Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) (73480 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors / 11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
But why the black guy own bad pass or is lightning racist?

I no sure say na lightning do the black man own ooo
OR

Another thing be say if lighting display for black man body like oyinbo body, dem no go see am o.
So, him do the one wey no go lost.

OVER AND OUT

1 Like

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by oganoble(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
that’s because the black skin has a greater tendency to form hypertrophic scars and keloids mate. Nothing racist. I get the joke though
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Barbieperry(f): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dis is so weird...like tatoo
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingMicky3286:

ARe you a fool or a foolish? How can someone owe you 6 months salaries and you still report to work.. Thats not done in Abroad here and no one is going to owe you.

Any biz that does not generate income are closed down.. Stop work and start pushing wheelbarrow if you dont want hunger to kill you and your family.

Create your own boss and employ others...
You are a big for nothing slowpoke, probably a uneducated slowpoke who couldn't make 5 credits in SSCE but got lucky to go outside the shores of the country, that's even if your claim is true. You might be a jobless mofo in a one room apartment feeling lucky ode.
I doubt you have ever stood on your own,with no one to help you before, guess what a lot Nigerians have been there,maybe you are one of the few privileged spoilt brat who rose to success on your parents back, making you lack empathy and intelligent reasoning undecided tongue.
Mannerless mofo tongue next time keep shut if you don't have a reasonable suggestion to give the Man who has sweat but was refused his due compensation.

2 Likes

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
lol the thing tire me o
black people don suffer see as the lightening tatooed the oyibo girl with tree come catch black man burn him more >: ; angryAna ekwu na okuko amanye onu ochiri okpa na abo wunye ;Dyou dey complain say your chickens put mouth for food stuff you spread out side dem come carry leg join am,we wey don black finish lightening come dey polish us with kiwi polish una think say the kind of ramsy Noah color no dey hungry me?
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by gonkin(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
You can compare witch craft thunder to natural thunder. Thunder that strikes a black man was sent by the gods
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:

I guess he wasn't taken care of properly
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
rhythyson:

Now that i have seen it..in fact may a Black thunder fire all my enemy grin grin grin grin.

Wicked. cheesy
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lightening is racist abeg! see what it did to the black, and how it treated the white ehn. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
oganoble:
that’s because the black skin has a greater tendency to form hypertrophic scars and keloids mate. Nothing racist. I get the joke though

So that's what those scars that form after you keep picking at an injury is called. Thanks.

I'm still not sure the guy was struck by lightening. Looks like he had an injury all over his back and kept picking at it. Or maybe it's true
The lightening marks on the other guys didn't seem like it broke skin. Unlike the black guys own.
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
oneda:

You can't avoid it really although precautions can be taken like installing good thunder and lightning arrestor
But one billion volts of electricity can hardly be stopped

Why will one billion volt of lightening strike someone in the first place. Did the person slap Amadioha and offend Zeus

3 Likes

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Everything about black man is different...even sango is selective of its signature strike.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Be like say Sango and village people join hand strike that black guy... omo see burning

1 Like

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by nonix22(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
nice tatoo
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Waakanda:
Why the black man own come different

6 CV Samples written by an HR Expert and commended by all: www..com/cv-samples ... No excuse for not getting your desired job.

cOS NA HIM VILLAGE PEOPLE SEND AM.....
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:

The black guy has a body prone to Keloid. Instead of the injury healing, Keloids tissue if formed around it.
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by jtjohn(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
This OP really knows about thunders and lightnings.

Abeg how I fit take send thunder to people wey dey worry me

U won't kill someone with laughter..... lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:

Bad guy!
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by damein007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
The pattern it makes on the grass is pretty amazing... I find it beautiful. The white guys to an extent looks like art. The black guy shows just how different Africa things are.
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
oneda:

That one has a tachere touch of Amado ha and a go ahead nod from Sango grin grin
he survive only say his head is strong. grin
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by awoofawoo: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
adecz:
Black man own must different... undecided undecided

The different is how close the lighting........the black man was probably struck direct...... Other were in close range......
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Berry Allen in making. I am the flash
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by justifyme(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Even d lightening is a racist!!!
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Burger01(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
sad
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
owelle22:
Make this kin thunder fire our politicians
amen
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Beautiful tattoos.
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by newjosboy: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
oneda:
A man called Winston Kemp was struck by lightning back in 2011. Ironically, the man is an electrician cheesy
“I went outside to save my pumpkins. After that, I was going back inside”
“I just know it struck in our neighbor’s backyard, and it was bright and loud. I didn’t feel anything I just came back inside like nothing was wrong. Umm…my arm was sore. It was maybe an hour before I saw the marks”

This one looks so cute like a tattoo
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Truthisit: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
The black pigment in his skins got cremated, hence, his becomes more pronounced. The whites don't have any melanin.
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na black man thing dey always different

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
oneda:

That one has a tachere touch of Amado ha and a go ahead nod from Sango grin grin
grin grin grin stoopeet
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Imnaknus: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
oneda:

The odds of getting struck by lightning in any given year are about 1 in 300,000. And although roughly 90% of those struck survive, the electrical discharge scars some of them with a tattoo-like mark, known as the Lichtenberg figure.

A lightning bolt can heat the surrounding air to 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit (27,760 degrees Celsius)This is five times hotter than the sun
Are you kidding??!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.