Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History (58230 Views)

Gov Otu Adds New Aircraft To Callyair Fleet, Plans Additional 3 / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Akwa Ibom Government Acquires Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by seangy4konji: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mediocrity.

I counted over 50 Boeing's in jkia airport in Nairobi with label Kenya airways.

Shame on you.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by sokera: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
xcrew20:

There is nothing wrong with Igbos, rather, its people like you that draws out such comments. Tell me why when its a bad news, the whole tribe is vilified, but when its good news, you claim he is a Nigerian. Igbos are tired of your hypocrisy. In as much as most of us don't buy into this tribal shit, you cannot rule out the fact that you always attack the whole, for the crime of the single. Every action naturally gets a direction opposite reaction.
be sincere with yourself and don’t be insulting ... from every 10 crimes stories Igbos will make up of 5 of it while other tribe share the remaining 5 ... don’t you think the act of desperation for money making is leading Igbos into problems , the whole world knows Igbos for high crime , Europeans now knows the different between Igbos and other tribes In Nigeria ... go to prisons in Malaysia, Thailand, China , Indonesia , Indian and lot more countries Igbo are making high numbers in their prisons . So are you saying it’s yoruba and Hausa than put them in those situation ? Igbos need to learn how to be humble
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Felixv: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Congrats to air peace. I hope those who helped destroy nigeria airways are brought to book one day

But am also looking forward to the Dreamliner. 787

I remember in Chicago a few years back the lady at the airline counter asked if I had ever been on the Dreamliner , I said no ,and then she said am going on one now.

777 and the 787 share similar engines but 787 is an upgraded version of this sleek modern beast
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by bladeAnders(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
ojochide
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by bitcoinvin(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
gurnam:
Lovely !!

Nigeria will only get better

olodo since 1960
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by prof12(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lomprico2:
Nice!

Meanwhile we are still waiting for the imaginary nigerian air that d logo was lunched and commissioned by one dullard.

I believe you must be used to insulting your elders and parents.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
OJOCHIDE hmmmm.......and who said airpeace is an Igbo thing.....it looks more of igala

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by phenylalanine(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
People do think Allen Onyema is fronting for Mama Peace. That hasn't actually been ascertained.
That aircraft was name in igala, a tribe in kogi, whoever owns it has something to do with Kogi
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
oviedike:
Airpeace has tried. But it still remains a shame that the industry remains mediocre. In 2018 we are celebrating a 16year old 3rd hand airplane that Emirates Airline has used so much and feel it no longer fit for their fleet. Not that Airpeace could afford to buy it, they leased it. If they mess up on their return, the real owners (FV Aircraft Leasing) will pick it up immediately. Smaller African countries have companies that own brand new A380s in their fleet. We are here celebrating mediocrity. Shame!

5N-BUU Air Peace Boeing 777-300
Airframe Details
5N-BUU Air Peace Boeing 777-31H
Construction Number (MSN) 29064
Line Number 418
Aircraft Type * Boeing 777-300
Age 15.9 Years
Airframe Status Stored Correct Information

Operator History
Reg
Aircraft Type *
Airline
Delivered *
Config
Engines *
Hex Code
Aircraft Name
Remarks
A6-EMU Boeing 777-300 Emirates Sep 2002 F12C42Y310 2x RR Trent 800 89607E
leased from (hidden) Sep 2002 - Jul 2007
leased from (hidden) Jul 2007 - 2016
wfu 29. Apr 2017
2-RLAU Boeing 777-300 FV Aircraft Leasing Oct 2017 2x RR Trent 800
5N-BUU Boeing 777-300 Air Peace Jan 2018

yeah we need to start from somewhere. I hope the CEO is a visionary not an opportunist. else it will go the way of chachangi, IRS, etal
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by xcrew20: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
sokera:
be sincere with yourself and don’t be insulting ... from every 10 crimes stories Igbos will make up of 5 of it while other tribe share the remaining 5 ... don’t you think the act of desperation for money making is leading Igbos into problems , the whole world knows Igbos for high crime , Europeans now knows the different between Igbos and other tribes In Nigeria ... go to prisons in Malaysia, Thailand, China , Indonesia , Indian and lot more countries Igbo are making high numbers in their prisons . So are you saying it’s yoruba and Hausa than put them in those situation ? Igbos need to learn how to be humble
This is the exact reason why Nigerians are hypocrite. Since the North birthed two of the most deadly terrorist group in the world, has anybody tagged Hausa/Fulani terrorist?
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by onlyson16(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
justice12000:
Where do Igbo men get money to invest in such capital intensive business?
wait in few minutes amadioha and ogun will answer u, aturu
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by sokera: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
xcrew20:

This is the exact reason why Nigerians are hypocrite. Since the North birthed two of the most deadly terrorist group in the world, has anybody tagged Hausa/Fulani terrorist?
well Boko Haram is well known Terrorist group worldwide , the other one you are referring to is Fulani herdsmen , let me educate you Herdmen is occupation so you can’t tag herdsmen as terrorist and also Fulani is a tribe , you can’t tag a particular tribe a terrorist... if Yoruba farmers are killing Fulani herdsmen, is it possible to know tag Yoruba farmers terrorist? No is the answer
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by selemempe: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Imagine!

I doubt if the Man (Allen Onyema) knows his source in Anambra State.

Thank God he was born and raised in Benin. Studied in University of Ibadan. All inside your so called "Shitgeria".
And almost none of his rise to success is traced to Igboland apart from the parents' origin.
liar....he was a former ssa in abia state
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
selemempe:
liar....he was a former ssa in abia state
link to that!
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Lomprico2: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
prof12:

I believe you must be used to insulting your elders and parents.

Who dafuck is this mofo

Did I call out on your father?
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Lomprico2: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
drlateef:

Enemies of progress. Nigeria Air is scheduled to start in December. Stopping feeding people with lies.

Mumu! Where did u see a lie in what I typed? We are waiting ni!
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by bewla(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Olifiz:

Pls don’t conclude for me okay. I repeat myself again. I am neutral to politics. I don’t favor anyone to rule.

tanku moti gbo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by MrSly(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Imagine!

Thank God he was born and raised in Benin. Studied in University of Ibadan. All inside your so called "Shitgeria".
And almost none of his rise to success is traced to Igboland apart from the parents' origin.
Born in Benin, raised in Benin, are you not ashamed? Igbo blood runs in his vein that is why he succeeded unlike your lazy Benin brothers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by ariesbull: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Emmydann:
OJOCHIDE hmmmm.......and who said airpeace is an Igbo thing.....it looks more of igala

Dey dey shout igala up and down and the Igbo man keeps moving up

Beside that igala and Igbo are related ..I mean igala from the Oturpkpo axis and not Yoruba igala and OjoChide is also Anambra igbo
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by sugah: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Emmydann:
A simple and quick Google search would show you 'Ojochide' is his wife's name...and yea she's Kogi
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
MrSly:

Born in Benin, raised in Benin, are you not ashamed? Igbo blood runs in his vein that is why he succeeded unlike your lazy Benin brothers.
He has succeeded because he was born and raised outside alaigbo.

If he was born and raised in alaigbo, he can never be successful as you have not.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by MrSly(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
He has succeeded because he was born and raised outside alaigbo.

If he was born and raised in alaigbo, he can never be successful as you have not.
Majority of Igbo youths are successful, investor, entrepreneurs without fraud and politics, including me by His grace and we aren't stopping. So keep using your 15mb to insult people in a faceless forum.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
MrSly:

Majority of Igbo youths are successful, investor, entrepreneurs without fraud and politics, including me by His grace and we aren't stopping. So keep using your 15mb to insult people in a faceless forum.
Majority of them made their success outside alaigbo.

So far u were dashed an android phone with free occasional hotspot access hasn't made you successful.

Get a brain.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Rajosh(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
hmm. Allen Onyema(Igbo " Biafran"wink, His wife Ojochide( Nigerian - Igala).
I think it's those jobless people that shout Biafra up and down. Come to Kano and see Igbo establishments. you think it's easy to abandon all these things and Start afresh?

He named the aircraft after his wife. God bless me. My wife go enjoy pieces.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by MrSly(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Majority of them made their success outside alaigbo.
[s]
So far u were dashed an android phone with free occasional hotspot access hasn't made you successful.

Get a brain[/s].
I pity you because you are old enough.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by emmylight4u: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ojochide......Igala amaka!
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
MrSly:

I pity you because you are old enough.
I pity you because you are too small.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Caseless: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Allens wife is from Kogi I think
hmmmm...women strong sha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Caseless: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
mightyokwy:

The wife of the owner is from there. He names his aircraft by the name of his family members.
ok . Thanks for the info.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by mechanics(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nice.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by comodo: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Imagine!

Now u don lie. He knows his source very well. He stays in their village house almost every other weekend. He is a man from Ubahu village. Mbosi in Ihiala LGA.. Pls stop dude. He is well connected with the government of Anambra state. Don't say his rise cannot be traced to igboland.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by EMCHIZ(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
The B777 series can land and take off by itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night / The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.