Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,774 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Boy Stabs Female Classmate For Saying She ‘only Likes Him As A Friend’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Stabs Female Classmate For Saying She ‘only Likes Him As A Friend’ (471 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Can A Woman Hate A Guy And Abuse Him Because She Likes Him? / Is There Anything Wrong With A Lady Telling A Guy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Stabs Female Classmate For Saying She ‘only Likes Him As A Friend’ by ampboss1: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2018
A schoolboy has been reported to have repeatedly stabbed a female classmate of his allegedly because she had ‘friendzoned’ him.

The unnamed girl, 14, was stabbed nine to eleven times in a school assembly on August 16, on the first day of term at Luther High School.

The victim told police on Wednesday that a boy at the school attacked her because she told him she wasn’t interested in a relationship.

SEE PHOTOS AND WATCH BELOW!

https://plusmilang.com/boy-stabs-female-classmate-for-saying-she-only-likes-him-as-a-friend/

Re: Boy Stabs Female Classmate For Saying She ‘only Likes Him As A Friend’ by chendstone01(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2018
this is white peoples shit lol

1 Like

Re: Boy Stabs Female Classmate For Saying She ‘only Likes Him As A Friend’ by vichaz10(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2018
At the age of 14
Re: Boy Stabs Female Classmate For Saying She ‘only Likes Him As A Friend’ by tstx(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2018
See wetin Friend zoning don cause
Re: Boy Stabs Female Classmate For Saying She ‘only Likes Him As A Friend’ by whitebeard(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Seriously

Re: Boy Stabs Female Classmate For Saying She ‘only Likes Him As A Friend’ by Bluezy13(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2018
"...allegedly because she had ‘friendzoned’ him."

"...she told him she wasn’t interested in a relationship."

Evidently, it is not because she friendzoned him, but because she declined his interest.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her, And I Believe She Loves Me, But She Will Not Allow Me To Touch Her / 5 Best Ways On How To Finally Get Over Your Ex (even If It Feels Impossible) / Guys, Thiefing Is Not Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.