Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History (58235 Views)

Gov Otu Adds New Aircraft To Callyair Fleet, Plans Additional 3 / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Akwa Ibom Government Acquires Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by imran147(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Not bad though
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by blackaxe78: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Lomprico2:
Nice!

Meanwhile we are still waiting for the imaginary nigerian air that d logo was lunched and commissioned by one dullard.

Stop exposing your illiteracy

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by waplord10(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Whether they like it or not... Nigeria is 1000 years backward.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nwaohafia1: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2018
gurnam:
Lovely !!

Nigeria will only get better

Nigeria? Igbos please

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by chloride6: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2018
justice12000:
Where do Igbo men get money to invest in such capital intensive business?

Where all people do. Banks
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Bluehill1051: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2018
Ojochide. Nice one. I'm proud.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by laughitall(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2018
hmm!! pray they maintain it
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Caseless: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2018
"Ojochide"! Isn't that igala? Igala amaka!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Caseless: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Bluehill1051:
Ojochide. Nice one. I'm proud.
igala amaka!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by omoadeleye(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2018
conductor116:

Before your Shitgeria dey get better, this is a private business by a Biafran man from Igboland.

Your Shitgeria will get better in year 13060. cheesy

At least the plane is in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Oversight(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Awesome.

Follow this link and thank me later.

https:///3R16m3
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Lomprico2: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2018
4601CE:
I knew I would see stupid posts here. I was right!

Sorry u came late! tongue
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Lomprico2: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

Stop exposing your illiteracy

Painment! Hafa with una logo?

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by muhsain299(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2018
bomasek:
I think say na mama peace get am
Rumours say it belongs To Patience Jonathan
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by dominique(f): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Admittedly, I thought it was a subterranean subterfuge, but I can now see the bigger picture, I gotta say a big Kudos to the federal government for her protectionism,

Her gradualist stance has been strategic all along, To help bring our local aviation players up to speed, though penultimate with her Contemporaries,

I'm talking about the Single African Air Transport Market-SAATM.

Huh undecided
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2018
Nice1. God bless
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by SarkinYarki: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Caseless:

Allens wife is from Kogi I think

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by bomasek(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2018
muhsain299:

Rumours say it belongs To Patience Jonathan
Thought as much
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by mightyokwy(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Caseless:
The wife of the owner is from there. He names his aircraft by the name of his family members.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Lomprico2:
Nice!

Meanwhile we are still waiting for the imaginary nigerian air that d logo was lunched and commissioned by one dullard.

Shut up there and stop bringing imaginary airline matters into real airline thread.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Yohh: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Pls Arik airline has refused to refund me despite several visits to their office
I booked a flight with them which was not successful but I was debited and they acknowledged that the money was credited to their account.
I resolved to book another flight with the money and they assured me I would get an email containing the serial number the following day but I haven't got the mail and it's a week now.
They don't have office in Osogbo where I am now so I can't go and follow up.
I called their customer care line, they didn't pick.
Sent a mail, no reply up till now.

Which regulatory body can I report them to pls?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by brodalikeme(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Congratulations @air Peace. Wish you guys can move to MM2 in Lagos and also improve your on board service
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by ba7man(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2018
conductor116:

Before your Shitgeria dey get better, this is a private business by a Biafran man from Igboland.

Your Shitgeria will "soon" get better in year 13060. cheesy
They will fold up if only Biafrans patronize it.

They need Nigeria more.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by king1234: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2018
Hopefully this was bought for international flights and not local flights

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2018
#Proudly 5%

Give us Biafra and in 10years ur vacations will be in BIAFRA

#BIAFREXIT

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
People do think Allen Onyema is fronting for Mama Peace. That hasn't actually been ascertained.

Evil and bitter people don start permutations.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by ankpaone: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2018
'ojochide' is an Igala word...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night / The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.