering of that magnitude is how a child should be treated.

What's the others?

The Quran, the Book of Mormon, Tales by Moonlight, Cinderella, etc.

So, you asked:
"So your painter guy cannot communicate effectively?"

but when I replied:
"The Painter Guy is a suave and effective master communicator"

You now, switch to:
"If teachers taught this way we'd sack them immediately."

Confused.com hasnt got your number nor anything on you.
Keep up the calumny and slander work

You sir are the confused party here. Teachers try their best to communicate effectively, their joy being their students aceing their exams but your paint guy is playing hide and seek while still requiring people to ace the ultimate exam. Here you are telling me he is suave. LoL. Damn this is delusion at its finest.

Do you know what is really unbelievable?

LoL, I don't believe your fairy tales doesn't mean I don't know its contents. I only point out how much like a fairy tale it is. LMFAO!
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
LordReed:
How about you answer my own question first before you ask me another.
I honestly do dont remember you asking me a question I havent already answered or given a response to

Kindly re-ask or re-post the question, so that, if I hadnt already answered it, I can then, answer it the best I am able to

LordReed:
How about not requiring death in the first place?
How about building the perfect trouble free world you'd have us believe is in the after life before all the nonsense your fairy tale said happened?
SMH, I am so sorry.
Merely out of curiosity, what do you know about death?
Pulling from, all you know about death, and in an inexhaustible manner describe death in terms of what death really is &/or what death is about

LordReed:
Then don't make disgusting allusions.
Telling me all the suffering in this world is comparable to a parent disciplining their children.
Only sick people think that suffering of that magnitude is how a child should be treated.
I vividly remember who introduced "suffering" into our discourse
I vividly remember, when and how you, brought in "suffering" into our discourse

I can show the sequence of posts showing how and who, introduced "suffering" into our discourse,
so please don't accuse me of making disgusting allusions things, I never made
and/or dont accuse me of telling you that all the suffering in this world is comparable to a parent disciplining their children, I never told you

LordReed:
The Quran, the Book of Mormon, Tales by Moonlight, Cinderella, etc.
Eating well is a form of self-respect
Watch what you eat
Not many can eat any of those and be sanely the same again
If you know you cant eat the straw without spitting out the stick
then be careful of what you eat, else you'll become what you eat or worse

LordReed:
You sir are the confused party here.
Teachers try their best to communicate effectively, their joy being their students aceing their exams
but your paint guy is playing hide and seek while still requiring people to ace the ultimate exam.
Here you are telling me he is suave. LoL.
Damn this is delusion at its finest.
You come across as pained, like in pains, severe pains.
Also bitter, twisted and highly negatively charged up

LordReed:
LoL, I don't believe your fairy tales doesn't mean I don't know its contents.
I only point out how much like a fairy tale it is. LMFAO!
The arrogance of an "I know its contents" yet delighting in his own ignorance

I'll repost below, my comment, that you, without reading it properly, hastily replied to:

"Do you know what is really unbelievable?
"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons / What Is The Significance Of Father Christmas? / Christianity And Things That Aren't Really Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.