Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT (66398 Views)

Schools In 14 States, FCT Risk Attacks, Says FG / Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by SarakiBukola: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trendirabingi:

Trendirabingi to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

u are born slave already, slashed on ur faces wit tribal marks,..n waec has gone further to show it to u here..why groan on d wrong ears?...pained rodent, dats y...

Ok...pele.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Obdk: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Whr d sophiscated morroons

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by kingi777: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
For those saying special centres did it for the eastern schools; do you know the students are smart and intelligent to have written exams WAEC deemed good and acceptable? Most dull students cannot even copy the expo presented to them and cannot help themselves even if question papers are given to them as take home.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by UgwuAghachi: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Sinach0191:
There's no South East state that is below 20
below 10

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by babtoundey(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
If this is real, then kudos to the South East government.

But I don't see this ranking (this result) as a victory or greatness of any tribe or region over the others. So whatever the jubilation, chest beating and the baseless show of pride is all about. After all, it is a known fact that there is nothing education in Nigeria.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Edge1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cumtroller:
Igbo Amaka!!!

All those gworo chewing, sheepfucking, head slamming dullards in the North NUT wont show up here.

If na to recite Quran or Suicide bombing dem go carry 1st.

I wont even say anything about those evil and devious Afonja’s in the West WASTE before I am termed a tribalist. Na only Crime and Olosho their youths sabi.

Igbos are the pride of Nigeria!!!!

I just made a little correction above. grin

4 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Danizzy: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
The level of exam malpractices that takes place in the east is second to none...... ...... Exam is business over there like no other place........ So am not surprised......... However I recognize d fact that there are brilliant over there........so please let us not be carried away by the aura of this information

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Dotwillis1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tolexander:
See the force of gravity acting powerfully on the South West States, and competing with the education less developed states at the base of the table.

Thanks to the APC governors. Shame on the "constituted authority" and "opon oron"

Imagine Lagos State in 6th.

Ondo State and Ekiti states are the leading states in the south west apart from Lagos on this list. Arguably, this may be due to the PDP touches they had/have in the recent past and present respectively.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by qanda: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Okay
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by goaldynboy: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Odingo1:

Igbos shine in Jamb also, no region can beat Igbos in intelligent quota in Nigeria.

Igbos have high IQ and you know that, I serve in Osun and I know how deplorable their education system are to compare with any SE state.In Osun state student use juju to write WAEC instead of them to read.It is Only a person that know book small that can even use expo.

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by goaldynboy: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
"In Osun state student use juju to write WAEC instead of them to read.It is Only a person that know book small that can even use expo."

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Onogiede(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
franchasng:
Starting from next year, the gworo chewing, brukutu sipping, lifeless president through Liar Mohammed will ban WAEC from releasing this top ranking state list because to them; its a hate speech since Igbos are dominating the best slots, watch and see.

I served in Ondo state back then, we used Yoruba to teach the students English language
[img]https://media1./image.s/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
u want kill person with laugh abi,..All hail the heart beat of nation,.. thunderous greetings to my indefatigable Edolite,...what number is bubu state self

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Oscilo1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ekez:
Ew we have done it again, Make dem free biafra dem say no. The more dem oppress biafran ,the more we grow stronger..
Get away with your biafra #one Nigeria
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by lalo128: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Aegon:
All the Igbo speaking states in the top ten.

and yet nothing to show. undecided
Aegon:
All the Igbo speaking states in the top ten.

and yet nothing to show.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Caseless: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kaduna came top in the north. Sai el rufai!
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by franchasng: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Onogiede:
u want kill person with laugh abi,..All hail the heart beat of nation,.. thunderous greetings to my indefatigable Edolite,...what number is bubu state self
lol

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by lalo128: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
chomchom1:
Igbo Amaka nma!!! cheesy.. U will never see sai baba! People at the front page.. God bless igbo land
grin
chomchom1:
Igbo Amaka nma!!! cheesy.. U will never see sai baba! People at the front page.. God bless igbo land
flat headed pipu still nothing to show after WAEC.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by otasjulius(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Proudly South and Edo man

3 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by selemempe: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
lalo128:
;Dflat headed pipu still nothing to show after WAEC.
only god know hw this news dey peper u

Nothing to show for it...yet the sky line of enugu and abakiliki are more beautiful than abeokuta and ado ekiti...yet ur cities was not leveled by war o

Its not about being vp or president bro

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by airsaylongcon: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Despite the fact that we all know that noone can actually sit for waec and pass without help.

Some just dey up-graded for the wayo pass others. So why make a big deal outta nothing.

For the bolded above, you are a BUFFOON!!! What's in WAEC that No one can pass without assistance? Ordinary WAEC. SPIT ON YOU

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by UgwuAghachi: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
selemempe:
only god know hw this news dey peper u

I swear bro. The guy no just know wetin to do with himself

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by lastempero: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ponponkon:
Abia Abia Abia Abia number one spot for 3 consecutive years.....yes Dr Ikpeazu Okezie Victor the scholar in governance

Na ikpeazu dey write the waec,abia have been in the forefront even before the advent of ur paymaster as the governor of Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Fatherofdragons: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmmm am not surprised, igbos and success goes hand in hand.
The weight of this news is pressing down heavily on the chest of Afonjas.
The sky is our starting point, Ndigbo kwenu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by stasius: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Igbo Amaka!

Igbo bu so mma!

Igbo di uso!

Igbo birikwa oooooo!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Abuja no try o.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Isahalbash(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
lecturerdabo:
I am privileged to have been to all six geo-political zones in Nigeria, exam malpractice know no tribe or language but the case of the North is unfortunately embarrassing!

It is in the northern part of this country I noticed that the answers to WAEC questions are written completely on the board for students to copy - - #no insult meant

you have not really travelled to all d six geo political zones or you are just been hypocritical. Go to those special centres in Lagos and see if they don't write complete WAEC answers on the board for them to copy. Most private schools in Lagos give their students expo during WAEC. Now, even the public schools also have started touring the same path.

60-90% of WAEC in Lagos is runs.. ask any sincere person from Lagos.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by lastempero: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

They know... they just like deceiving themselves.

Upon being in top 5 WAEC, why are they can't they develop their own lands ?

Why are they forever slaves ? grin

Correct your Mumu statement before u comment on what u don't know, go school una no go go, na gbati gbati .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by stasius: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Which number is Katsina?

Nawa oooo.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Adelaide2: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Igbo and special centre are like 5&6

Assuming you are right, which of course you are not: There are 5 Igbo States. How come Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun are not numbers 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, after the 5 Igbo States? That would have proven that if not for your alleged special center, your Afonja states would have been better.

Plus, how come Edo and Rivers are better than 3 Igbo States, if Igbo states are all Special Centers?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Olumeme: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Gombe 34th and they want Dakwambo to be president. Kolewerk
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by mistyebby(f): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:

They know... they just like deceiving themselves.

Upon being in top 5 WAEC, why are they can't they develop their own lands ?

Why are they forever slaves ? grin

Who is this idiot? What is your state of origin? olodo! And how developed is it? Zombi!

Why did I even reply you? mtcheww

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by blacknp(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
kaorama:
If Buhari maginalise us with his nepotism when it come to brain work, we will definitely maginalise him and his people
Na true President Buhari side lined you,it is Biafran not Nigerian syllabus that was used to conduct the exams?It is us igbo people that are always complaining, but we are on a Nigerian site called Nairaland and also sitting for Nigerian Exams?

Why una no go apply for United Kingdom GCE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / See What A University Student Still Does / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.