Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. (2508 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I honestly do remember you asking me a question I havent already answered or given a response to

Kindly re-ask or re-post the question, so that, if I hadnt already answered it, I can then, answer it the best I am able to

MuttleyLaff:
Emergent phenomenon
Lord Reed:
And that excuses him how?

I vividly remember who introduced "suffering" into our discourse
I vividly remember, when and how you, brought in "suffering" into our discourse

I can show the sequence of posts showing how and who, introduced "suffering" into our discourse,
so please don't accuse me of making disgusting allusions things, I never made
and/or dont accuse me of telling you that all the suffering in this world is comparable to a parent disciplining their children, I never told you

Please show the sequence, I am sure it will be very instructive.

Eating well is a form of self-respect
Watch what you eat
Not many can eat any of those and be sanely the same again
If you know you cant eat the straw without spitting out the stick
then be careful of what you eat, else you'll become what you eat or worse

LoL! What is the difference between mice that turn into horses and a talking donkey?

You come across as pained, like in pains, severe pains.
Also bitter, twisted and highly negatively charged up

LMFAO! Pain? For a fairytale? Dude please stop, my mouth is hurting from all the laughing. LoLz!

The arrogance of an "I know its contents" yet delighting in his own ignorance

I'll repost below, my comment, that you, without reading it properly, hastily replied to:

"Do you know what is really unbelievable?
Its reading you not being informed but being plain just presumptuous
and having an exaggerated sense of yourself, value and importance
"

Actually, I correctly judge that in the grand scheme of the universe, I am infinitely inconsequential. To a universe that has seen 13 billion years, what is a speck that will endure 70 to maybe 120 years, if circumstances permit? You lot on the other hand think you matter, that there is some god that will rearrange the universe for you, LoL. Tell me who is the conceited one here? LoLz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Odumeje Spotted Playing Football With Street Boys / The Church Of Satan` / Do Me And I Do You God No Go Vex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.