Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History (58232 Views)

Gov Otu Adds New Aircraft To Callyair Fleet, Plans Additional 3 / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 / Akwa Ibom Government Acquires Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Juicybreed(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Nice one Mr Onyema Allen. Mbosi Anambra state proud son

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by objobj: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Nice one . God bless.
But we already hv Ojonide in the local or existing fleet. Why not Ojonide 2 or something like that?

This picture I'm sure is the old aircraft
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Hardamz(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Imagine!

I doubt if the Man (Allen Onyema) knows his source in Anambra State.

Thank God he was born and raised in Benin. Studied in University of Ibadan. All inside your so called "Shitgeria".
And almost none of his rise to success is traced to Igboland apart from the parents' origin.
Tolexander May God Bless You for letting him know he had his tertiary education in our prestigious Afonja University Of Ibadan and that he was raised in Benin. IPOB/IGBO FOOLS like conductor116 have nothing in their skull except been a tribalist, and they end up as a bus conductor. Get A Head conductor116.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Lalaska(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Ojochide = God our guardian. Lovely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by sokera: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2018
What is wrong with Igbos ? When Peoole talk of Dangote no Hausa or Fulani ever praise Hausa tribe for his achievements, when people talk of Otedola or Adenuga no yoruba man praise Yoruba tribe for their achievements but once a company own by Igbos are mentioned you will see all sort of tribalistic comments... are they suffering from inferiority complex?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by gotnel: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Lomprico2:
Nice!

Meanwhile we are still waiting for the imaginary nigerian air that d logo was lunched and commissioned by one dullard.
The one you are referring to is also coming soonest.
Simply because you don't understand how the system works does not permit you to call the promoters of Nigerian air one dullard.
It takes sometimes to arrange things in aviation industry.
Watch out by December,
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by ONNYX: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2018
CrazeMan69:
All those saying Igbo Amaka are myopic individuals who do not know how a company operates, Air Peace has a board, they have shareholders... the board is made up of Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa alike.
Same with Dangote’s companies

You need to research before you post. Board; yes!
Shareholders; yes! But what is the shareholding structure like?
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by buchilino(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
The arrival of the aircraft considered as one of the biggest and most complex machines in aviation industry,

OK good one

I KNEW U WILL APPROVE
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
I understand he is your relative.

Everybody is a relative to a successful man!

Get lost if you have something not meaningful to post.

Truth hurts you like niddle. The more you hate them the more they break new grounds. Be looking for Nigerian Presidency while we flourish
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Tolexander: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2018
kaorama:

Truth hurts you like niddle. The more you hate them the more they break new grounds. Be looking for Nigerian Presidency while we flourish
truth is not just a dictionary word.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Lalaska:
Ojochide = God our guardian. Lovely

the passengers will need God as their guardian in this 16 year old Tokunboh plane.

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/Boeing/777/5N-BUU-Air-Peace/lLK1cyXP

Before people start hating, I applaud Air peace and wish them every success and hope they grow to become a giant airline of international stature with new planes. but me I am not entering a 16 yr old plane run by any small Nigerian company. We know how we Nigerians do things. Plane is not Bus that you can say driver abeg park let me drop.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by blank(f): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Admittedly, I thought it was a subterranean subterfuge, but I can now see the bigger picture, I gotta say a big Kudos to the federal government for her protectionism,

Her gradualist stance has been strategic all along, To help bring our local aviation players up to speed, though penultimate with her Contemporaries,

I'm talking about the Single African Air Transport Market-SAATM.

Don't use words you don't understand. What does 'penultimate with her Contemporaries' mean?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by chris81964(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Why does a modern passenger aircraft still use a yoke? It is 2018 and we are still using something from the 1940's or earlier. Planes today don't have mechanical or hydraulic connections to the yoke or controls. A joystick is more ergonomic and looks cleaner.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2018
justice12000:
Where do Igbo men get money to invest in such capital intensive business?

They work when you sleep
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by seun4peace2015(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2018
9 years ago plane...
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by oviedike: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Airpeace has tried. But it still remains a shame that the industry remains mediocre. In 2018 we are celebrating a 16year old 3rd hand airplane that Emirates Airline has used so much and feel it no longer fit for their fleet. Not that Airpeace could afford to buy it, they leased it. If they mess up on their return, the real owners (FV Aircraft Leasing) will pick it up immediately. Smaller African countries have companies that own brand new A380s in their fleet. We are here celebrating mediocrity. Shame!

5N-BUU Air Peace Boeing 777-300
Airframe Details
5N-BUU Air Peace Boeing 777-31H
Construction Number (MSN) 29064
Line Number 418
Aircraft Type * Boeing 777-300
Age 15.9 Years
Airframe Status Stored Correct Information

Operator History
Reg
Aircraft Type *
Airline
Delivered *
Config
Engines *
Hex Code
Aircraft Name
Remarks
A6-EMU Boeing 777-300 Emirates Sep 2002 F12C42Y310 2x RR Trent 800 89607E
leased from (hidden) Sep 2002 - Jul 2007
leased from (hidden) Jul 2007 - 2016
wfu 29. Apr 2017
2-RLAU Boeing 777-300 FV Aircraft Leasing Oct 2017 2x RR Trent 800
5N-BUU Boeing 777-300 Air Peace Jan 2018

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by emperorblog(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lomprico2:
Nice!

Meanwhile we are still waiting for the imaginary nigerian air that d logo was lunched and commissioned by one dullard.

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by xcrew20: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
sokera:
What is wrong with Igbos ? When Peoole talk of Dangote no Hausa or Fulani ever praise Hausa tribe for his achievements, when people talk of Otedola or Adenuga no yoruba man praise Yoruba tribe for their achievements but once a company own by Igbos are mentioned you will see all sort of tribalistic comments... are they suffering from inferiority complex?
There is nothing wrong with Igbos, rather, its people like you that draws out such comments. Tell me why when its a bad news, the whole tribe is vilified, but when its good news, you claim he is a Nigerian. Igbos are tired of your hypocrisy. In as much as most of us don't buy into this tribal shit, you cannot rule out the fact that you always attack the whole, for the crime of the single. Every action naturally gets a direction opposite reaction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by bewla(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Olifiz:

Agree to what pls? I am politically neutral pls.

I’m only emphasizing on the fact that air peace got a new plane n goin international don’t forget its a private business. Thanks.
yes with our 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by 2Lynx(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Imagine!

Thank God he was born and raised in Benin. Studied in University of Ibadan. All inside your so called "Shitgeria".
And almost none of his rise to success is traced to Igboland apart from the parents' origin.
The way some pips reason ehn when the guy Dey"shitgeria" dey hustle dem no know na now den come remember say na Igbo man
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Xander85: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
justice12000:
Where do Igbo men get money to invest in such capital intensive business?

Hehehehe grin grin grin

That's for us to know and for you to keep trying to find out! wink
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Xander85: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
2Lynx:

The way some pips reason ehn when the guy Dey"shitgeria" dey hustle dem no know na now den come remember say na Igbo man

Care to tell me where and when Ndigbo denied him?
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Apelex(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
People do think Allen Onyema is fronting for Mama Peace. That hasn't actually been ascertained.

If you are a bayelsan.you wud know that he just a front.
Dame patience is the owner of the airline.
Every one knows that here
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Imagine!

Precise
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by GOFRONT(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
OJOCHIDE=KOGI STATE= YAYA BELLO.......If u know u know
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by drlateef: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lomprico2:
Nice!

Enemies of progress. Nigeria Air is scheduled to start in December. Stopping feeding people with lies.
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by COMPAQ(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
The interior of the plane looks a bit dated. Also the article doesn’t mention premium economy, but the seats after the economy seats picture are look like premium economy. Business class doesn’t typical have a 3 configuration in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by ariesbull: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
Imagine!

But at the end if the day he is Anambra man...he names his planes Anambra names

..did you see the names of his planes....pure Igbo names

This isn't Benin Libya Italy runs
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by ariesbull: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ekez:
Biafra we succeed anywhere we find ourself even in nigeria

Gbam...and they gave them £20

Tolexander:
Imagine!

But at the end if the day he is Anambra man...he names his planes Anambra names

..did you see the names of his planes....pure Igbo names

This isn't Benin Libya Italy runs
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by ariesbull: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
GOFRONT:
OJOCHIDE=KOGI STATE= YAYA BELLO.......If u know u know

OJOCHIDE.... BAND ONES KEEP IT THERE OR AT BAY (IGBO )
Re: Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History by Olifiz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
bewla:
yes with our 5%

Pls don’t conclude for me okay. I repeat myself again. I am neutral to politics. I don’t favor anyone to rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night / The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.