Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage (711 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage by Priscy01(f): 5:16am On Sep 20, 2018
A Nigerian man, Moffat Ekoriko took to Facebook to highlight the gains of early marriage as gathered from his own personal experience.

Read below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9889/man-who-got-married-at-19-and-had-his-first-child-before-turning-20-highlights-the-gains-of-early-marriage.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage by HeWrites(m): 5:20am On Sep 20, 2018
undecided

If you look at it properly, you'd know that this is undoubtedly a case of;

In Yoruba: Moti Loyun

In Igbo: Adị m ime

In English: I'm pregnant

1 Like

Re: Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage by chiommy123(f): 5:32am On Sep 20, 2018
You can do that when your parents are buoyant financially and are willing to support you. In Nigeria at 19 you may not have a good home except you have sponsors

1 Like

Re: Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage by nero2face: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2018
At 19 I was still in my 1st year in sch, Oga oh, are u saying I'd have married then and take care of my family with the little pocket money I get?... Just talk ur own Biko

1 Like

Re: Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage by ozodigboo(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2018
nonsense.
you got married at 19.
by force or by choice ?
that means you never had an adolescenthood.
you jumped straight from being a child to being a dad.
now you're 51.
assuming God blesses you and you live to 90 or 100.
what will you be doing with the remaining 40 yrs of ur life
because your children are now living with their spouses

1 Like

Re: Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage by vanida6: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

If you look at it properly, you'd know that this is undoubtedly a case of;

In Yoruba: Moti Loyun

In Igbo: Adị m ime

In English: I'm pregnant
nero2face:
At 19 I was still in my 1st year in sch, Oga oh, are u saying I'd have married then and take care of my family with the little pocket money I get?... Just talk ur own Biko
ozodigboo:
nonsense.
you got married at 19.
by force or by choice ?
that means you never had an adolescenthood.
you jumped straight from being a child to being a dad.
now you're 51.
assuming God blesses you and you live to 90 or 100.
what will you be doing with the remaining 40 yrs of ur life
because your children are now living with their spouses
this 3 guys no go hear word at all nah brothel sure pass for them cheesy nd the dude is saying facts smiley

(1) (Reply)

SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] / How Different Girls React During,before And After SEX / LOOKING FOR SEX! Abuja Man Takes Home Male Prostitute Who Disguised As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.