Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) (73489 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors / 11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Scary stuff though.

How can this be avoided

Nothing but by God's grace. It enters houses too its not only those outside in the rain only that can be affected.

I used to have a course mate who was so scared of lightning that he always lays flat on the floor when it rains. I think they used Lightning swear for am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Black list matters
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
But why the black guy own bad pass or is lightning racist?
Lol

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Pat081: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
u re right black own always different in everything
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by DonaTee(f): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:

Black skin retains scars more
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
IT'S OBVIOUS THAT LIGHTNING IS RACIST .
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
E be like say na fire burn the black guy.
you are right.
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
dominique:
They should thank their stars they survived that kind of extreme electrocution, a lot of people were not so lucky
Sure.
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
The mod self get issues. It's "lightning stuck survivors"
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
E be lyk say dat blak guy own na thunder tumor
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by missCAPS: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
first thing that came to my mind grin
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by ucee1994(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Abeg op
Which amount of lightning fit turn person to FLASH
answer needed asap
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by nnamdiosu(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
E be like say na fire burn the black guy.

Help me ask o. Abeg thunder Don turn racist again? The iyibo people receive fine tattoo, black man receive hit eater tattoo. What is really going on self grin
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by bobbyzuu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
When maazi OKEKE in my village sends Lightening to you, YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE IT...
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
my thought exactly grin grin
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
Na wah oo.. Me want ask same question before shocked
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by GAJIT: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:

that's a colabo by lightning and thunder!
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by romenna: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Flower tatoo for body
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by rawe45: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:

Lol... my thought when I saw the black guy
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
yeepaa !
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by EmpressT(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
I need a professional cv, well structured. How can we get along?
Waakanda:
Why the black man own come different

4 CV Samples that secure jobs effortlessly written by an HR Expert and commended by all: www..com/cv-samples ... No excuse for not getting your desired job.
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Excallibur(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mouthgag:
You're the real racist! How's the guy black? Are you colour blind?
look carefully at the third picture mate
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Excallibur(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mouthgag:
You're the real racist! How's the guy black? Are you colour blind?
look carefully at the third picture mate
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by doskie(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Excallibur:
the number of likes you have right now is 666. let me quickly click like because im not comfortable with that number.

1 Like

Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Excallibur(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
doskie:
the number of likes you have right now is 666. let me quickly click like because im not comfortable with that number.
lol correct guy
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by uwuana: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
abeg I want die with laugh � here oh, my wife don de ask whether na madness
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by persius555(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lightning is actually an electrical discharge, moreso an dielectric breakdown due to large potential differences between the lower layers of clouds and the surface of the earth.

It can be defined as the fourth fundamental state of matter also known as PLASMA. For you Lightning arrestor installation to protect your building and occupants, check out the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3378666/lightning-arrestor-installation-buildings-pics
Re: Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) by Waakanda: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
EmpressT:
I need a professional cv, well structured. How can we get along?

You may request for the service by sending your CV to: info@.com or exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.