Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" (38226 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by masseratti: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
HigherEd:

One Jet. And a jet is just a vehicle for transportation. If getting a perspnal car isn't wrong then getting a personal plane isn't wrong.

Universities are not investments but a ministry. Oyedepo is smarter than pouring money into schools for the purpose of profit... He used 30 billion naira to build landmark. That money is capable of building 9 big factories that can generate him and his family cool cash for life. All the factories/farms in Canaanland are owned by Covenant and serves as IGR for the uni. How many real business men do you see investing in university building? Dangote? Otedola? Elumelu? Adenuga?
If Oyedepo wanted to do business he could easily venture into Oil and Gas, Telecoms, Banking and Financial secor, Investment banking and not build Covenant university.
And no the universities are not for profit. It takes 12 Covenant student school fees to pay the annual salary of just one professor. The school has over 120 full time professors with 7000 students. Start doing the math and maybe you would understand universities are not for profit ventures.
If Oyedepo was into business even your Dangote would be a learner in terms of financial networth. But no he isn't!

"But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow(Jesus) drives out demons.” - Mathew 12:24

as per business men owning University you conveniently forgot to Atiku, Elizade, Adeleke are those ones not business men? 7000 students paying 120 profs, that was almost the population of UI when I was there, I will say the school is doing pretty well.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Hateful souls will always look for what to say to satisfy their destructive tendencies.
The man has proven that he isn't running businesses but fulfilling God's purpose for his life.
You reason like this person who did this in the picture below.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by brojoshua: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigeria prophets, false prophets, using the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to scam people, and to gain the world. They speak lies by demons to take all that people have and sit on it and on them- those who listen to their lies, who hated the truth but have pleasure in unrighteousness. These false pastors are using the wisdom and opportunity which God gave them against Him, but they are using them to deceive people and gain the world for themselves and promote the glory and kingdom of Satan their prince. To these false pastors is reserved the blackness of darkness forever at the judgment of Christ. They are drunk with the blood of many.
But then let all the false prophets in Nigeria believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and they shall be saved, then let them repent from their sins (and let them also return all the wealth and money they took from people and are sitting on back to them) and let them come and follow the only true and living God, our God

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by windwayltd: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
WHICH BUSINESS IS BIGGER THAN YOUR Babii allah plate wey una dey call offering plate? And which business is bigger than the fraud you call tithe?

No bring your matter

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Boss13: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
stagger:

In 2008, Bishop sent all the car gifts he was given to various church branches to be auctioned to members. I personally know 2 people who benefitted, buying multi-million naira cars for less than half a million.

The gifts he receives alone can pay off half of Nigeria's budget. There is also talk that he has an oil well. Perhaps Leke Beechroft can help us out here.

He is not on your level.

Please shut up. You are the ones making the fraudster relevant.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by yaks77: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Akpacha:
The universities and shilon is what?
I don't know where it is written in the Bible that a church will threaten its members with quitting it's membership.And has messed up ones progress because u made the decision to quit em.the nigerian constitution states freedom of association.na wa for this country.may infinate judgement be on d wicked experimenting on d innocent...
an aethist is now the richest in the world.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by ipobarecriminals: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

Hello, this are people I see yearly, it tells alot about their quality of life at present and you still find them there in coming year.

The rich and average ones get hotels and come for service, some even keep engines running and sleep well beside their vehicles.its the poor ones you find at every corner sleeping on the fields, under canopy, shades and you ask yourself, "All for what". I just light a cigarette and pity look at them with pity. If am allowed to share 200naira, their will pandemonium in the premises
u just light a cigarette" case closed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by rezy15(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
HigherEd:

And no the universities are not for profit. It takes 12 Covenant student school fees to pay the annual salary of just one professor.

Hold up! How much is a professor salary and wts the school fees at covenant? Just asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Akmukoro: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
some people are calling others brainless even when they don't understand what they are talking about. The reason why bishop is so great is because of his teachings which have transformed so many lives. if u don't understand that then u don't know him or u are simply a satanic agent on a satanic mission which will definitely fail

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Boss13: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
seunmsg:
Lord bishop sir, winners chapel group of companies is a very profitable business.

He forgot to mention the chains of branches and franchises owned that can rival McDonalds or Subways. Plus the real estates these branches are themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by ofuonyebi: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
it is not only Oyedepo that is talking now....i hear say na women they pelenty pass for every church...but look oye's church na soso able-body-

men full everywhere....those hardworking men means real cool money brokers!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by oluwasegun007(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
I once read an article where it is claimed he has not taken from the church money for about 20 years now...

And now he's saying he has no investment...

The question is, how does he survive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Boss13: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Akmukoro:
some people are calling others brainless even when they don't understand what they are talking about. The reason why bishop is so great is because of his teachings which have transformed so many lives. if u don't understand that then u don't know him or u are simply a satanic agent on a satanic mission which will definitely fail

Shut up - what teachings? Nigeria is a poor country and continue to remain poor. What teachings? You act like he has a secret teaching, which clearly is not true. The Bible is there for all to access. You, his member, is very lazy to read. Do you know that by following Christ, you should abandon material things and wealth.

Your Fraudsters is not following Jesus. So he has to stop saying God is blessing him. He has enrich himself from
members offerings and tithes. No blessing anywhere

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Boss13: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
oluwasegun007:
I once read an article where it is claimed he has not taken from the church money for about 20 years now...

And no he's saying he has no investment...

The question is, how does he survive

Those are the gimmicks they play on members to avoid them questioning church funds. The higher echelon know they are eating the money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
HigherEd:
"I have discovered that men who make outstanding impact in their generation are men of purpose. You too must become a man of purpose to become a man of accomplishment. You are not every man, you are just one man. That means one thing is sufficient for you to pursue. So, give it all you've got, and you will get all it contains.

I am doing only one thing in the world, and that is what He has sent me to do. I have not invested money into any form of business, yet i am blessed as i pursue my goal. Show me a man with a goal and i would show you a goal getter in the making." - Bishop Oyedepo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=311421569624959&id=226796954754088

Read the comments below and see how the so called leaders of tomorrow encourage and support wickedness, abuse each other and shoot down anyone who asks a reasonable question.
Religion is indeed the opium of the masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool i tap into ur blessing bishop

In all the comments this is the best, we just need to tap into his blessing by fire by force, no time to argue abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
HigherEd:

One Jet. And a jet is just a vehicle for transportation. If getting a perspnal car isn't wrong then getting a personal plane isn't wrong.

Universities are not investments but a ministry. Oyedepo is smarter than pouring money into schools for the purpose of profit... He used 30 billion naira to build landmark. That money is capable of building 9 big factories that can generate him and his family cool cash for life. All the factories/farms in Canaanland are owned by Covenant and serves as IGR for the uni. How many real business men do you see investing in university building? Dangote? Otedola? Elumelu? Adenuga?
If Oyedepo wanted to do business he could easily venture into Oil and Gas, Telecoms, Banking and Financial secor, Investment banking and not build Covenant university.
And no the universities are not for profit. It takes 12 Covenant student school fees to pay the annual salary of just one professor. The school has over 120 full time professors with 7000 students. Start doing the math and maybe you would understand universities are not for profit ventures.
If Oyedepo was into business even your Dangote would be a learner in terms of financial networth. But no he isn't!

"But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this fellow(Jesus) drives out demons.” - Mathew 12:24

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by gr8child(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Hateful souls will always look for what to say to satisfy their destructive tendencies.
The man has proven that he isn't running businesses but fulfilling God's purpose for his life.

God buys his suits and fuels his jet? Me I like this type of not running a business o. It’s would be nice to live off the labors of others.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by plaetton: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dalam0n:
You haven't invested any money because you lie to people and they give you money. Why else will you invest money into any business when you already have a thriving business of selling snake oil?
Just imagine the audacity of that shameless fraud.

You know, it's not just the greed of these fraudsters that gets to me, but that they are emboldened by their corruptly acquired affluence to be constantly SENDING THE WRONG MESSAGES to the millions of young impressionable Nigerians out there that religious superstition and magic can produce wealth and affluence.

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
HigherEd:

if d universities aren't investments and businesses, are they charities?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by lexy2014: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
DaddyGngeess:

In all the comments this is the best, we just need to tap into his blessing by fire by force, no time to argue abeg
how do u tap into someone's blessing? Don't u have ur own blessing?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by H2Ossss(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Davidamilare:
When u open schools all round d states with tithes money yet pupils are high school fees.....imagine kingdom heritage quarry road, Abeokuta. Primary 2 are to pay 52,000 naira as school fees even without text book or note book..... God will judge all ds fake pastors wink undecided

52k? only and you're complaining... coman see other schools pf such standard in lagos.. when you pay like 500k or 600k... you will know Bishop is trying
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Adulphus(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Infocitadel:
and who told you those are his businesses. for your information, they are 100% church property,. not oyedepo's

Mumu who owns the church..
I guess God grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by lexy2014: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
what purpose is dangote, elumelu and bill gates fulfilling?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by nonix22(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Infocitadel:
and who told you those are his businesses. for your information, they are 100% church property,. not oyedepo's
Member spotted

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by nonix22(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
H2Ossss:

52k? only and you're complaining... coman see other schools pf such standard in lagos.. when you pay like 500k or 600k... you will know Bishop is trying
We are talking of school owned by the church, not other schools. Abi you be member

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Pro2makx(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Zoharariel:

And who owns the church? Buhari? Oponu!

You see, this is why we always advice that you people stop reasoning from your anus. The problem is, there is a way it makes your comments smell like watery sh.it.

Verifiable fact at our disposal has it that the said oyedepo stopped receiving salaries from his own ministry as far back as the ending of the year 1987 (you probably wasn't even born at the time).

Bishop oyedepo has written close to (if not more than) a hundred books. Till date he is yet to receive his first profit from his books, that's because all the proceeds goes directly into funding the church. It remain so till date. Don't forget every church belonging to living faith has a Dominion bookstore, dedicated solely to selling oyedepo annointed books and books from other men of God. Yet without receiving any form of pay from his church, this man is so blessed he had to open an office and employ some staff to manage his personal finances.

Then I got curious like you guys (Just didn't add stu.pidity to mine). I asked how does he get so much money? Until I was listening to a preaching by a man of God. He said they were in caannan land for a meeting, and a pastor friend of his decided before he left that ground he has to sow a seed as prophet offering to a higher annointed man of God (being oyedepo). This preacher I was listening to, said he also quickly decided not to be left behind. So they both set out to oyedepo's personal finance office and he said, to his utmost surprise he couldn't believe the queue they met, people were seriously struggling just to bless a man of God who might never meet or know them in person. He said he had to withdraw and repackage his seed to something better than he had packaged, yet they were on that queue for a long while before they were attended to. These are pastors like oyedepo, not mere members.
So talk with sense, except you have already made a perpetual covenant with poverty. Stop the hate, it's a kinda weakness, a symptom of chronic poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by akdjr(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
The worst slavery is of the mind.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by H2Ossss(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
nonix22:

We are talking of school owned by the church, not other schools. Abi you be member

I am a member... though not a blind follower... but let's be honest... when it comes to school's... Bishop is trying.. try pitting the quality and standard of education vis a vis the fees... you'll know hezz trying...some students are offered scholarships as well.. I never attended any of his schools... but growing up I was opportuned to benefit from 1 of his scholarship schemes... he does not come out and broadcast all the good he does... but believe you me... Bishop is a great man.. a giver.. and God sent... he is human and not without his own errors.. but... he is God sent.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Pro2makx(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Adulphus:

Mumu who owns the church..
I guess God grin grin

Pro2makx:

(Read slowly, you should feel better)

You see, this is why we always advice that you people stop reasoning from your anus. The problem is, there is a way it makes your comments smell like watery sh.it.

Verifiable fact at our disposal has it that the said oyedepo stopped receiving salaries from his own ministry as far back as the ending of the year 1987 (you probably wasn't even born at the time).

Bishop oyedepo has written close to (if not more than) a hundred books. Till date he is yet to receive his first profit from his books, that's because all the proceeds goes directly into funding the church. It remain so till date. Don't forget every church belonging to living faith has a Dominion bookstore, dedicated solely to selling oyedepo annointed books and books from other men of God. Yet without receiving any form of pay from his church, this man is so blessed he had to open an office and employ some staff to manage his personal finances.

Then I got curious like you guys (Just didn't add stu.pidity to mine). I asked how does he get so much money? Until I was listening to a preaching by a man of God. He said they were in caannan land for a meeting, and a pastor friend of his decided before he left that ground he has to sow a seed as prophet offering to a higher annointed man of God (being oyedepo). This preacher I was listening to, said he also quickly decided not to be left behind. So they both set out to oyedepo's personal finance office and he said, to his utmost surprise he couldn't believe the queue they met, people were seriously struggling just to bless a man of God who might never meet or know them in person. He said he had to withdraw and repackage his seed to something better than he had packaged, yet they were on that queue for a long while before they were attended to. These are pastors like oyedepo, not mere members.
So talk with sense, except you have already made a perpetual covenant with poverty. Stop the hate, it's a kinda weakness, a symptom of chronic poverty.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Kudducini(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
I still can't forgive myself after today's service the phrase "seek ye the kingdom of God first " I felt so terrified of my self since he mentioned that statement in today's service
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I thought church is a business?
Sure it is
21st century business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.