Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] (29726 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by emerged01(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
If you carry nigeria politics for head,indirectly you are praying for untimely death.

3 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Defection here and there. Interesting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by blackaxe78: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dannyset:
Chai......
PDP obituary is just gyming everywhere cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Raskasal(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
One day soon, it's either Nigerians miss PMB or praise him.

This is Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by senatordave1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Up up up apc forever,progress prpogress progress.apc is overrunning delta and pdp territories the way scipio africanus overran hannibal,the way general heinz guderian overran france in 1940,the way general patton,america's greatest general overran german forces in france

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Oliver80(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
I am happy for this development, I am from Ozoro in Isoko North LGA, The present House of representative member representing Isoko at the Federal Constituency Hon. Leo Okuweh Ogor is nothing but a thief.

He will buy bike (Okada) for the youths, bicycle for the old women, and corolla cars for the top people around isoko and share money in pulling u it’s when it’s election time and zoooom, you don’t see or hear from him till another election.

He has being representing isoko at the federal constituency for the 11 years and he is still willing not continue without any infrastructural development to account for.

James Akporero contested with him in 2015 but couldn’t succeed b cause he wasn’t having enough money to share around while Leo Ogor was sharing 1000 each to everybody that voted him.

I will be in Isoko to vote change for my people and also enlighten most of them if the dangers of voting Leo back on power, he doesn’t have any futuristic plans for the masses, he thinks he’s a political god and no one can take him off that sit.

2019 late all vote wisely, for integrity I am voting for individual and not party.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by biggie73(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saraki was with Okowa yesterday. Today, Okowa's aide and 5000 pdp folks defect to APC. Minus one, plus 5001

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by dyydxx: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oliver80:
I am happy for this development, I am from Ozoro in Isoko North LGA, The present House of representative member representing Isoko at the Federal Constituency Hon. Leo Okuweh Ogor is nothing but a thief.

He will buy bike (Okada) for the youths, bicycle for the old women, and corolla cars for the top people around isoko and share money in pulling u it’s when it’s election time and zoooom, you don’t see or hear from him till another election.

He has being representing isoko at the federal constituency for the 11 years and he is still willing not continue without any infrastructural development to account for.

James Akporero contested with him in 2015 but couldn’t succeed b cause he wasn’t having enough money to share around while Leo Ogor was sharing 1000 each to everybody that voted him.

I will be in Isoko to vote change for my people and also enlighten most of them if the dangers of voting Leo back on power, he doesn’t have any futuristic plans for the masses, he thinks he’s a political god and no one can take him off that sit.

2019 late all vote wisely, for integrity I am voting for individual and not party.

will you vote for Ayo Othihiwa then, please there needs to be a change.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
The Isoko, the Urobo & the Itsekiri people may have concluded to vote for APC.

The calibre of people like Great Ogboru, Otega Emerho, Senator Omo - Agege, Chief Uduaghan (former governor), Bar Felix Keyamo & others will make it difficult for PDP to operate in that part of Delta State.

In the last Presidential election, PDP used Delta & Rivers state manipulated & falsified election results to balance Kano & Kaduna States APC votes, but Jigawa votes made the difference irrecoverable. This time around, Delta votes is already divided - Delta IBO & Ijaw one side versus the rest. APC might win Delta State

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by azimibraun: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Heard Leo Ogor has a life threatening ailment and has become vegetable hence the complete disappearance from the political scene.

4 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by africanusvu(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why always no "AND' we av 1000.7000.5000.10000.wonder who counted.meanwhile.no Event stadia can take 5000 in oleh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by badcompany: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
my happiness is that,most persons are not voting on party line come 2019 but to individuals contesting.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by twinskenny(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
How den dey count this thing

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Baawaa(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mynd44:
The PDP needs to find a way to curb this defections in the SS. It won't end well for them
Lamentation of a wailer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Paretomaster1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

Do you have any proof to back up the bolden?

Una go just come online dey yarn okpata

That's what I was thinking too, if they pick them up now, they will start crying like a baby...

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Butterflyleo: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Now for PDP its one day, one trouble. grin

Saraki visited Okowa without knowing the guy had already made up his mind to ensure delta becomes APC.

Instead of him to lead this defection he now asked his Aides to do it.

Okowa just gave Saraki the middle finger.

PDP is finished!!!

[img]https://media1./images/b218dc99b9df6d16e120bbb0e1efd105/tenor.gif?itemid=5722402[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by dyydxx: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
First And Foremost, I M a Bonafide Witness of The subject matter

JOT Was A Former henchman fr d PDP, D Current Minority' leader, Leo Ogor has been Too Power Drunk, He is Nt Development Centred its chop I chop Politics Instead of Concrete Infrastructural Developments, If he undertakes Any Contract its Gonna be Done wit Fake Materials.

I hate Buhari, I Blv he is Culpable fr killin of Christians And Ethnic cleansin , BT In 2019, Leo must Give way, Joel Onowakpo is a Pragmatic Person In Ds Case nt d party BT D Individual, Leo MST go

The Front line Contender Fr PDP Reps Ticket Frmr Delta SSG Sir Ayo Othihiwa Wud av been a Match fr Ds Guys Vibrancy BT Leo may Scheme his way tru ad Get d PDP Reps Ticket

Does Ayo Othihiwa stand a chance?
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Yoshy: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Gkay1:
let the truth be told,

okowa is a failure
A big failure, just like Rochas Imo
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by GavelSlam: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
SS is stylishly aligning.

When the chips are down come 2019, PDP will be a full South-Eastern regional party

Whosai?

Watch how SE would capitulate in acceptance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by israelmao(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Something so shocking and significant will change current political permutations and it will occur soonest.Be on the look-out.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by senatordave1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
TRAY2:
Inconsequential
Why do you pdp guys like hypocrisy and double speak? If ibori and okowa defect,you will stil say delta is pdp inspite of the poor governance under pdp.
Anyway,i predicted this defections yesterday.after apc had captured urhobo land and itsekiri area,i knew the remaining areas will be anioma,isoko areas and ijaw areas of bomadi,burutu and patani lgas.i foresee the imminent defection of ovuozorie mike to apc to alienate leo ogor.30% for buhari is a looming

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mystiquefia: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
First And Foremost, I M a Bonafide Witness of The subject matter

JOT Was A Former henchman fr d PDP, D Current Minority' leader, Leo Ogor has been Too Power Drunk, He is Nt Development Centred its chop I chop Politics Instead of Concrete Infrastructural Developments, If he undertakes Any Contract its Gonna be Done wit Fake Materials.

I hate Buhari, I Blv he is Culpable fr killin of Christians And Ethnic cleansin , BT In 2019, Leo must Give way, Joel Onowakpo is a Pragmatic Person In Ds Case nt d party BT D Individual, Leo MST go

The Front line Contender Fr PDP Reps Ticket Frmr Delta SSG Sir Ayo Othihiwa Wud av been a Match fr Ds Guys Vibrancy BT Leo may Scheme his way tru ad Get d PDP Reps Ticket

This Is What Av Been Trying To Let Ignorant Mofos On Nairaland Undastand. Its Not Like The Vast Majority Of Deltans Love Buhari. Albeit, There Will Be A Change In The Political Atmosphere Of Delta State Because Deltans Are Tired Of The PDP Led Govt.

3 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by docadams: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Delta is PDP PDP is Delta cry

I am sure you know Delta central is not part of that equation, PDP successes have always been through the instrumentality of state sponsored intimidation and rigging.. If INEC can assure a free and fair election in Delta state PDP is kaput. A free and fair election or a level playing field for rigging is all we ask for.

4 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mystiquefia: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
babaolofin:
The Isoko, the Urobo & the Itsekiri people may have concluded to vote for APC.

The calibre of people like Great Ogboru, Otega Emerho, Senator Omo - Agege, Chief Uduaghan (former governor), Bar Felix Keyamo & others will make it difficult for PDP to operate in that part of Delta State.

In the last Presidential election, PDP used Delta & Rivers state manipulated & falsified election results to balance Kano & Kaduna States APC votes, but Jigawa votes made the difference irrecoverable. This time around, Delta votes is already divided - Delta IBO & Ijaw one side versus the rest. APC might win Delta State

And I Heard Hon Monday Igbuya Is About Joining The Train Of Politicians Defecting To Apc. The Defections From Isoko Land Is Indeed The Last Straw That Broke The Camels Back.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Lot13(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Patriotic Nigerians in a rush to be part of APC success story.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by israelmao(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Now for PDP its one day, one trouble. grin

Saraki visited Okowa without knowing the guy had already made up his mind to ensure delta becomes APC.

Instead of him to lead this defection he now asked his Aides to do it.

Okowa just gave Saraki the middle finger.

PDP is finished!!!

[img]https://media1./images/b218dc99b9df6d16e120bbb0e1efd105/tenor.gif?itemid=5722402[/img]

I thought it was dead before but somehow it resurrected and as you know it is an Herculean task wrestling with a ghost.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by gerardini(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Always 5000 people, abeg who dey count them.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
SS is stylishly aligning.

When the chips are down come 2019, PDP will be a full South-Eastern regional party

Who told you? By 2019. APGA will take the whole of Anambra and a large chunk of Abia. APC will retain imo. Leaving only Enugu and Ebonyi the smallest SE state for PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Long-serving Legislators Returning To Ninth Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.