Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south (18452 Views)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

No buhari can't even get 10% be realistic man come on!

Imagine me saying Sowore will get 30% in the North ?

Let's be realistic not make up stories to feel good
Your dragging us back again.i have toured all the states in the south east.i visited abattoirs,markets,game centres,malls,parks,offices and i tested the pulse of the people.i am very sure that its only enugu and may be abia that buhari wont get anything.in 2011 he got 20,000 in south east, in 2015 he got 200,000votes.going by this logic and pattern he wont get less than 500,000.your just speaking out of hatred for the man.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
nneka1954:
Pls who supplies weed to Apc members
Ffk and omokri
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Your dragging us back again.i have toured all the states in the south east.i visited abattoirs,markets,game centres,malls,parks,offices and i tested the pulse of the people.i am very sure that its only enugu and may be abia that buhari wont get anything.in 2011 he got 20,000 in south east, in 2015 he got 200,000votes.going by this logic and pattern he wont get less than 500,000.your just speaking out of hatred for the man.

Again this is false , and pure propaganda.

You didn't tour anywhere in the south east or south south or you would know from bayelse to Abia buhari will not get a total of 10% in the entire south south or south east

Let's leave lies and propaganda and soeak our truth

This isn't the Senate this is nairaland. Forget for a moment that you are a hired APC online publicist . The lies you feed buhari will be his undoing.. he sits pretty believing all the people around him telling him that he is loved by Nigerians ? That is a joke! Buhari will lose in the entire middle belt , he will lose in the south south, he will lose in the south east he will get low votes in his strong hold the North due to opposition Fielding a northern candidate unlike in 2015 when it was Muslim vs Christian

In the south west he will get 30% at best

How will he win? Lol

That is a joke, yes I know you all have to deceive him so the funding keeps coming. If I were in your shoes I too would be selling lies to ensure it looks like I am working. No one in their sane mind would walk up to their supervisor and say "madam buhari will loose bext year o" that is career suicide.

so I understand you
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by OmoEpe(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ojiofor:

He haven't been able to deliver himself since he left office in 2007 and have made 3 failed attempts to go to senate.
Before you argue,I am from Bende LGA same as Kalu.

Does being from Bende LAG give you more than 1 inconsequential vote in the
.election?
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Again this is false , and pure propaganda.

You didn't tour anywhere in the south east or south south or you would know from bayelse to Abia buhari will not get a total of 10% in the entire south south or south east

Let's leave lies and propaganda and soeak our truth

This isn't the Senate this is nairaland. Forget for a moment that you are a hired APC online publicist . The lies you feed buhari will be his undoing.. he sits pretty believing all the people around him telling him that he is loved by Nigerians ? That is a joke! Buhari will lose in the entire middle belt , he will lose in the south south, he will lose in the south east he will get low votes in his strong hold the North due to opposition Fielding a northern candidate unlike in 2015 when it was Muslim vs Christian

In the south west he will get 30% at best

How will he win? Lol

That is a joke, yes I know you all have to deceive him so the funding keeps coming. If I were in your shoes I too would be selling lies to ensure it looks like I am working. No one in their sane mind would walk up to their supervisor and say "madam buhari will loose bext year o" that is career suicide.

so I understand you
I regret engaging you.like i said,your not reasonable.saying buhari will lose south west shows your purely hateful.i think your juliusmalema.why did i waste my time.your even the one that sounds like a hired hand.if i was an admin,ill have blocked bigots like you.you just wasted my time.once he gets re-elected,i hope you wont hang yourself julius.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

I like the way your arguing.your objective.ochendo hijacked the structure with federal might.if a hated person like him can rig succesfully,think of what ouk who is more accepted than him can do.apc dont need to win any lga but should get at least 50,000 votes while preventing pdp from getting more than 400,000.ochendo and ikpeazu are not really against buhari.its only abaribe that dislikes buhari.
you made valid points.50,000 votes isnt an unfeasible target for the Apc in most SE states,but i see a far greater voter turnout than last time around.This present admin hurt the igbo man in his home base both physically (the military today killed or covered the murder of an igbo by a northerner in aba, with the filmsy excuse that he had gone to singlehandly steal a cow-in broad daylight) and economically .Hence,i see pdp getting close to a million votes in most SE states.Ikpeazu is content with doing his best for abia,and he has popular support -at least in abia south-so he doesn't need to play the champion like abariba for him to get back to the senate.As to the matter of who between ouk and t.a orji is more hated,i think its open to debate.t.a did well for umuahia with landmark projects like the abia state university teaching hospital at aba,the diagonistic center ,the international conference centre,the new govt house under construction,the umahia mall,the mega market/estate near umudike,the mechanic village along the express etc. His short coming was neglecting aba ,and his currently riding on the present govt popularity to cover his tracks. ouk on the other hand,can't point to any landmark project he built (help me if you know any, ), ouk can't also point to a major road he did during his tenure still standing,while ta can at least point how'd the four lane road ,from tower to umuahia city center.I might be wrong,but from my locality ouk is detested more.
Events later this year,would shed more light on the most popular between the two.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

I regret engaging you.like i said,your not reasonable.saying buhari will lose south west shows your purely hateful.i think your juliusmalema.why did i waste my time.your even the one that sounds like a hired hand.if i was an admin,ill have blocked bigots like you.you just wasted my time.once he gets re-elected,i hope you wont hang yourself julius.

You term anyone who disagrees with you as hate filled? Grow up
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Ojiofor: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
OmoEpe:

Does being from Bende LAG give you more than 1 inconsequential vote in the
.election?

Yes it does, if you don't know I am worth more than one vote you can take that to the bank.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

You term anyone who disagrees with you as hate filled? Grow up
You need growing up rather inorder to engage in robust and logical discourse mr julius/maesterferddi.chant up buhari and be purged of hatred.even pdp in niger are doing same
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Why mentioning me Mr buharists and election voting strength analyst.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
eduj:

you made valid points.50,000 votes isnt an unfeasible target for the Apc in most SE states,but i see a far greater voter turnout than last time around.This present admin hurt the igbo man in his home base both physically (the military today killed or covered the murder of an igbo by a northerner in aba, with the filmsy excuse that he had gone to singlehandly steal a cow-in broad daylight) and economically .Hence,i see pdp getting close to a million votes in most SE states.Ikpeazu is content with doing his best for abia,and he has popular support -at least in abia south-so he doesn't need to play the champion like abariba for him to get back to the senate.As to the matter of who between ouk and t.a orji is more hated,i think its open to debate.t.a did well for umuahia with landmark projects like the abia state university teaching hospital at aba,the diagonistic center ,the international conference centre,the new govt house under construction,the umahia mall,the mega market/estate near umudike,the mechanic village along the express etc. His short coming was neglecting aba ,and his currently riding on the present govt popularity to cover his tracks. ouk on the other hand,can't point to any landmark project he built (help me if you know any, ), ouk can't also point to a major road he did during his tenure still standing,while ta can at least point how'd the four lane road ,from tower to umuahia city center.I might be wrong,but from my locality ouk is detested more.
Events later this year,would shed more light on the most popular between the two.
Abia has a 1.6 million voters register.based on the national turnout,votes should not exceed 800,000 except its inflated.while most abians hate buhari,they equally hate most northerners.my research shows that most voters are now concerned about candidates not parties.i dont see how many abians will come out t vote betwern two spiteful northerners,its disheartening.again apga are presenting a candidate and apga is strong in abia and will pull from pdp votes.
Ouk wants to be president in 2023,he wil do anything to leave a mark.most abian are traders and even on sundays still open their businesses.plus,ipob may declare a sit at home and they will be at least partial compliace.finally,under pdp the military has and northerners have had issues leading to death in abia.this shouldnt be a major issue.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Why mentioning me Mr buharists and election voting strength analyst.
So i was correct afterall.thats your 2nd moniker.the similarities in argument is too much
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

You need growing up rather inorder to engage in robust and logical discourse mr julius/maesterferddi.chant up buhari and be purged of hatred.even pdp in niger are doing same

There you go again.

SMH

How old are you? I guess between 13- 15 age range ?

Am I correct ?
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

There you go again.

SMH

How old are you? I guess between 13- 15 age range ?

Am I correct ?
Childishness at its zenith.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

I asked an honest question
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Why do you always get so personal? You have hurled insults attacked my person and I have ignored these.

All I surmised was that you are a child hence I asked your age.

I meant it not as an insult but am honest question
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

So i was correct afterall.thats your 2nd moniker.the similarities in argument is too much

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school....thats all I can say.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school....thats all I can say.
Rural areas have suffered.all i can say is buhari till 2023
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by senatordave1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Realname:

Why do you always get so personal? You have hurled insults attacked my person and I have ignored these.

All I surmised was that you are a child hence I asked your age.

I meant it not as an insult but am honest question
Am sorry sir if i have insulted you consciously or subconsciously.let forgiveness flow.but when 2019 results start rolling in,we will resume our discourse
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Rural areas have suffered.all i can say is buhari till 2023

I already know u are a buharist

So no need re-echoing it against

Is only a paedophile that will support a lifeless terrorist.
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by Realname: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Am sorry sir if i have insulted you consciously or subconsciously.let forgiveness flow.but when 2019 results start rolling in,we will resume our discourse

Well said sir and fully aknowledged

Have a pleasant day
Re: 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south by OmoEpe(m): 4:49am On Aug 29, 2018
>:
Ojiofor:

Yes it does, if you don't know I am worth more than one vote you can take that to the bank.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote And Protect Your Votes, Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Douglas-abubakar Task Women / Tribunal Reserves Judgment On PDP, Atiku’s Petition Against Buhari’s Election / Ministry Of Mines Denies Claims Of CBN Buying Gold From Zamfara State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.