Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did (713 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by fraspree(m): 4:48am On Aug 26, 2018
See eh, this is the most hilarious thing have read today. So a Nigerian dude invited a girl on a date, and girl brought 5 OF HER FRIENDS, lol.

Excuse me, do people still do this? Anyway, you know the shocker? Bobo kept to his budget! He ordered drinks for ONLY HIMSELF AND THE GIRL as seen in the above picture!!!

See Pictures

Too dead, just hilarious!!! No one should do this mehnnnnnn! Lol
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Are they still doing this sh#t?!
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by fraspree(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70614018:
Are they still doing this sh#t?!
yes they are
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by Babiboy: 5:59am On Aug 26, 2018
And these sluts will called him stingy
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2018
fraspree:

yes they are
Na wa o, it's been since 2015 that we saw those kinda annoying girls at our bbq place!
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:17am On Aug 26, 2018
nigerian girls can be dumb. who does that in 2018?? you nigerian guys are too soft for your own good. no other country allows such behaviour to happen.
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by fraspree(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
nigerian girls can be dumb. who does that in 2018?? you nigerian guys are too soft for your own good. no other country allows such behaviour to happen.
I believe i have heard about something of sort or i must have seen a post sometime happened in ghana before
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2018
fraspree:

I believe i have heard about something of sort or i must have seen a post sometime happened in ghana before
and that makes you feel better? that you are not alone in this stupidity?
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by geniuscee: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Perfect man.. Foolish babe
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by fraspree(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
and that makes you feel better? that you are not alone in this stupidity?
Am not going to take that crap from you, if you cannot keep your estrogen in check better look for who is willing to do that for u.
Re: Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
fraspree:

Am not going to take that crap from you, if you cannot keep your estrogen in check better look for who is willing to do that for u.
you came into my mention un-invited. if you cant stand it dont let the door hit you on your way out

(1) (Reply)

Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage / Looking For Serious Relationship..ibadan Base / Side Chick Cross Cos Husband Won’t Leave His Wife After 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.