Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] (29725 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Shukuakukobambi: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
docadams:

I am sure you know Delta central is not part of that equation, PDP successes have always been through the instrumentality of state sponsored intimidation and rigging.. If INEC can assure a free and fair election in Delta state PDP is kaput. A free and fair election or a level playing field for rigging is all we ask for.

I know. That's why I'm crying cry

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by senatordave1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
babaolofin:
The Isoko, the Urobo & the Itsekiri people may have concluded to vote for APC.

The calibre of people like Great Ogboru, Otega Emerho, Senator Omo - Agege, Chief Uduaghan (former governor), Bar Felix Keyamo & others will make it difficult for PDP to operate in that part of Delta State.

In the last Presidential election, PDP used Delta & Rivers state manipulated & falsified election results to balance Kano & Kaduna States APC votes, but Jigawa votes made the difference irrecoverable. This time around, Delta votes is already divided - Delta IBO & Ijaw one side versus the rest. APC might win Delta State
Your correct.right from 1999 pdp has always had the highest votes from these two states.they always get at least 3 million votes from these two states.without these margins,they can never win.amechi and ojukaye have made sure pdp cant get such margin in rivers state.delta is being worked on.another state is akwa ibom.the defection of akpabio will reduce pdp votes there.
Infact the itsekiris decided before 2015 polls to vote apc but were suppressed.this wont happen again.apc needs to penetrate the ijaw and anioma areas.

4 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by EDOLUWA: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Who is fooling who? APC fooling themselves. The earlier you wise up and know your propaganda politics can't capture wise people of Delta.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jokerman:
As a Deltan, although I am anti Buhari, I endorse this... PDP as plummed Delta to an extent of vanquishing.... imagine only Asaba makes little brain, and to think the state collects oil allocation...

Let's try another party, and see what will happen.... Although I would have preferred APGA.. since PDP don't want to give themselves brain, let them hands of Delta....

Why are u anti buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mystiquefia: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
docadams:

I am sure you know Delta central is not part of that equation, PDP successes have always been through the instrumentality of state sponsored intimidation and rigging.. If INEC can assure a free and fair election in Delta state PDP is kaput. A free and fair election or a level playing field for rigging is all we ask for.

Bros, Oil Dey Your Head... Nice Analysis

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by candygist: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
tiwiex:

Is this about politics or hungry people? Must you party win all the time. So everyone has to decamp to APC now? A joke of a country.

E pain am well we'll cry

3 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by senatordave1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mystiquefia:

This Is What Av Been Trying To Let Ignorant Mofos On Nairaland Undastand. Its Not Like The Vast Majority Of Deltans Love Buhari. Albeit, There Will Be A Change In The Political Atmosphere Of Delta Because Deltans Are Tired Of The PDP Led Government In Delta
Your right.a large number of south south people dislike pdp.the votes pdp usually got wasnt automatic,a group of people made it possible and these people are joining apc

5 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by docadams: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
israelmao:

I thought it was dead before but somehow it resurrected and as you know it is an Herculean task wrestling with a ghost.

I tend to believe you as the days go by. Should Okowa port to APC he is assured of a return ticket as governor depending on what he can negotiate for himself. Should he choose to remain in PDP., he has arrays of APC heavyweights to contend with across all the
senatorial zones.

4 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by candygist: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jokerman:
As a Deltan, although I am anti Buhari, I endorse this... PDP as plummed Delta to an extent of vanquishing.... imagine only Asaba makes little brain, and to think the state collects oil allocation...

Let's try another party, and see what will happen.... Although I would have preferred APGA.. since PDP don't want to give themselves brain, let them hands of Delta....

GOD bless you my guy. You don talk am finish . Pdp as been taking us for granted for too long . Imagine a place like warri that use to be the heart of Niger delta when it comes to oil companies now as nothing to show for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by uridiwan(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
God bless you for showing you stupidity on here sir.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Jokerman(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Why are u anti buhari?

Buhari is a failure bro... his antecedents speak for him... well, I don't really care, it's not like I'm even participating in the voting excercise... until I see the likes of Raji Fashola, Peter Obi etc, given recognition just as the present clowns ( Buhari, Atiku, Saraki etc), before I start voting....
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mystiquefia: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Efewestern Where Art Thou??

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jokerman:

Buhari is a failure bro... his antecedents speak for him... well, I don't really care, it's not like I'm even participating in the voting excercise... until I see the likes of Raji Fashola, Peter Obi etc, given recognition just as the present clowns ( Buhari, Atiku, Saraki etc), before I start voting....

Ok
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by docadams: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

Whosai?

Watch how SE would capitulate in acceptance.

Wither thou, bro

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by jaxxy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Dey are like Demi gods, PDP in D South West Has Institutionalized Corruption, Dey Distribute Poverty And Misery Like Agege Bread, Dey need to be out

I guess defection is good in a way then. It’s like a political correction of sm sort in order to phase out corrupt practices and systems on each side.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mystiquefia: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
EDOLUWA:
Who is fooling who? APC fooling themselves. The earlier you wise up and know your propaganda politics can't capture wise people of Delta.

Bros PDP Is Playing With Fire. Ask Very Well The Pdp Led Government Can Never Retain Their Seat In Delta State Without Rigging If Urhobo, Isokos And Itsekiri's Are Opposed To Them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by docadams: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I know. That's why I'm crying cry

Weep not Child Liberation hovers
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Shukuakukobambi: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
docadams:

Weep not Child Liberation hovers

Ok sir cry
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by GavelSlam: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
docadams:

Wither thou, bro

I'm laid back for now.

Enjoying the discourse.

More than happy that many are seeing the light.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by peteofi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Delta State needs a change. PDP..... Well! The truth is that we lack true leaders in Drlta State, leaders that put the interest of the people before anything. Tomorrow Delta will be 27yrs and we are still backward in infrastructure development. Youths don't have jobs and we are tagged oil producing states. Look at Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers, all developed and doing fine. Even states that don't have oil are doing well. Look at Anambra, Enugu and others. We need good leaders and politicians. Whether it is PDP, APC, APGA or QPR self all join. Delta needs to rise up.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by docadams: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm laid back for now.

Enjoying the discourse.

More than happy that many are seeing the light.

Let's hope the awareness in Delta state continues to spread. Deltans have paid more than enough dues to the Devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Butterflyleo: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
docadams:

Let's hope the awareness in Delta state continues to spread. Deltans have paid more than enough dues to the Devil.

Devil = PDP? cry

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Humblega(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
nwoke45:
Are you tired of losing..fellow us today and make your dream comes true..no scam.winning is guaranteed..no chance of losing
if you are interested inbox us
call or whatsapp

Scammer:

U ar predicting game to scam people as if it is fixed....

Why not sell ur parent Properties and put it on d game so u can win big alone

Ole !

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by docadams: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Devil = PDP? cry

My compatriot. We are in hell here
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mystiquefia: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right.a large number of south south people dislike pdp.the votes pdp usually got wasnt automatic,a group of people made it possible and these people are joining apc

I Wont Be In A Haste To Make False Pontifications And Conclusions As To Whether The Entire South South Detests PDP. So I'd Just Focus On My Own State Delta. In Delta State And Delta Central Most Especially We Dont Play Politics Of Bitterness And Fanatism. We Vote For Integrity And Competence Over Parochial Sentiments And Supposedly Sworn Allegiance To Political Parties Which Has Become The Other Of The Day... And Thats Why Chief Great Ogboru Has Continued To Win Delta's Gubernatorial Elections Even Since The Time Of Ibori, Though He Was Denied His Mandate Consistently. An Average Deltan Prioritizes Good Governance Over Any Political Party Anytime Any Day. We Want To See Our Resources Utilized Optimally. Thats It

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Efewestern: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Efewestern Where Art Thou??

Oshare I gallant.. I they observe everywhere..

I was even discussing this issue on Nairaland some days back, some people here who haven't even been to Delta state were busy saying rubbish.. 2019 will be interesting.

One was even saying Oboro will defeat omoagege, you can imagine, that woman that nobody knows outside effurun and Osubi.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by bewla(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
As far as Isoko is Concerned APC Needs to take Over To teach The many Political Jobbers Who Share d Common wealth of D Masses during Meetins,

From Ozoro-Emevor, Oleh-Igbide, Ofagbe to Umeh, Olomoro to Ugheli, PDP Has Taken Isoko for granted Infrastructurally
lovely people especially ugehle
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Butterflyleo: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
docadams:

My compatriot. We are in hell here

Chai.wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Efewestern: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oliver80:
I am happy for this development, I am from Ozoro in Isoko North LGA, The present House of representative member representing Isoko at the Federal Constituency Hon. Leo Okuweh Ogor is nothing but a thief.

He will buy bike (Okada) for the youths, bicycle for the old women, and corolla cars for the top people around isoko and share money in pulling u it’s when it’s election time and zoooom, you don’t see or hear from him till another election.

He has being representing isoko at the federal constituency for the 11 years and he is still willing not continue without any infrastructural development to account for.

James Akporero contested with him in 2015 but couldn’t succeed b cause he wasn’t having enough money to share around while Leo Ogor was sharing 1000 each to everybody that voted him.

I will be in Isoko to vote change for my people and also enlighten most of them if the dangers of voting Leo back on power, he doesn’t have any futuristic plans for the masses, he thinks he’s a political god and no one can take him off that sit.

2019 late all vote wisely, for integrity I am voting for individual and not party.

My Oniovo, God bless you.. vote any thief out.. your brothers are behind you.. do you remember Amori?, how he used our money to flex with prostitutes ?, the rest is story, Urhobo taught him a lesson he will never forget.

Guess what, PDP is still trying to field that failure.

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mystiquefia: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Efewestern:

Oshare I gallant.. I they observe everywhere..

I was even discussing this issue on Nairaland some days back, some people here who haven't even been to Delta state were busy saying rubbish.. 2019 will be interesting.

One was even saying Oboro will defeat omoagege, you can imagine, that woman that nobody knows outside effurun and Osubi.

Funny!!! Who Even Knows Oboro In Osubi, Or Is It Because Hon Sheriff Is Related To Effurun By Blood? If Thats The Case Then Those Arguing Should Know That Sheriff's Mandate As An House Of Assembly Representative Was Given To Him By The Good People Of Okpe N Not Uwvie. So Sheriff Cannot Go Against The The Dictates Of His Political Fathers In Okpe,,those Who Happen To Be Frolicking Around With Amori.

Oboro Evelyn Was Only Fortunate To Represent Uvwie, Okpe And Sapele Constituencies In The Lower House Because Of "Zoning". The Mandate Was Zoned To Uvwie Which She Happens To Lord Over After The Demise Of Friday Ani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Efewestern: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Funny!!! Who Even Knows Oboro In Osubi, Or Is It Because Hon Sheriff Is Related To Effurun By Blood? If Thats The Case Then Those Arguing Should Know That Sheriff's Mandate As An House Of Assembly Representatives Was Given To Him By The Good People Okpe And Not Uwvie. So Sheriff Cannot Go Against The The Dictates Of His Political Fathers In Okpe,,those Who Happen To Be Frolicking Around With Amori.

Oboro Evelyn Was Only Fortunate To Represent Uvwie, Okpe And Sapele Constituencies In The Lower House Because Of "Zoning". The Mandate Was Zoned To Uvwie Which She Happens To Lord Over After The Demise Of Friday Ani.

You get am.. Any way, if they choose Oboro, Agege wins

if they field Amori, agege still wins, if you know you know.

You they area?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Full Profile Of Yemi Osinbajo / 12 Members Of The CBN’s Monetary Policy Committee (Full List) / These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.