Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] (29724 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mystiquefia: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Its Even A Joke For Oboro Evelyn To Ever Get Think She'd Be Given The PDP Primary Tickets When Amori Is Vying For That Seat. What Was Her Achievement As A Member Representing Our Constituencies In NASS? I Never Saw Her Sponsor Any Bill All Through... Anybody Comparing Omo-Agege To Oboro Evelyn Is A Complete Joke. And She Had Better Have Plans Of Defecting To Another Party After Pdp Primaries.
In Okpe Kingdom Women Dont Dictate Politics And Lord Over Us, Let Alone The Whole Of Urhoboland. Oboro Should Think Of Getting Her Votes Elsewhere... Maybe From Anioma
Efewestern
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by dennisworld1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
babaolofin:
The Isoko, the Urobo & the Itsekiri people may have concluded to vote for APC.

The calibre of people like Great Ogboru, Otega Emerho, Senator Omo - Agege, Chief Uduaghan (former governor), Bar Felix Keyamo & others will make it difficult for PDP to operate in that part of Delta State.

In the last Presidential election, PDP used Delta & Rivers state manipulated & falsified election results to balance Kano & Kaduna States APC votes, but Jigawa votes made the difference irrecoverable. This time around, Delta votes is already divided - Delta IBO & Ijaw one side versus the rest. APC might win Delta State
true

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Efewestern: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Its Even A Joke For Oboro Evelyn To Ever Get Think She'd Be Given The PDP Primary Tickets When Amori Is Vying For That Seat. What Was Her Achievement As A Member Representing Our Constituencies In NASS? I Never Saw Her Sponsor Any Bill All Through... Anybody Comparing Omo-Agege To Oboro Evelyn Is A Complete Joke. And She Had Better Have Plans Of Defecting To Another Party After Pdp Primaries.
In Okpe Kingdom Women Dont Dictate Politics And Lord Over Us, Let Alone The Whole Of Urhoboland. Oboro Should Think Of Getting Her Votes Elsewhere... Maybe From Anioma
Efewestern

Lol.. I'm not actually against her contesting, but she doesn't have what it takes to be a senator, during her stay in NASS nobody heard her name, she was busy doing something else, we have so many issues bothering the Uvwie people, we have a current land tussle with the Nigerian army regarding some land they are illegally occupying, what's has she done to resolve the issue?

Shame no go let PDP field Amori, the man is a gonna in Urhobo land, if he dares contest he won't even have a single vote, lol.. Good name is better than Riches.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by MChaze25(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
As far as Isoko is Concerned APC Needs to take Over To teach The many Political Jobbers Who Share d Common wealth of D Masses during Meetins,

From Ozoro-Emevor, Oleh-Igbide, Ofagbe to Umeh, Olomoro to Ugheli, PDP Has Taken Isoko for granted Infrastructurally
i dey laugh u shaa
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Mystiquefia: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Efewestern:

You get am.. Any way, if they choose Oboro, Agege wins

if they field Amori, agege still wins, if you know you know.

You they area?

No I Dey Uptown, But I Go Enter Texas By September Ending Sha.. You Dey Waff City Or Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Efewestern: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mystiquefia:

No I Dey Uptown, But I Go Enter Texas By September Ending Sha.. You Dey Waff City Or Lagos?

I gallant for waff city.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by ironheart(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jokerman:
As a Deltan, although I am anti Buhari, I endorse this... PDP as plummed Delta to an extent of vanquishing.... imagine only Asaba makes little brain, and to think the state collects oil allocation...

Let's try another party, and see what will happen.... Although I would have preferred APGA.. since PDP don't want to give themselves brain, let them hands of Delta....
see confessions
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by ironheart(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
obailala:
Lol... the kind of 'shorthand' you used throughout this post, how exactly is this supposed to be fanciful or how exactly does this make writing faster?
na typical deltan when they are angry be that o

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by AdamuAudu: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

Do you have any proof to back up the bolden?

Una go just come online dey yarn okpata
I can, from that special English, tell you are from Delta. Why are you supporting Buhari, a typical Fulani man whose records are very clear that t these people love themselves alone. A typical Fulani will NEVER allow his co-Fulani man down even if you kill your entire family to show you love Fulani people. Buhari is the worst Tribalistc human on earth. To the issue. No Deltan will allow Delta to Buhari. I am not from Delta but am sure Buhari is not anyway good to the people of the south south. He told the world that the people of the south south, the easterners are the 5% and vow that he will threat them never to be equal with the northerner and the yorubas, so why would undermind those remarks and others of the evil Buhari has committed against them?
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Myself2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Okow should stop supporting people who have stayed too long at any arm f the NASS,,,,,,

No be dem dem make am for nah,,,,even he himself,when he was a senator, he only did one term,so why not tell James Manager, Leo Ogor and Vincent Nwokolo the home truth for them to allow another person go ??

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/26/okowa%E2%80%99s-special-assistants-lead-5000-pdp-members-apc

5,000,000 - 5,000 = ¿
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mystiquefia:

And I Heard Hon Monday Igbuya Is About Joining The Train Of Politicians Defecting To Pdp. The Defections From Isoko Land Is Indeed The Last Straw That Broke The Camels Back.
confirmed information has it that he has decamped and even gave a new transformer to a community

1 Like

Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by Jokerman(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
ironheart:
see confessions

Is your state any better, iti....
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by shevy45(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
I'm From South West Oh But I'm Very Sure That Okowa Is The Most Useful Governor In Nigeria.
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by dennisworld1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Biadoyo:

confirmed information has it that he has decamped and even gave a new transformer to a community
he will be unveil soon with uduaghan. PDP should just forget about central and south.okowa is loosing
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by senatordave1(m): 12:55am On Aug 27, 2018
dennisworld1:
he will be unveil soon with uduaghan. PDP should just forget about central and south.okowa is loosing
Maesterferddi,precision fixed,tuniski,salam rushdie,official apc,cynthia whyte,pa chukwudi and other pdp supporters,come and read the comments of deltans here and know the true state of things instead of shouting continually that pdp owns ss/se
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by tuniski: 1:00am On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Maesterferddi,precision fixed,tuniski,salam rushdie,official apc,cynthia whyte,pa chukwudi and other pdp supporters,come and read the comments of deltans here and know the true state of things instead of shouting continually that pdp owns ss/se

You are over rating this cross defection like all apc goons. My simple response until apc gets 16senators, 38reps and 3govs all currently serving, this hyping is a mask on the trauma of apc!
Re: Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS] by dennisworld1(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

okowa will be betray by the people he trust. One of the worst governor so far. I support development not party. Okowa destroy all uduaghan legacy and development. Government is continuty . He think ibori will still be vibrant as before. Ibori and tompolo are politically mute at the moment. Okowa prosperity agenda is not working. Having over 300 Pa and SA and u call that employment always saying reccession and no money poo Lol. Deltans are not happy.the state is in a coma.. The political lords of delta are from central and south. The central have over a million votes which great ovedje already have. Pat utomi, kachukwu, ned nwokolo who might join APC soon i dont see okowa gaining much votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply / Long-serving Legislators Returning To Ninth Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.