Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigeria Is A Dream Killer, Says Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Is A Dream Killer, Says Yul Edochie (348 Views)

You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley / This Is What The Law Says. Yul Mocks His Father After Pete Edochie Interview / Nigeria Is A Dream Killer, Says Yul Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Dream Killer, Says Yul Edochie by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nollywood Actor and Politician, Yul Edochie took to his social media page to share a story of his friend who is a Medical Doctor that didn’t succeed until he left Nigeria.
He said his friend left Nigeria after practicing medicine for 10 years, but is now buying lands and building a house just a year after relocating from Nigeria.

Read his tweet below:
“My friend hustled as a practicing medical doctor for over 10yrs in Nigeria with nothing much to show for it. He left Nigeria last yr to practice abroad, came back one yr after, got married, bought lands, building his house and happy. Dreams die here. We can’t continue like this”

Re: Nigeria Is A Dream Killer, Says Yul Edochie by Donald95(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Na so brother Yul

Don't mind that greedy moronic Afonja Bastard that asked doctors to stop leaving calling on Federal Government to intervene despite the fact he left.

Thanks to God that my brother has found his own root out of the zoo
Re: Nigeria Is A Dream Killer, Says Yul Edochie by Ever8054: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
..if you are intelligent and you have dreams,. leave the giant of africa to even Niger republic before you can grow to live your dream
Re: Nigeria Is A Dream Killer, Says Yul Edochie by MJBOLT: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Making it in a country like Nigeria is very frustrating, corruption has killed the country at every level, I wonder where Nigeria will be in the next 50 years

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Remember Michael Jackson On His Birthday Anniversary / Almost Fainted When I Saw This Video. What A Mistake / Davido Reveals His 2 Girls Would Finish His 30 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.