Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] (5203 Views)

Relationship Wahala Part 2 (photo ) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Run After Yahoo Boys. No 1 Is Most Obvious / Rick Ross & His Girlfriend, Briana Camille Welcomes Baby No.2 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2

I have seen lots of threads about getting ex-girlfriend back, so I decided to reveal the secret bad boys use to always get their women back. After spending 45 minutes to design this cover, I don't know the one to use. Which do you think is better? Number 1 or 2?
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Image 1

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Image 2

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
As we wait, if you're a man and you want to learn how to chat, kindly download this book called ChatDicted 1.0 intro for free: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Damn! I forgot something. We now have an affiliate program where you can sell our books and get 20% — 30% commission. Here is the link: https://shop.wetclef.com/clef-affiliate/

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mtchwww
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ire2:
Mtchwww
Not in the mood to fight. Kindly choose one. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Also, if your a man and you have some relationship issues you need professional help on, visit www.manymen.men and create a thread to ask your question. The site is easy to use.

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ire2:
Mtchwww
I think I'm in the mood now. Do you know you're the reason I embarked on this book? Instead of giving you free answer, which you may not know the value, I had to turn it to money. Then, I can give out the money to people in need. That is wisdom, but you lack it. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
iLegendd:
I think I'm in the mood now. Do you know you're the reason I embarked on this book? Instead of giving you free answer, which you may not know the value, I had to turn it to money. Then, I can give out the money to people in need. That is wisdom, but you lack it. lipsrsealed

My dear. I still have access to her pussy and all other girls, so I don't need your stupid book. Lmao, of what use is this? Get back a girl I can Bleep any time I want? If she don't want to date but wants to fuxk, whose headache is that? Get lost dude, you made no sense.

4 Likes

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ire2:

My dear. I still have access to her pussy and all other girls, so I don't need your stupid book. Lmao, of what use is this? Get back a girl I can Bleep any time I want? If she don'twant to date but wants to fuxk, whose headache is that? Get lost dude, you made no sense.

Hmm! Clear throat. Lemme tease you small. If she doesn't want, not if she don't want. Should I explain? A singular pronoun goes with a singular verb, not plural. Anyway, let's forget about that.

You have a lot to learn in life. I can teach you all you need, but unfortunately, my charge is high because what you'll get can't be found online.

Make I leave you cuz if I flog you, you will be depressed till Buhari leaves seat in 2019. After flogging you, I'll send you ₦200.00 to buy panadol. grin #HavingFun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
iLegendd:

Hmm! Clear throat. Lemme tease you small. If she doesn't want, not if she don't want. Should I explain? A singular pronoun goes with a singular verb, not plural. Anyway, let's forget about that.

You have a lot to learn in life. I can teach you all you need, but unfortunately, my charge is high because what you'll get can't be found online.

Make I leave you cuz if I flog you, you will be depressed till Buhari leaves seat in 2019. After flogging you, I'll send you ₦200.00 to buy panadol. grin #HavingFun

If you can't teach me how to make more money that I already got then nigga you are a pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ire2:

If you can't teach me how to make more money that I already got then nigga you are a pussy.
https://www.wetclef.com/forum311/

You're already rich, else, I would've given you the password to that secret online place or add you in one of the groups on my screenshot. When you become humble, let me know and I'll help you. For now, no.

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
iLegendd:
https://www.wetclef.com/forum311/

You're already rich, else, I would've given you the password to that secret online place or add you in one of the groups on my screenshot. When you become humble, let me know and I'll help you. For now, no.

Ah but guy it's not by force na abeg, I don't need your book, sell to people who want, u don't buy worthless things, how to chat a Nigerian girl Lmao, when you can Bleep 98% with 3-5k, before your book came, girls have been dying for fine boring guys when nor send. Bros we nor send, evry G guy get him key to take put woman for love, so nigga go hustle, we know formats to chat women and girls to make them love.

Chat babes to give you money, get a sugar mum or hook up a rich girl with your fun chat. Mumu

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ire2:

Ah but guy it's not by force na abeg, I don't need your book, sell to people who want, u don't buy worthless things, how to chat a Nigerian girl Lmao, when you can Bleep 98% with 3-5k, before your book came, girls have been dying for fine boring guys when nor send. Bros we nor send, evry G guy get him key to take put woman for love, so nigga go hustle, we know formats to chat women and girls to make them love.

Chat babes to give you money, get a sugar mum or hook up a rich girl with your fun chat. Mumu

Let me ignore you. You're talking like someone who has a problem. Have a nice day, Sir.
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by FemaleSextape(f): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
To learn how to hold a conversation, read FS.

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
bako462:
Image 2
Hmm. Noted.
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by Kudducini(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Also, if your a man and you have some relationship issues you need professional help on, visit www.manymen.men and create a thread to ask your question. The site is easy to use.

Difficult to register
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kudducini:

Difficult to register
When last did you try it?
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by Kudducini(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
iLegendd:
When last did you try it?
2 days ago
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kudducini:
2 days ago
It's more than 2 days. Those days, we didn't want anyone to register yet, so we made the registration difficult because using 3 different verification methods was to help us stop bots and other kinds of registrations. Now, it's been removed. Go do it again. If it persists, let me know.

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by Kudducini(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
iLegendd:
It's more than 2 days. Those days, we didn't want anyone to register yet, so we made the registration difficult because using 3 different verification methods was to help us stop bots and other kinds of registrations. Now, it's been removed. Go do it again. If it persists, let me know.

Done✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by latram4ever(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
I prefer image 2.
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by Tony142: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=iLegendd post=70632342]

So this boss sabi book like this too cheesy shocked

i thought he only knows about woman Engineering, Lol

sir can i fill myself under your wings for like 2weeks? I want to be good in english like u, when i grow up grin grin
Re: CONFUSED: Kindly See If Picture 1 Is Better Than Picture 2 [PHOTO] by Adasun(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
image 1 looks mature and image 2 looks catchy. Go for 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display / Please Help...girls Are All Over Me.. Don't Know What To Do. / Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.