Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (63790 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / Russian Man Offers Model ₦116M To Spend The Night With Her, See Her Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lol. Men

1 Like

Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Becklynn(f): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
I fine pass her

2 Likes

Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Jokkarm2: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
is only breast i see. but if the girl no go collect 5k make i dig make she go . nonsense
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
U try grin
Becklynn:
I fine pass her
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by gurunlocker: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
See leg like ostrich own....
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
That money can't be legit. Russians and crime na 5&6
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
The only thing she has is big boobs & i ain't a fan of that... White men and boobs sha cheesy How will they ever stop paying grin

1 Like

Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Becklynn:
I fine pass her
U set sha no be lie cheesy
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by granddad: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thats a good amount... like 4 real.
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Tattooboy: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Becklynn:
I fine pass her
I disagree

1 Like

Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Youngzubi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
anayolity:
My Adaeze hot pass this girl nah..... undecided

Baba God watsup nahhh...

I don pray , i don work both hard and smart.... Watsuppppp ... this is not the plan.... pick up this call.

Better things to carry money do yet no level.

I no give up sha..... i still trust you for the matter smiley smiley smiley

guy i just like this your pidgin comment,you can click on my signature to read sex na food,i wrote it in PIDGIN at the literature section just click to read it if you'er a fan of PIDGIN write up
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Catalyst4real: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Becklynn:
I fine pass her

Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Youngzubi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Becklynn:
I fine pass her

thats true,only if u can lay your hands on those kind of money that she is spending truly you will even be much more endowed than her
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Youngzubi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Men

all is well
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by awoofawoo: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
REALLY? your money, your doom. just because of fucking pussy,
that huge amount of money, some people are irrational.

Same pussy one guy is probably f4cking for free! iranu sad

1 Like

Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by budusky05(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Most scammer use this kind of picture to scam. People on facebook.. grin grin grin

You mean our nija boys and girls, they send a request and next is she is sick and have no money to pay for medicals or medication

2 Likes

Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
[correct. To video call na problem.. the next thing you wil hear my phone is damage to do video call. grin ;Duote author=budusky05 post=70654854]

You mean our nija boys and girls, they send a request and next is she is sick and have no money to pay for medicals or medication[/quote]
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by RillJ(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
You would have sold off 'Adaeze' on this bid abi?

anayolity:
My Adaeze hot pass this girl nah..... undecided

Baba God watsup nahhh...

I don pray , i don work both hard and smart.... Watsuppppp ... this is not the plan.... pick up this call.

Better things to carry money do yet no level.

I no give up sha..... i still trust you for the matter smiley smiley smiley
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by izzyboi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
hello guys, I just started my website yesterday and I'm in dire need of visitors, please visit my blog www.listdorm.com
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by teeboy100(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigeria ladies be like owo ree
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Ugosample(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nightmareo07:
See mumu.. grin Maga is about to pay. grin I bet uBehind that pic female could be one Yoruba boy! Doing what they know best. INTERNET FRAUD
grin cheesy
ijebu boys specialty
but I'm sure this runz is legit
the agent will arrange the thing if she is interested
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Ugosample(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nightmareo07:
See mumu.. grin Maga is about to pay. grin I bet uBehind that pic female could be one Yoruba boy! Doing what they know best. INTERNET FRAUD
grin cheesy
ijebu boys specialty
but I'm sure this runz is legit
the agent will arrange the thing if she is interested
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by SexyCrixus25(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
She doesn't look bad but I can't spend that much on pussy alone even if I had it
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Ugosample(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
That money can't be legit. Russians and crime na 5&6

that's the fruit of oligarchy
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by wink2015(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
INSTEAD OF THROWING THAT MONEY IN THAT WASTEFUL "FANTASY" grin

Send the money to Africa it will provide one meal per day for the hungry children of Africa!

There are many family in Nigeria that can not afford one square meal a day due to the stark poverty in the country.

That money this russian "FANTASY SEEKER" is throwing away will make a difference in so many african families.
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by Ugosample(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Diamond360:
Russian, Arab and African billionaire are a good example of money miss road.

check my signature

unfortunately you have a point.

For many of them, it's a deep seated self esteem problem

But they lavish all these money in a bid to cover it up.

But it's not a crime, let them kerp spending

1 Like

Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by fk001(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Diamond360:
Russian, Arab and African billionaire are a good example of money miss road.

check my signature

If you castigate the three race above then which race is remaining again
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by 1miccza: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
That man no get wetin e go use in money do i swear
Re: Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him by columbus007(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
na 5k be their money here kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures / Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.